[PVP] Which build?

[PVP] Which build?

in Guardian

Posted by: MichalAniol.5807

MichalAniol.5807

Hi, I just got to the platinum for the first time in all seasons and I am wondering what are other platinum players playing – burn guard or do you go full traps? One match burn seems OP and by the next – the traps.

[PVP] Which build?

in Guardian

Posted by: Miszak.7869

Miszak.7869

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/guardian/PvP-Symbolic-DH-Zealer-Build-Update

After 3 years brake, I’ve reached plat in 3 days using that build

[PVP] Which build?

in Guardian

Posted by: EnderzShadow.2506

EnderzShadow.2506

What is the burn build I’m getting hit with in pvp?

Shadowbane DarkAges Of Camelot WoW AION WarHammer GuildWars2

[PVP] Which build?

in Guardian

Posted by: Syktek.7912

Syktek.7912

Depends on how suicidal the guardian is.

There’s base burn, DH burn that use Valor for meditation heals. And then there’s the guy running full damage that’ll nuke you before you realize he’s there.

Vesper Dawnshield | Guardian

[PVP] Which build?

in Guardian

Posted by: EnderzShadow.2506

EnderzShadow.2506

Depends on how suicidal the guardian is.

There’s base burn, DH burn that use Valor for meditation heals. And then there’s the guy running full damage that’ll nuke you before you realize he’s there.

I play dh off an on just to mix it up. It’s nice to see how the other side lives and dies :/

What is an example of a full burn dh?

Recently in team fights as a Druid, if the other team has a heavy condi base, I can’t even get remotely close to a DH or the stray wisp of fire burns my arz whole for 8k.

Shadowbane DarkAges Of Camelot WoW AION WarHammer GuildWars2

[PVP] Which build?

in Guardian

Posted by: Sorem.9157

Sorem.9157

Neither.

Grown Boys DHs run with berserker amulet on meditrapper or symbolic build.

Preferably Meditrapper.

EDIT: Could be marauder’s on meditrapper tho. Or mender’s on symbolic, if you’re feeling sissy.

MIGHTY SOREM STRIKES AGAIN!!!!

[PVP] Which build?

in Guardian

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQRAsf7elsAhyhY1QwbIwPELNE11wuABg8xn8Pf28df7HA-TZhAABbcQAA4JAMWZAY2fg/TAAA

That’s my Burn build.
I can inflict good damage and win some 1v1, but can’t kill players as a good DH meditrapper can do.

Everyone hate that funny build, but is good only at low ranks where players don’t know how to fight a condition build.
The dps overall can be higher because you hit multiple enemies at the same time, but if you really want to kill someone and be useful for your team to hold a point the meditrapper is the best way to do so.

Also the symbolic build is really strong.