in Guardian

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

Sword and Scepter getting Symbols

in Guardian

Posted by: Mikau.6920

Mikau.6920

I really want to know the balance changes, someone in other topic said that we’ll get a change on a passive signet to +25% move speed. I wonder if it is true and which one.

@edit
I can’t wait to see what symbols are, at least sword and scepter will have better synergy with Zeal line.

And I really hope for meaningful changes to all useless traits and the lack of synergy.

But I don’t believe that useless utilities will have changes (sigets, spirit weapons).

Sorry for my english.

(edited by Mikau.6920)

in Guardian

Darknicrofia.2604

Sword 2 now drops a symbol at the end of teleport that pulses fury

Scepter 2 now drops a symbol that pulses might but number of hits remain the same

Also trap dazes are going back to 1 second.

in Guardian

Posted by: phokus.8934

phokus.8934

There is no movement speed increase on signets.

I post from a phone so please excuse any references to ducks or any other auto corrections.

in Guardian

Posted by: Etterwyn.5263

Etterwyn.5263

This might get me playing again! I hope we see some other decent buffs too. I’d take core guardian over DH in a heartbeat if I can do decent wand damage.

in Guardian

Darknicrofia.2604

supreme justice gone for new trait “Drop protective area when dropping below health threshold 25%”

in Guardian

Darknicrofia.2604

Supreme justice is merged with permeating wrath as a virtues GM

in Guardian

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

So they are merging 2 useless traits in 1 that nobody will ever use cause of “Indomitable Courage”.

What about other useless traits? Simbol on sword, yea that will help sword to be better, not.

in Guardian

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

Oh my freaking God….

I wonder if Scepter will see some play again. I’d love to make the legendary and full on kite with LB/Scepter+Focus

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

in Guardian

Posted by: Eponet.4829

Eponet.4829

What about other useless traits? Simbol on sword, yea that will help sword to be better, not.

1: It’s not a trait

2: I suspect that it will. More damage is more damage after all.

in Guardian

Etterwyn.5263

Anet said a couple months ago that mace was getting some love. I have my fingers crossed.

in Guardian

mrauls.6519

If we don’t receive any damage/sustain reductions, I think Guardian will finally be on the road to improvement

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

in Guardian

Posted by: Noah.4756

Noah.4756

supreme justice gone for new trait “Drop protective area when dropping below health threshold 25%”

That sounds so vague. Protective area can be anything. Is it going to be like Sanctuary that enemies cannot pass or more like a Symbol on the ground that gives protection?

in Guardian

Posted by: Dethl.2875

Dethl.2875

That sounds so vague. Protective area can be anything. Is it going to be like Sanctuary that enemies cannot pass or more like a Symbol on the ground that gives protection?

Here’s the API for it.

It appears to be an edited form of sanctuary. 180 radius instead of 120 at first glance. Different healing numbers too, compared to normal sanctuary (which could also be changed, I don’t have enough experience to tell)

some server who knows
Foolsworn (M) | Dehtl (M) | Iofo (G) | Foolburt (W) | Fooloop (T)
Fools Foolentine (EN) | Fooliqi (EL) | Fooniols (N) | Foylshen (R )

(edited by Dethl.2875)

in Guardian

Mikau.6920

Sanctuary have new values now:
Recharge Recharge
value 75

Healing AttributeAdjust
value 522
target Healing

Radius Distance
distance 180

@edit
Hallowed Ground as well:
Recharge Recharge
value 60

Source:
http://gw2raid.com/skills

Sorry for my english.

in Guardian

mrauls.6519

So, they lowered the CDs?

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

in Guardian

Mikau.6920

Here’s the API for it.

It appears to be an edited form of sanctuary. 180 radius instead of 120 at first glance. Different healing numbers too, compared to normal sanctuary (which could also be changed, I don’t have enough experience to tell)

That might be some type of sanctuary, because the API is showing twice the skill, one have 75 sec CD and another 60 sec CD.

Sorry for my english.

in Guardian

Noah.4756

Here’s the API for it.

That doesn’t sound too bad for PvP/WvW. It’s going to be a tough pick between Absolute Resolution and Virtuous Solace depending on the amount of condition spam and map (Kyhlo).

• Triggers at 25% health
  • Recharge is 75 seconds
  • Four pulses of 394 healing
  • Four seconds duration
  • 180 Radius, 5 Targets
  • Foes and projectiles cannot enter
  • Works with Master of Consecration trait as far as I can tell (6 pulses, 6 seconds duration)

in Guardian

Noah.4756

Here’s the API for it.

That doesn’t sound too bad for PvP/WvW. It’s going to be a tough pick between Absolute Resolution and Virtuous Solace depending on the amount of condition spam and map (Kyhlo).

• Triggers at 25% health
  • Recharge is 75 seconds
  • Four pulses of 394 healing
  • Four seconds duration
  • 180 Radius, 5 Targets
  • Foes and projectiles cannot enter
  • Works with Master of Consecration trait as far as I can tell (6 pulses, 6 seconds duration)

in Guardian

Etterwyn.5263

Methinks I will be running around Silverwastes like a mad fool with a sword and wand tomorrow.

Family seeing Star Trek tonight, so I have to postpone one act of nerdism for another.

in Guardian

Posted by: Ghotistyx.6942

Ghotistyx.6942

Sword and Scepter get symbols.
https://youtu.be/AOAtz8xWM0w?t=4s

Fishsticks