Guild Wars 2 Epic Guardian WvW Montage vol.3

in Guardian

Posted by: xiao.6794

xiao.6794

DPS or Survival ?? that is question…but why not both ?! ^^

sup guys!

i was bored to play Guild wars so made a break..but i am back with a new vid roaming

hope u’ll like it and feel free to feed back guys

enjoy

in Guardian

Posted by: itachi.3176

itachi.3176

what’s your build, it’s very impressive

in Guardian

Posted by: Natsu Dragneel.1625

Natsu Dragneel.1625

Sorry, its very late and I’m half a sleep, but this should be pretty close eh?

http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vUAQNAsdRlsApcoVDxbI8DRhkVoArKEPYK0I476BEFRNEA-zUBBYfCipmFRjtMsIas6aYKXER1kC4phRA-w

in Guardian

Posted by: xiao.6794

xiao.6794

back !
sorry my late …
yeah its pretty close : http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vUAQNAsdRlsApcoVDxbI8DRRkLoWA2DNC/Me9AiRshA-z0BBYfCikIBiIAM1sIaslhFRjVXDT5iIqmUACKMC-w but the trait are different

in Guardian

Posted by: Yamsandjams.3267

Yamsandjams.3267

Nice video.

I like that you put in some matches where you lost. Usually these things just have people winning all the time, but it’s possible to have very entertaining fights in which you end up losing. I though the one where you killed the downed ele to rally was probably one of the best to watch.

Also, at the 12:30 mark, you used renewed focus but your virtues didn’t recharge. What was up with that?

I’ve wanted to try a meditation build for awhile but don’t feel like getting new gear right now. Do you ever try litany of wrath? I’d really like for it to work, but it only seem like it would if the cast time was really short or instant.

EDIT: In regards to the 12:30 mark, it looks like you weapon swapped at the end of renewed focus, which seems to have somehow prevented the virtue recharge but also put renewed focus on full cooldown. I guess I’ll go make a bug post about it… in the meantime, I guess it’s something you’ll just have to be careful not to do because that could really screw you over.

(edited by Yamsandjams.3267)

in Guardian

Posted by: Elegant Avenger.8042

Elegant Avenger.8042

Awesome video and well played! I really liked all of the different aspects of your video and how you showed fights where you actually lost, because lets face it, we don’t always win.

One thing I noticed was that sometimes you could have cleansed way earlier with Contemplation of Purity. In some fights you probably could have avoided a few thousand damage from conditions if you watched your cleanses a little closer. Removing conditions at the right time will definitely help you up your game even more!

Aside from that, I really enjoyed your video! Keep making more

in Guardian

Posted by: Auserker.8754

Auserker.8754

Firstly Great video, I have just recently got my Guardian to 80 and am doing a lot of WvW with my guild. I am trying to make the transition from PvP to WvW, but am not sure If I am buying the right gear. My first set of gear I ave now is ll exotics with Knights Accessories/Rings/Amulet and 3/3 Soldiers/Knights armor with Soldier weapons. Is the extra power and Crit damage better for PvE/WvW then a bit extra toughness? And also would Speed runes be a good alternative to Travelers as i can not afford them and without the speed boost I feel like a turtle.

I am looking forward to using this build in WvW it is similar to a DPS trait set up I used in tPvP for a few weeks.

EDIT: Just did a check and changing between Knights and Berserker Accessories is 550 armor with a loss of 194 Att and 44% Critical Damage. I might test this in game with exotics and see if I prefer the survivability over the extra damage. I guess I don’t need armor against dead enemies.

(edited by Auserker.8754)

in Guardian

Posted by: Corpse Flakes.5369

Corpse Flakes.5369

Nice video.

I like that you put in some matches where you lost. Usually these things just have people winning all the time, but it’s possible to have very entertaining fights in which you end up losing. I though the one where you killed the downed ele to rally was probably one of the best to watch.

Also, at the 12:30 mark, you used renewed focus but your virtues didn’t recharge. What was up with that?

I’ve wanted to try a meditation build for awhile but don’t feel like getting new gear right now. Do you ever try litany of wrath? I’d really like for it to work, but it only seem like it would if the cast time was really short or instant.

EDIT: In regards to the 12:30 mark, it looks like you weapon swapped at the end of renewed focus, which seems to have somehow prevented the virtue recharge but also put renewed focus on full cooldown. I guess I’ll go make a bug post about it… in the meantime, I guess it’s something you’ll just have to be careful not to do because that could really screw you over.

I’ve run meditation builds with Soldiers of the Eagle, Knights with ruby orbs and Berserkers of the Wurm gear. All worked extremely well.

-BelieveGate-

Anet please nerf Paper, Scissors is fine -Rock.