Build feedback

Build feedback

in Guardian

Posted by: Zach.3264

Zach.3264

Hi folks.

Although I have an 80 Guardian, i’ve grown tired of being a Norn. I have 8 80’s at the moment, and 7 of them are Human. I’m considering making another Guardian this time a Human.

Anyway.. I was just faffing around with the build creator there, and I’ve made a build that looks incredibly solid for zerg running.

Here is the build

The only real problem I can see for the build is that it doesn’t have the best of condition removal.

Protection against conditions;

• -40% condition food
  • Smite condition
  • Contemplation of Purity
  • Condition removal every 10 sec (Trait)
  • Condition removal every ~10 sec (60% chance on hit)

Anyone suggest any improvements?

Build feedback

in Guardian

Posted by: Natsu Dragneel.1625

Natsu Dragneel.1625

looks fairly solid, although I would swap out smite condition for purging flames, its an aoe cleanse and a much better option then smite in a zerg, and contemplation for wall of reflect/hallowed ground/whatever else at the time depending on what you need.

Swapping purity or retributive amour out for strength in numbers would be beneficial.

I suppose you could swap out purity sigils for renewal sigils for some more healing if you wanted to.

You could probably change runes but exuberance are fairly solid. have you looked at melandru/hoelbrak? that would help with the condi’s

Build feedback

in Guardian

Posted by: Zach.3264

Zach.3264

looks fairly solid, although I would swap out smite condition for purging flames, its an aoe cleanse and a much better option then smite in a zerg, and contemplation for wall of reflect/hallowed ground/whatever else at the time depending on what you need.

Swapping purity or retributive amour out for strength in numbers would be beneficial.

I suppose you could swap out purity sigils for renewal sigils for some more healing if you wanted to.

You could probably change runes but exuberance are fairly solid. have you looked at melandru/hoelbrak? that would help with the condi’s

You’re right, swapping out the meditation does seem like a better idea.
The sigils i’m a bit skeptical about. I really like purity for the condition cleanse, however.. if I had faith in my zerg AoE condition cleansing then I guess renewals would be good.
As for the runes, I considered Melandru, but Exuberance give such large stat gains I’d struggle to give them up.