Since we already have a pretty complete bug thread that doesn’t get updated much anymore due lack of bug fixes or new bugs, I decided to create this thread hoping to get the devs notice what we don’t like about our class or game mechanic that you would like to be changed.
The format I hope we can keep to let this post remain organized and interesting to read would be to:
1- List the issue.
2-Detail why it annoys you.
3-Short description of what you would like to be changed so its fixed.
Please remain polite and express yourself in a way that is easy for others and the devs to understand your concerns.
Bugged master Traits
- Its been close to 3 months that we reported several bugs with traits, namely pure of voice and battle presence. These 2 things can make or break builds and its incredible that they are still bugged.
- Can’t do much here other than hope they get fixed soon.
People jumping/rolling through our line of warding or ring of warding
- Its really saddening when you time your longest hammer/staff cooldown & cast time spell to get an amazing trap on somebody just to see your efforts going down the drain when they just jump it or dodge without stability.
- Nobody should be able to cross it without using stability or a teleport skill.
Lack of consistency with Leap of faith
- Why am I allowed to jump full distance on some pits but then ill crash on an invisible wall on others?
- The skill should have the same behavior regardless of the terrain.
The butchering of some of our skills in sPvP without testing
- Shield of judgement, Save Yourselves, Selfless Daring, to name a few, why instead of toning them down a little and give them appropriate test they get just chopped in half?
- I don’t understand the SoJ nerf, SY was op I agree, but instead of halving the power should have reworked it a little, like more duration for boons the more conditions you sucked in.
- Selfless daring, healing cut in half, which i think its crazy considering it has a very very low base.
- Why not increase the base healing to 500/600 so its a viable pick on all builds even the ones without healing stat and cut the scaling a bit? I should be rewarded for sacrificing hp and damage in order to heal more.
129 + 1 * Healing Power is op for selfless daring for guardian.
1192 + (0.8*healing power) is fine for warriors I guess?
Lack of support oriented ascended items
- Why is it all dps? where are the healing ascended items?
- All kinds of gear should be available.
Things that ill cover later
Clunky or lackluster Traits and skills
- Traits that work only while downed (lol), Healer’s Retribution, Searing Flames, Strength in Numbers, Mace of Justice, Glacial Heart, Unscathed Contender, Retaliatory Subconscious, Scepter auto attack, Torch, Hallowed Ground, Sanctuary, Bow of truth among others seem extremely weak taking into account the effect and the cool downs they have.
(edited by Apraxas.3685)