[WvW] dps guard or warrior?

in Guardian

Posted by: DatPieGuy.6540

DatPieGuy.6540

Hey, I made this post because I’m unsure of which class I want to learn next for small-man wvwing. I was just wondering if a guardian or warrior is more effective in zerk/knights gear, since I see so many warriors nowadays running full pvt tank. What are your guys’ opinion on which profession would make a better dps frontliner?

in Guardian

Posted by: ThunderPanda.1872

ThunderPanda.1872

The guard GS 2 is more efficient then 100stupid

Send me 1000g and I will stop trolling WvW forum.
I have a dream – Our Anet Senpai will make WvW Great Again!
WvW Forum is more competitive than WvW

in Guardian

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

Warrior.

/15char

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

in Guardian

Posted by: Natsu Dragneel.1625

Natsu Dragneel.1625

Warrior

/15 Charrs reporting for duty!

Attachments:

in Guardian

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

Oh my god

By the Six.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

in Guardian

Posted by: evilmaniac.1467

evilmaniac.1467

Warrior.
You have better heals than Guardian. Better blocks, better tank, more damage, more stability, buffs that can’t be stripped, the best mobility of any class in the game; and you can get up to 40k hp with sentinel armor. You also have AoE knock down and a ranged cripple.

Your shield can also block an indefinite amount of attacks during a limited time period; and dash, you have a heal which gives you invulnerability and exchanges all damage received into health, you can instantly rez dead legendary npcs with your elite (and downed team mates) and you have Endure Pain which grants you invulnerbility.

You also have multiple gap closers and escape skills. You can out maneuver a Guardian while walking just by using your sword + great sword & banners.

(edited by evilmaniac.1467)