Trueshot hits for oneK

Trueshot hits for oneK

in Guardian

Posted by: WizardBro.4510

WizardBro.4510

So like I’m full zerk and I’m hitting 4k trueshots the lowest I’ve hit on a crit was a 2k crit and a 1k non crit

http://i.imgur.com/CyBX5j9.png < For those who think I am full of it anet needs to fix trueshot.

Trueshot hits for oneK

in Guardian

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Balanced, probably some guy form the balance team was having problems with DH while fighthing on is necro/reaper , LoL JK.

Actually those numbers looks good for a balanced class, the issue is that other classes do have much stronger heavy hits.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

Trueshot hits for oneK

in Guardian

Posted by: Booms.3952

Booms.3952

Balanced, probably some guy form the balance team was having problems with DH while fighthing on is necro/reaper , LoL JK.

Actually those numbers looks good for a balanced class, the issue is that other classes do have much stronger heavy hits.

You’re probably right which is a kittening joke. Just because 0 people on the balance team are above F-tier 0/10 hotjoining level in pvp doesn’t mean they should be able to destroy the 7th of 9 classes that nobody except trolls use in top tier. Like what a joke. I hope Karl reads this kitten and realizes what a big kitten up this is and reverts the HWard change and probably adds 10% back to TS. What a flipping joke the balance team is.

#1 gerdian na
0 counterplay

Trueshot hits for oneK

in Guardian

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

Strange…
My Dragonhunter hits with a 10k trueshot (on crit). What gear are you running?

NSPride <3

Trueshot hits for oneK

in Guardian

Posted by: WizardBro.4510

WizardBro.4510

I am full zerk my friend in a fully guildbuffed SMC and force and accuracy sigils

Trueshot hits for oneK

in Guardian

Posted by: Kicast.1459

Kicast.1459

Strange…

20 k….naked
Someone higher ?
Seriously…full zerk i did never 10 k even before patch. You should not test on mosquitos ;-)

There is a buff hidden there.however..we can now true shot while moving by using auto attack.
Thank you Anet.

Trueshot hits for oneK

in Guardian

Razor.9872

Strange…

20 k….naked
Someone higher ?
Seriously…full zerk i did never 10 k even before patch. You should not test on mosquitos ;-)

There is a buff hidden there.however..we can now true shot while moving by using auto attack.
Thank you Anet.

I was not testing on mosquitos. I tested on Orr undead. I will come back with an image when I get a chance.

NSPride <3

Trueshot hits for oneK

in Guardian

Posted by: Arcaedus.7290

Arcaedus.7290

In wvw, I’m consistently landing 3-6k trueshots on my roamer. I think trueshot is in a pretty good spot considering the other nerfs out there. While I’m going to miss my consistent 7k+ crits against squishies, I am happy with the consistent 4-5k deflecting shot crits.

Trueshot hits for oneK

in Guardian

Posted by: Ragnar the Rock.3174

Ragnar the Rock.3174

In wvw, I’m consistently landing 3-6k trueshots on my roamer. I think trueshot is in a pretty good spot considering the other nerfs out there. While I’m going to miss my consistent 7k+ crits against squishies, I am happy with the consistent 4-5k deflecting shot crits.

Most NPC’s don’t have any toughness beyond base lvl.

Trueshot hits for oneK

in Guardian

Posted by: Arcaedus.7290

Arcaedus.7290

Most NPC’s don’t have any toughness beyond base lvl.

Those are numbers I’m getting against other players. I can still hit 7.5kish crits vs. thieves and mes and also seem to be dishing out 5-6k trueshot crits with Big Game Hunter traited + my target tethered and >600 range from me.

Trueshot hits for oneK

in Guardian

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

You know how much True shot does? Exactly 80% of what it did before patch. Let’s compare apples to apples here people.

Trueshot hits for oneK

in Guardian

Razor.9872

Strange…

20 k….naked
Someone higher ?

Thank you Anet.

Ok, I was incorrect when I remembered 10k. Not sure if I had actually seen it or not after the patch. But I was able to get 7,500 pretty consistently. (this is without food buffs, enemy vuln, or 25 might)

Attachments:

NSPride <3

Trueshot hits for oneK

in Guardian

Posted by: Ezrael.6859

Ezrael.6859

Aww, he linked a PvE picture. How cute.

Trueshot hits for oneK

in Guardian

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

…snip…

7500 on a plain mob? hahaha try this in a pvp and wvw environment and be lucky if you crit for 3k now.

My Herald doing 12k with sw #3 in pve and 8k in wvw.

Trueshot hits for oneK

in Guardian

Razor.9872

My apologies. I thought this subject resided in PvE. On the topic of your herald. Does it have might stacks while you do that? Also, sword is a melee weapon. It is designed to have more dps than a ranged one, however easy it is to close the gap.

NSPride <3

(edited by Razor.9872)

Trueshot hits for oneK

in Guardian

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

It takes more than half of a thiefs health in one shot that you can spam. Stahp crying

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

Trueshot hits for oneK

in Guardian

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

This is probably not true shot lacking damage. Rather, it is hit on some super tanky players.

Just to throw it out there:
1. tempest protection has 40% damage reduction
2. rite of great dwarf has 50% damage reduction
3. frost aura has 10% damage reduction

If some frontline party uses a proper composition, they will be very tanky.

Trueshot hits for oneK

in Guardian

Razor.9872

This is probably not true shot lacking damage. Rather, it is hit on some super tanky players.

Just to throw it out there:
1. tempest protection has 40% damage reduction
2. rite of great dwarf has 50% damage reduction
3. frost aura has 10% damage reduction

If some frontline party uses a proper composition, they will be very tanky.

^ This is very true, and I would also like to add to it.

The steps required to acquire those defenses need 2-4 players to accomplish (2 is min, but has low-upkeep). Now, if you are facing these odds by yourself, it is understandable that you will do little damage. However, with your own allies supporting you (giving you might, dps boosts, quickness, etc…) your own dps can also be boosted massively.

This is a team game that doesn’t try to balance around 1v1’s.

NSPride <3

Trueshot hits for oneK

in Guardian

Posted by: Tim.7689

Tim.7689

Might want to check your gear my friend, 18k health in full zerker is… well..

An Error Prevented Saving

Trueshot hits for oneK

in Guardian

Razor.9872

Might want to check your gear my friend, 18k health in full zerker is… well..

Who? me? I had 12k in that screenshot.

NSPride <3

Trueshot hits for oneK

in Guardian

Posted by: docMed.7692

docMed.7692

I run full ascended zerk with mara trinkets and hit 12k’s on glass all the time and average 3-7k. The only way you’re hitting 1k is against high toughness players.