Advice phantasm build please

in Mesmer

Posted by: Lord.4270

Lord.4270

Hi,

I use to play in a group of 5 people.
I try Shatter build, it s very powerfull with a zerk stuff, but i feel weak in a goup fight with more than 5 people.

So with this build i have 2700 armor ( +150buff from guardian) 51% crit with 207% and 18K hp without the www buff .

the mantra are traited and give hp to my team , and anti condi

The Dps seems to be correct .

The signet buff my team when guardian buff me

What do you think ? Some advice ?

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fhAQJARcl0npItFoxRNcrNiqxc6mqKJSFQp7Y7BA-TFCFABNp0DgHAwVKBfU9HBuAAOpMINdAts/ApAGVYE-w

(edited by Lord.4270)

in Mesmer

Posted by: KngGilgamesh.3481

KngGilgamesh.3481

this is not a phantasmal build…

in Mesmer

Posted by: Lord.4270

Lord.4270

My phantasmal are traited , 3 domination , 2 dueling and passive in inspiration.
And i use the 4 of greatsword … and after i think 4 of pistol, but i need advice.

So where is the problem ?

in Mesmer

Posted by: adelaide.6213

adelaide.6213

If you feel you’re weak in a 5+ group fight as a shatter mesmer, you’re going to feel weaker as a phantasm mesmer because phantasms won’t be able to survive between attacks in larger fights.

Anyways:
-Holy kitten that condi removal. You don’t need that much, even if some of it is for your team. Null Field/iDisenchanter instead of MoR would be enough, while providing boon strip capability. However, I would personally recommend you take blink over MoR for personal mobility/survibility.

-Typically phantasm builds will try to get at least one -20% recharge trait. A -20% recharge trait effectively reads “Your phantasm skills will output roughly 25% more damage,” and it affects some of your other skills as well.

- Compounding Celerity is practically useless if you’re in a group that has swiftness. And if you’re not, you should be using traveler or pack runes.

My recommended changes:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fhAQJARclknpUtlpxRNcrRiqxc2mKCddRqAKZHbD-TFCFABNp0DgHAwVKBfU9HBuAAOpMINdAts/ApAGVYE-w