who is Vee Wee?

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: gartz.7013

gartz.7013

I’ve seen posts from this person under ArrDee and Ellsee? and i just would like the story behindd the number 1 engi NA

solo cheese engi/ex teef

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: ejax.5170

ejax.5170

I am also interested in this “#1 NA engi”

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: Twigifire.8379

Twigifire.8379

Just an engineer who is, as he says, ranked as the highest engineer on North American servers, or very well near the top, who posts all his stuff on the forums. Clearly he has attempted to make an identity for himself here by using constant terms. It happens in lots of games, maybe not so eccentric as Vee Wee, but they are still there.

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

No one.
15chars

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

Vee Wee is everyone’s frand, that’s all.

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

Inb4 Vee Wee.

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: wolfyrik.2017

wolfyrik.2017

VeeWee is the mind killer
VeeWee is the little death that brings total obliteration.
I must face VeeWee
I will permit Veewee to pass over me and through me
And when VeeWee has gone I will turn my inner eye to see VeeWee’s Path.
Where VeeWee has gone there will be nothing, only I will remain.

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

gartz.7013

Well, I’m just curious because of the 2 accounts. i was wondering if it was just a troll name randoms use for " funsies" or if there is an actual toon named VeeWee thats #1 engi NA and first rank 80 that makes “thuper thilly” post. Which I admit do cram me up

solo cheese engi/ex teef

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

VeeWee is the self-proclaimed NA 80 engi.

I killed him many times.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: ellesee.8297

ellesee.8297

Hello frands! Vee Wee here, #1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!

It’s me! Vee Wee!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: ArrDee.2573

ArrDee.2573

No I’m Vee Wee!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis <-It’s back!

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

It’s me! Vee Wee!
Wahoo! Bye frands!

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

I watch few his videos and he play event worse then me:-P

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: Tanith.5264

Tanith.5264

Coming this Halloween to the Living World: “Frands and Madness: The Search for Vee Wee.”

Tanith Fencewalker, Tanni Mindbender, Thyra Wrathbringer, Lovecraft Thrall
Guardians of the Vault [GotV] and Guíld of Dívíne Soldíers [GoDS]
Gate of Madness server

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

gartz.7013

^ can we make this happen?! what does he look like. for some reason i imagine a asuran rainbow colored armor with a rutsack.

solo cheese engi/ex teef

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

Omg… 2 is already bad enough.
I see 3 Vee Wee now…

(edited by Aomine.5012)

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: Dustfinger.9510

Dustfinger.9510

Vee Wee is everyone’s frand, that’s all.

This. Vee Wee has love to share.

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: Drakan.3401

Drakan.3401

I imagine my vee wee wearing a tuxedo t shirt and singing lead vocal for lynard skynard

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

Repeat a phrase enough times and eventually people will start to believe it.

Anyways hes an engineer thats active in forums.

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: velhavn.7694

velhavn.7694

she’s a girl, kinda cute.

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

gartz.7013

she’s a girl, kinda cute.

if you added “her” can you pvp better?

solo cheese engi/ex teef

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

I get what they’re trying to do with their identity but personally I just find the quirks more obnoxious and I find it hard to take someone who writes like that seriously. The claim of the first R80 also confuses me because last I remember there was no R80 until the Glory change. Technically the second the update hit anyone that had enough XP to become R80 hit it simultaneously. Also, the claim of them being the most friendly person rings pretty hollow to me when I’ve seen them both here and in the HotM saying some really negative things towards people and covering it up with niceties. If someone thinks I’m a moron/wrong I’d rather they say it straight out then covring up under a veil of politeness.

I know a ton of people disagree with my views (I’m only human) but I’d rather they identify me for those views and not a few catchphrases. But hey, w/e works I guess. This post is kind of pointless but I guess but oh well.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)

(edited by BurrTheKing.8571)

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: Dustfinger.9510

Dustfinger.9510

Vee Wee is the rainbow in my skittles.

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

VeeWee is the mind killer
VeeWee is the little death that brings total obliteration.
I must face VeeWee
I will permit Veewee to pass over me and through me
And when VeeWee has gone I will turn my inner eye to see VeeWee’s Path.
Where VeeWee has gone there will be nothing, only I will remain.

You need only control the spice, then you shall control VeeWee.

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: dancingmonkey.4902

dancingmonkey.4902

I’ve seen posts from this person under ArrDee and Ellsee? and i just would like the story behindd the number 1 engi NA

He is a solid playing engineer.

He absolutely is dishonest in claiming to be the first engineer in NA to 80.

He is often on the leader boards here, but is also generally ranked below some of the other posters here that he argues with or calls bad players who disagree with him.

He has multiple accounts because he has a bad habit of making personal attacks and insulting players with profanity. I would guess he aquired other account to use when he gets enough infractions to have one on suspension for a week or two.

He states his opinion as fact.

He claims anyone who uses the inventions line is a bad person’

He tries to give the best advice he can, probably with the best intentions to help players. He is so close minded to certain aspects, that his advice is limiting, and he often appears very much against thinking outside the box.

This is my direct answers to the OP. Everything in bold, is provable fact, and everything else is my personal opinion based on my experience.

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

gartz.7013

@dancingmonkey He’s just trying to be every bodies frand! I think its pretty funny the things he does and adds a little fun to this forum. Everyone is aloud to be hard headed and stubborn about things! its their right! I’m not disagreeing with you about your post but everyone that traits into the inventions line is a bad person!

solo cheese engi/ex teef

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

ellesee.8297

He is often on the leader boards here, but is also generally ranked below some of the other posters here that he argues with or calls bad players who disagree with him.

He has multiple accounts because he has a bad habit of making personal attacks and insulting players with profanity. I would guess he aquired other account to use when he gets enough infractions to have one on suspension for a week or two.

He tries to give the best advice he can, probably with the best intentions to help players. He is so close minded to certain aspects, that his advice is limiting, and he often appears very much against thinking outside the box.

This is my direct answers to the OP. Everything in bold, is provable fact, and everything else is my personal opinion based on my experience.

Hello frand! Vee Wee here, #1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!

Thanks frand!

Vee Wee is world first rank 80!

Who cares about leaderboards! Vee Wee plays 5 elixirs and is rank 2! The only person in front of Vee Wee has under 100 games played! That’s how bad leaderboards are! Vee Wee doesn’t call people who disagree with Vee Wee bad! You can disagree with Vee Wee and still be da best player! But if you disagree with simple facts like Inventions tree being da worst, then idk!

Vee Wee gets banned a lot! Luckily many of Vee Wee’s frands quit the game many years ago! Unluckily many of Vee Wee’s frands quit the game many years ago! )*:

Vee Wee doesn’t state Vee Wee’s opinion as fact! Vee Wee states facts as facts! For example, it is a fact that turret builds are bad as evidenced by the ToG yesterday and the day before! Many turret Engis tried! None succeeded! Not even one that was pretty high up on your precious leaderboards! An opinion would be Vee Wee likes Adventurer Runes over Balthazar! Vee Wee doesn’t think that’s fact! Balthazar Runes are really strong!

Vee Wee never stated anyone who uses the Inventions line is a bad person! That’s just crazy! Vee Wee asked in a previous thread where you said that to please quote Vee Wee on when Vee Wee said that thilly statement! No response because it never happened! Bad players or good players trolling maybe! But bad people! No way!

Vee Wee does try to give the best advice to everyone! Especially Engineers! When everybody cried about MM Necromancers being thuper op, Vee Wee was like hah! This build is bad and it was! But Vee Wee never asked any MM Necromancer to change their build like Vee Wee does with turret Engi! That’s because Vee Wee doesn’t care about Necromancer players and more people running MM Necro means less people running Terrormancer, which is impossible for an Engi to beat! Vee Wee cares about each and every one of Vee Wee’s fellow Engineer players! That’s right! Vee Wee loves each and every one of you, even if you decide to run poopy builds like turrets!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

PS: http://twitch.tv/Livskis for Vee Wee’s stream! Wahoo!

#1 Frandliest person NA!

(edited by ellesee.8297)

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

I kind of want a write up of me now, considering how often we go back and forth at each other. Although recently we’ve agreed more than we’ve disagreed. We also tend to remain civil.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: dancingmonkey.4902

dancingmonkey.4902

You offer reasonable argument most of the time, and do not insult or attack players for their builds or for using a trait line. Not to mention you do not talk to people in game as he does. There are screen shots on the forums here of nice chat boxes of him. Not to mention, you do not promote braking the user agreement and the forums CoC by promoting the buying and selling of accounts as he does. Which of coarse he has to do because of previously mentioned behavior.

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: Sarahfull.4930

Sarahfull.4930

I do think its neat that he is trying to make a name for himself ( something I would like to have, being a fractal mentor ) although they way he talks sometimes makes his post alittle hard to read.

Sarah

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: tanztante.6532

tanztante.6532

is liv a gurl?

Ayaílla ~all is [vain]

ele @ Gf Left Me Coz Of Ladderboard [vain] (EU) / Salty Strategy [PAIN]

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: Neko.9021

Neko.9021

I get what they’re trying to do with their identity but personally I just find the quirks more obnoxious and I find it hard to take someone who writes like that seriously. The claim of the first R80 also confuses me because last I remember there was no R80 until the Glory change. Technically the second the update hit anyone that had enough XP to become R80 hit it simultaneously. Also, the claim of them being the most friendly person rings pretty hollow to me when I’ve seen them both here and in the HotM saying some really negative things towards people and covering it up with niceties. If someone thinks I’m a moron/wrong I’d rather they say it straight out then covring up under a veil of politeness.

I know a ton of people disagree with my views (I’m only human) but I’d rather they identify me for those views and not a few catchphrases. But hey, w/e works I guess. This post is kind of pointless but I guess but oh well.

lol

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: Khenzy.9348

Khenzy.9348

is liv a gurl?

Hey Olivia, you promote yourself with your writing but not with your sex gender? I am dissapoint!!

Incoming waves of suscribers for ya.

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

gartz.7013

Hai frands! Quasiscientific, #2 Ranked Engi and best wvw ever!

I’d just like to vote VeeWee for the best frand of the year award! what an idol!

Yippie! Later Pals!…

i feel like you’ve rubbed off on me.

PS. VeeWee please what server and what do you look like so be can be super frands!

solo cheese engi/ex teef

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: NinjaEd.3946

NinjaEd.3946

Does vee wee realize how the signature function works on the forums?

Not very efficient typing that phrase out just to drop in 0.5 cents.

“I’m waiting for the staff to get off their lunch
break. I feel like they should be back by now..”

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

Well now I’m curious. Vee Wee, male or female irl?

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: Dirtyrascal.1023

Dirtyrascal.1023

Thanks frand!

Who cares about leaderboards! Vee Wee plays 5 elixirs and is rank 2! The only person in front of Vee Wee has under 100 games played! That’s how bad leaderboards are! Vee Wee doesn’t call people who disagree with Vee Wee bad! You can disagree with Vee Wee and still be da best player! But if you disagree with simple facts like Inventions tree being da worst, then idk!

Vee Wee gets banned a lot! Luckily many of Vee Wee’s frands quit the game many years ago! Unluckily many of Vee Wee’s frands quit the game many years ago! )*:

Vee Wee doesn’t state Vee Wee’s opinion as fact! Vee Wee states facts as facts! For example, it is a fact that turret builds are bad as evidenced by the ToG yesterday and the day before! Many turret Engis tried! None succeeded! Not even one that was pretty high up on your precious leaderboards! An opinion would be Vee Wee likes Adventurer Runes over Balthazar! Vee Wee doesn’t think that’s fact! Balthazar Runes are really strong!

Vee Wee never stated anyone who uses the Inventions line is a bad person! That’s just crazy! Vee Wee asked in a previous thread where you said that to please quote Vee Wee on when Vee Wee said that thilly statement! No response because it never happened! Bad players or good players trolling maybe! But bad people! No way!

Vee Wee does try to give the best advice to everyone! Especially Engineers! When everybody cried about MM Necromancers being thuper op, Vee Wee was like hah! This build is bad and it was! But Vee Wee never asked any MM Necromancer to change their build like Vee Wee does with turret Engi! That’s because Vee Wee doesn’t care about Necromancer players and more people running MM Necro means less people running Terrormancer, which is impossible for an Engi to beat! Vee Wee cares about each and every one of Vee Wee’s fellow Engineer players! That’s right! Vee Wee loves each and every one of you, even if you decide to run poopy builds like turrets!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

Well whatever Vee Wee is or does – he just PWND you my friend…

I have to say… from what I’ve seen Vee Wee is always polite, always helpful, always cheery and ever active…

This post has 1700 views at the time I’m posting – says a lot!

Reckon this post is a good opportunity for anyone who’s ever been helped out by a Vee Wee post or enjoyed his general cheeryness to say thanks…

So yeh, Thanks Vee Wee – keep the tips coming!

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: Tanith.5264

Tanith.5264

I bet all the profession forums have a “Vee Wee”. I confess I had no idea he existed until I came here last week, because I want to to WvW with my senior engineer. And yes, I’ve learned stuff.

So thanks from me as well, Vee Wee. Wahoo!!!

Tanith Fencewalker, Tanni Mindbender, Thyra Wrathbringer, Lovecraft Thrall
Guardians of the Vault [GotV] and Guíld of Dívíne Soldíers [GoDS]
Gate of Madness server

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Shaogin.2679

Thanks frand!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

Well whatever Vee Wee is or does – he just PWND you my friend…

I have to say… from what I’ve seen Vee Wee is always polite, always helpful, always cheery and ever active…

This post has 1700 views at the time I’m posting – says a lot!

Reckon this post is a good opportunity for anyone who’s ever been helped out by a Vee Wee post or enjoyed his general cheeryness to say thanks…

So yeh, Thanks Vee Wee – keep the tips coming!

Vee Wee is a help to the Engineer community, but at the same time Dancing Monkey is not lying. I’ve seen myself Vee Wee’s rude behavior to other players and foul language. He/she is by no means the top Engineer nor the first rank 80, however his/her posts are fun to read and his/her opinions are often backed by legitimate experience and can be trusted.

Now, Vee Wee, male or female!? O.o

Gate of Madness

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Shaogin.2679

I bet all the profession forums have a “Vee Wee”. I confess I had no idea he existed until I came here last week, because I want to to WvW with my senior engineer. And yes, I’ve learned stuff.

So thanks from me as well, Vee Wee. Wahoo!!!

No actually, no other profession forum has anything like Vee Wee.

Gate of Madness

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: Poliswag.8240

Poliswag.8240

Thanks frand!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

I dunno, I fought Noscoc who is arguably one of the best necromancers in the game. I started at 50% hp with very few cooldowns available, while he had full hp and all utilities + elite up, playing a terrormancer – and won. Without using Hoelbrak runes.

Terrormancers are certainly beatable on an engineer, even though they’re a pretty good counter to us. An Engineer is only limited by it’s player.

[IX][oPP] Poliswag – Engineer

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: Guanglai Kangyi.4318

Guanglai Kangyi.4318

I always assumed he was some joke meme, now I’m finding out he’s a real person? What a very elaborate troll.

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: Bombsaway.7198

Bombsaway.7198

Vee Wee is our resident Engineer mascot.
Generally, the people who dislike her, wish they had the personality to get their opinions considered as easily as she does.

Is she the best? I doubt it. Is she the most interesting read? Absolutely!
Definitely no stick up the posterior.

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Shaogin.2679

Vee Wee is our resident Engineer mascot.
Generally, the people who dislike her, wish they had the personality to get their opinions considered as easily as she does.

Is she the best? I doubt it. Is she the most interesting read? Absolutely!
Definitely no stick up the posterior.

And here it is again! I needs confirmation!

Myself and others keep assuming Vee Wee is a guys, but then I see these posts referencing Vee Wee as female!

Which is it!? Male or Female!? My curiosity must be quelled!

Gate of Madness

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

gartz.7013

why are veewee videos silent! nobody like silent videos!

solo cheese engi/ex teef

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

ellesee.8297

why are veewee videos silent! nobody like silent videos!

Blame Twitch! Vee Wee tries to use Shadowplay to record but always forgets and hates playing in full screen mode!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

#1 Frandliest person NA!

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Shaogin.2679

Finally, google gave me my answer!

http://ttsgamers.com/forums/topic/tell-us-about-yourself/

Vee Wee be female.

Gate of Madness

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: MastaNeenja.1537

MastaNeenja.1537

Vee Wee “The Frandliest”

we need custom titles.

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: MrForz.1953

MrForz.1953

My head kinda hurts.

Disgruntled Charr Engineer and Thief – Jade Quarry.

who is Vee Wee?

in Engineer

Posted by: Saturn.6591

Saturn.6591

Finally, google gave me my answer!

http://ttsgamers.com/forums/topic/tell-us-about-yourself/

Vee Wee be female.

Haha, indeed! Actually, I started thinking that Vee Wee is maybe female when I’ve recently read one of Vee Wee’s posts, where Vee Wee directly refered to Vee Wee with “she” instead of the usual “Vee Wee”! Obviously, this caught my attention haha! But I can’t find that post anymore… maybe it was edited or deleted! Maybe Vee Wee also doesn’t want everyone to know what gender Vee Wee has irl!

So let’s just keep it with that… Vee Wee is (at least on the forum; dunno about ingame for obvious reasons (I play in EU)) a very frandly person who likes to type a bit thilly! Oh, and apparently now also the unoffical Engineer-forum mascot! Wahoo!

:D