Scepter autoatack idea

Scepter autoatack idea

in Guardian

Posted by: lolo.6105

lolo.6105

Hello everyone
burst of all guardian ofensive weapons create projeciles , its bad for us because here is so many reflect in this game. Scepters autoatack is slow and easy miss. it would be change like ele lightening scepter , mesmer greatsword, druid staff autoatack. iam not fan of bow.
What you think about that?

sorry for my english

Scepter autoatack idea

in Guardian

Posted by: Vennyhedgie.5369

Vennyhedgie.5369

They really should add some flavour to the scepter auto. All it does is damage, and not that great at it to begin with. Even having it add a small amount of bleeding or vuln or something.

Scepter autoatack idea

in Guardian

Posted by: Daniel.9240

Daniel.9240

or at least get a miserable 20% of projectile chance

Scepter autoatack idea

in Guardian

Posted by: RabbitUp.8294

RabbitUp.8294

I’m more bothered by the animation than anything else. I would welcome an auto attack chain for that alone.

Scepter autoatack idea

in Guardian

Posted by: Malthurius.6870

Malthurius.6870

Recall how symbol of punishment summons many fists to pummel the target?

Imagine if scepter had necro scepter auto animations and each swing was a ghostly punch; right hook, left hook, overhead hammer fist, and the last attack hit twice to help trigger justice faster

Scepter autoatack idea

in Guardian

Posted by: skeeman.3140

skeeman.3140

But if scepter auto attack wasn’t a projectile, then I’d lose the new projectile effects I just got thanks to the recent Meteorlogicus update.

Scepter autoatack idea

in Guardian

Posted by: Azoqu.8917

Azoqu.8917

But if scepter auto attack wasn’t a projectile, then I’d lose the new projectile effects I just got thanks to the recent Meteorlogicus update.

Amen! Don’t take my new pretty effect away!

Scepter autoatack idea

in Guardian

Posted by: Falseprophet.1502

Falseprophet.1502

Autoattack needs to have a chain and do piercing. Would like to see some sort of condition damage, for example, would like to see scepter 3 reworked (maybe insert torment here)

Scepter autoatack idea

in Guardian

Posted by: Vennyhedgie.5369

Vennyhedgie.5369

Autoattack needs to have a chain and do piercing. Would like to see some sort of condition damage, for example, would like to see scepter 3 reworked (maybe insert torment here)

Torment on a skill that immobilizes?

Scepter autoatack idea

in Guardian

Posted by: Falseprophet.1502

Falseprophet.1502

Torment on a skill that immobilizes?

>would like to see scepter 3 reworked
>>like to see scepter 3 reworked
>>>see scepter 3 reworked
>>>>scepter 3 reworked
>>>>>3 reworked
>>>>>>reworked

~~context~~

Scepter autoatack idea

in Guardian

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

What about: The projectile must target within 900 range, but will track its target to a much greater range (1500-1800 maybe?), and gives might to the caster for every 350 range it travels.

You are now rewarded for people running away from the projectile. Alternatively you could also make it apply a condition that scales per distance traveled, but ANet seems to be very against giving the base guardian any condition beyond the justice passive effect, still have no idea why, our condition builds royally suck.

Scepter autoatack idea

in Guardian

Posted by: Ghotistyx.6942

Ghotistyx.6942

Cut damage by 66%
2 additional orbs per cast
piercing projectiles

Fishsticks