[Elite Suggestion] Wrathguard

in Guardian

Posted by: Regon Phoenix.8215

Regon Phoenix.8215

Keystone1: allows to equip axe into your main-hand, unlocks Rage abilities and upgrades your Virtues.

Axe1: two hit chain. First hit gives swiftness if it hits. Second hit cripples your target.
Axe2: throw unblockable projectile, stunning enemy hit.
Axe3: perform AOE attack to bleed nearby foes.

Virtue of Justice morphs into Blazing Justice: cleanse all conditions from yourself and burn nearby enemies. Stack more burn stacks if you cleansed at least X conditions.
Virtue of Resolve morphs into Legendary Resolve: become immune to death for X sec. When this effect expires, heal yourself.
Virtue of Courage morphs into Iron Courage: gain retaliation and resistance. Bleed enemies who attack you while this effect is active.

Healing: Embers of Resurrection: heal yourself and nearby allies. Downed allies receive X% more healing.

Utility1: Berserker’s Cry: burn and cripple nearby enemies. Gain resistance if you burned at least X enemies.
Utility2: Blazing Juggernaut: rush a distance, knocking down all enemies in your path and bleed them. You can’t be stopped while rushing.
Utility3: Grand Skyfall: jump into targeted area, dealing massive damage to enemies in it and cripple them.
Utility4: Rage Magic: all your projectiles and attacks become unblockable for X sec.

Elite: Wrathgazer: burn and bleed all enemies in front of you. Enemies, who were using abilities when they were hit by this ability, will get dazed and immobilized.

Tier1:
1) When you apply bleed on enemy, who is already suffering from burn effect, that enemy will also be tormented.
2) Heal yourself for X% of damage you block and for X% of damage reflected by your retaliation.
3) Hitting an enemy in his/her back or the side will cause you to gain fury for X sec. (very short cd)

Keystone2: when you gain retaliation or regeneration, then cleanse a condition from yourself.

Tier2:
1) Your bleeds will heal you for X% of their damage.
2) Applying swiftness to yourself will give might to nearby allies.
3) Deal X% more damage while you are under affected of swiftness.

Keystone3: using healing ability will place Symbol of Faith and Symbol of Energy beneath your feet.

Tier3:
1) When one of your conditions gets cleansed, you will he healed for some health.
2) When you gain resistance or/and stability, give resistance or/and stability to nearby party members as well. (have cd)
3) Gain X bonus power for X sec when you critically hit an enemy. This effect stacks up to X times.

When you fall, i will be right behind you and whisper: “Who will protect you now?”

(edited by Regon Phoenix.8215)

in Guardian

Posted by: Jack Skywalker.5674

Jack Skywalker.5674

Imune to death, unblockable stun, extra healing to downed….f@ck me not even Herald and Reaper are this op.

in Guardian

Regon Phoenix.8215

Imune to death, unblockable stun, extra healing to downed….f@ck me not even Herald and Reaper are this op.

Reapers were op? When?

When you fall, i will be right behind you and whisper: “Who will protect you now?”

in Guardian

Jack Skywalker.5674

Reapers were op? When?

When the game launched and people weren’t sure how to take them down XD.

My point being,the things listed there,they look to good on paper and no elite in game looked as good….it has too much good stuff and too litle drawbacks.

in Guardian

Regon Phoenix.8215

Reapers were op? When?

When the game launched and people weren’t sure how to take them down XD.

My point being,the things listed there,they look to good on paper and no elite in game looked as good….it has too much good stuff and too litle drawbacks.

Well, guardians currently are too weak to be in meta, so that might balance things out.

in Guardian

Jack Skywalker.5674

I feel that this would turn the balance upside down. But I do like the concept, here the things I would change.

Embers of Resurection – I would make this an elite and a channeled skill, because as an insta cast this heal provides too many advantages, I would also add a cast time,but honestly I am unsure as to what that cast time should be,because the only healing skill that targets downed targets is at core necro and I feel it does not act as a good leaving point.

Rage magic: it’s ok, I guess… but it’s not great for Guardians, because we don’t have that many projectile based attacks to begin with. The GS projectiles spawn at random so f@k those, scepter projectiles move slower than turtles and I am not even sure if they count as projectile, sword 3 projectile…eh I think you can make a better skill that synergizes better with all Guardian Weapons. Your axe didn’t count for this listing because axe 2 is already unblockable in your weapon kit.

Axe 2: The op part of this skill comes from the unblockable bit. Guarantee a stun to guarantee that oponent uses a stun breaker. I mean ranger shortbow 5 is the same as your axe 2 on papper…without a cooldown or effective range listed.

The thing here mate is that I like a good gimick,so I would make it a 2 chain spell, first hit would hurl the axe deal damage and apply a sigil, when you cast the spell again, nearby enemies get stacks of burn and bleed. Counts as an interupt.

Healing Skill: well if we are going with the whole angry dispenser of justice thing,lets go with something like this…. Defiant until the end: block all damage taken, heal for a percentage of your outgoing damage (no less than 20%).

in Guardian

Posted by: Arcaedus.7290

Arcaedus.7290

Reapers were op? When?

Season 2, condi reaper.

in Guardian

Jack Skywalker.5674

Reapers were op? When?

Season 2, condi reaper.

Why must you remind me…you are taking me out of my sense of denial….I don’t like it.