why everyone getting 25% speed...

why everyone getting 25% speed...

in Guardian

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

That option is here: Rune of traveller. Since everyone hear clearly doenst wanna give up runes or utility slow, well, you simply are asking to much. Judge intervention + monks focus + perma 25% swiftness, + easy permanent retaliation + lots of control effects (ring of waring, line of warding etc), sorry to much, as much as i’d want my guardian to feel less clunky, it would be op. In fact i think warrior swiftness/25% effects need to be looked at and toned down. Also Revanent won’t have easy permanent buff as far as i’ve seen (sure they got spammable lightning field + blast finisher, but in the beta, in wich i tested it, this combo is hard to pull off on the move as the air field is very slow moving forward in it’s creation, meaning if you don’t stand still to get the swiftness, you will fail it, wich removes the reason to get swiftness. So heavy classes should be punished, period. Perhaps not a crazy lot, but rune of pack + the swiftness shout (retreat) = great way. Same for rune of traveller, but you all don’t wanna give up anything. Do you think I feel good with my ranger running signet? No i don’t. I sacrafice a viable utility slot (like with traps etc). But the Runes give virtual 400 power boost, so taking traveller is not option.

Basically guardian got almost everything (and some things ranger don’t) except for 25% movement speed. Also, swiftness is better then 25% boost, especially in combat and with leap skills you see this. With leap of faith spaming (+ cooldown trait on gs), that swiftness (over speed signet) also is a nice advantage.

It is what it is. Ranger, even engineer sacrafice also 20 trait points just for this, ranger a full rune slot of utility slot (wich for ranger imo is bigger sacrafice then guardian). Or Necromancer. Taking 3 wells is nice, sometimes almost necessary for fluid build. They got swiftness skill and signet, but it eats up valuable space (more so then guardian imo).

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.