Alacrity in Stacks?

Alacrity in Stacks?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Tayna.2419

Tayna.2419

From this reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/6r0082/renegade_tooltips_shortbow_utilities_heal_f_key/ on Renegade’s F4 skill:

“Orders from Above (F4 Skill):

Citadel Order. Orders from above arrive, renewing your abilities and those of your nearby allies.
Energy Cost: (30)
Cooldown: 20.0 s
Alacrity (4 stacks, 1.0 s): 33% Skill Recharge Rate
Number of Allied Targets: 5
Duration: 4.0 s
Interval: 1.0 s
Affected Radius: 240

Am I reading the skill incorrectly, or will Alacrity now have a stacking system? Will it apply to x next skills or stack in intensity?

Alacrity in Stacks?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Me Games Ma.8426

Me Games Ma.8426

I don’t think so. Back when burning didn’t stack intensity we had skill facts that stated multiple burning stacks because the skills hit multiple times with the same duration. A good example was ele dagger’s fire breath.
It had 5 ticks and each tick increases the burning duration on you.

Mindblossom – Sylvari – Mesmer – Jumpingpuzzler
Equinox [EqnX]
Riverside[DE]

Alacrity in Stacks?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

Yeah, it just indicates multiple ticks from 1 usage of the skill.

Alacrity in Stacks?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

If Renegade and Base Rev are getting all this Alacrity, can base Mesmer get some pls k thx

Alacrity in Stacks?

in Mesmer

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

If Renegade and Base Rev are getting all this Alacrity, can base Mesmer get some pls k thx

Forreal though. Its kind of kitten that alacrity was given to core rev without being given to core mesmer.

Alacrity in Stacks?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Hibiskus.8294

Hibiskus.8294

Old posts from HoT Beta / Release, what should i say, since i know this i feel….well nerfed:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/mesmer/Alacrity-from-66-to-33/first#post5922167

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/mesmer/Is-Mesmer-Nerfed-for-Chronomancer

Should i say anyting else? I think the nerv from 66% to 33% wich is the half..i think the poster dont mean 25%…..i think he means 20%…or….fewer……i have chrono unlocked since 3 months…and i dont feel the alacrity…..to see the diference between with and without alacrity i must watch very, very close to the CD´s of my Skills…….i just have Chrono unlocked because it is one of the rare things with AoE for Mesmer…..and for the little raptors we need aoe……and the speed boost, since we can´t have a speed boost through signets….but when the chrono dont get a change i am 100% changing to the mirage when PoF is released……..skills of shield are ok…just the CD…not…so, when they dont change something at alacrity it is useless for me…most CD´s from Mesmer are high: and for real: i would love to choose 3 normal traits and 1 elite…i just give up one of the traits for the little aoe and the speed boost….

and also i think: for every class the PoF elite sounds better than the elite from HoT so maybe every Elite needs a change…and that the Rev can use Alacrity too…well that is something i did´nt know…since i just play mesmer i thought that was special for the chrono elite….now i am more than a little bit…i dont even now to describe..i feel some sort of useless as class, but unlocking the story + every map with a new char when even my Mesmer don´t have full ascended (i miss 3 pieces they are on a good way)…and with power i feel weaker then every other class…so for what beside portals is mesmer good?

Alacrity in Stacks?

in Mesmer

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

Old posts from HoT Beta / Release, what should i say, since i know this i feel….well nerfed:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/mesmer/Alacrity-from-66-to-33/first#post5922167

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/mesmer/Is-Mesmer-Nerfed-for-Chronomancer

Should i say anyting else? I think the nerv from 66% to 33% wich is the half..i think the poster dont mean 25%…..i think he means 20%…or….fewer……i have chrono unlocked since 3 months…and i dont feel the alacrity…..to see the diference between with and without alacrity i must watch very, very close to the CD´s of my Skills…….i just have Chrono unlocked because it is one of the rare things with AoE for Mesmer…..and for the little raptors we need aoe……and the speed boost, since we can´t have a speed boost through signets….but when the chrono dont get a change i am 100% changing to the mirage when PoF is released……..skills of shield are ok…just the CD…not…so, when they dont change something at alacrity it is useless for me…most CD´s from Mesmer are high: and for real: i would love to choose 3 normal traits and 1 elite…i just give up one of the traits for the little aoe and the speed boost….

and also i think: for every class the PoF elite sounds better than the elite from HoT so maybe every Elite needs a change…and that the Rev can use Alacrity too…well that is something i did´nt know…since i just play mesmer i thought that was special for the chrono elite….now i am more than a little bit…i dont even now to describe..i feel some sort of useless as class, but unlocking the story + every map with a new char when even my Mesmer don´t have full ascended (i miss 3 pieces they are on a good way)…and with power i feel weaker then every other class…so for what beside portals is mesmer good?

Alacrity isnt massive as quickness is but sonce mesmer can perma upkeep it it counts as aprox 3-3.5k dps increase to each members of your party.

Alacrity in Stacks?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Tayna.2419

Tayna.2419

Thank you for clarifying! I get so nervous right before big updates.

Alacrity in Stacks?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Hibiskus.8294

Hibiskus.8294

Ah..ok it is just usefull to my party…oh wait…my guild is a little one, with 3-4 members online at a time…most time 1 or 2…..since we all work….so i solo most content and dont have a party….also i love to play solo……sadly then the Chrono is not the spec i can use for myself…since i have the aggro from the enemies and need to doge so i can´t keep it up all the time…..and since wells are placebound i just get it through shattering….and: i dont see the difference….for myself….maybe it is good for party and i really, really like the shield…but for solo-play it has to high CD´s….so Chrono is not the elite for me…sadly…but thanks for clarifying….so Chrono is more of a group spec that has more use for a group then for solo play…well i hope the new elite is something for solo players….(anyway i really like shields….i will miss it when i wear axes….well time to look what skins there will be for the new elite^^)…

Alacrity in Stacks?

in Mesmer

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

Ah..ok it is just usefull to my party…oh wait…my guild is a little one, with 3-4 members online at a time…most time 1 or 2…..since we all work….so i solo most content and dont have a party….also i love to play solo……sadly then the Chrono is not the spec i can use for myself…since i have the aggro from the enemies and need to doge so i can´t keep it up all the time…..and since wells are placebound i just get it through shattering….and: i dont see the difference….for myself….maybe it is good for party and i really, really like the shield…but for solo-play it has to high CD´s….so Chrono is not the elite for me…sadly…but thanks for clarifying….so Chrono is more of a group spec that has more use for a group then for solo play…well i hope the new elite is something for solo players….(anyway i really like shields….i will miss it when i wear axes….well time to look what skins there will be for the new elite^^)…

Chrono has alot of dmg avoidance and if you have huge trouble with hits from mobs use thw aegis well for extra tankyness.