Bounty: Warlord of Chaos (Bounty Raised!)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Warlord of Chaos.7845

Warlord of Chaos.7845

Man watching your perspective is so different. I look like I play so ruthlessly but really I am just calm and collected. Also im getting a sylvari for that epic sounding mantra charge lol.

-Rylock [vE]
Retired.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chaos Archangel.5071

Chaos Archangel.5071

Yes yes lets all stroke Warlord while he stands over Chaos’s corpse. >_<

Haha but seriously, that’s a very good point that is key to being successful as a Mesmer: positioning awareness. It’s the same thing supcutie told me; when I asked him “how do you deal with condis with no removal!?” he simply said “with good positioning and lyssa runes usually.”

in Mesmer

Warlord of Chaos.7845

Yes yes lets all stroke Warlord while he stands over Chaos’s corpse. >_<

Haha but seriously, that’s a very good point that is key to being successful as a Mesmer: positioning awareness. It’s the same thing supcutie told me; when I asked him “how do you deal with condis with no removal!?” he simply said “with good positioning and lyssa runes usually.”

I cant wait to see what buffs were going to get for the feature pack. Sounds like interrupt will get some love potentially. All hail interrupt overlords!

Wait, Supcutie really said that? Wow, that’s really crazy haha. When do you think you can duel me again btw, I know youre leaving soon but we could prob get a couple more fights in

-Rylock [vE]
Retired.

(edited by Warlord of Chaos.7845)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Schattenlied.4873

Schattenlied.4873

I would love to see more videos from both of you as well, that was just amazing! Not using much condition remove and being succesful is even more impressive, it would be super cool to watch some of those matchs (even for me as a pure wvw player). I´d like to duel you as well just to find more of my mistakes, but there is this small gap between EU and NA…

Solution: Make more videos about this awesome gameplay, for those lockdown players out there that can´t challenge or even observe you directly!

Xaverí [RUN] [OMFG] [TDS]
Sylvari-Mesmer
Kodash

in Mesmer

Warlord of Chaos.7845

I would love to see more videos from both of you as well, that was just amazing! Not using much condition remove and being succesful is even more impressive, it would be super cool to watch some of those matchs (even for me as a pure wvw player). I´d like to duel you as well just to find more of my mistakes, but there is this small gap between EU and NA…

Solution: Make more videos about this awesome gameplay, for those lockdown players out there that can´t challenge or even observe you directly!

I would love to record but I have school right now so I have no idea when I can be on anymore, much less record. Also I forgot what software chaos uses to record lol.

-Rylock [vE]
Retired.

in Mesmer

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

That was some exhilarating fights!

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

in Mesmer

Warlord of Chaos.7845

That was some exhilarating fights!

Yea great fights! For people that didn’t weren’t watching, sticker ran a condi ci build which was more dangerous then I thought, but still I won every fight except one plus I also took stickerhappy hostage :o. Chaos, your henchman will never take me alive (wow this rp, am I pver now)!

-Rylock [vE]
Retired.

in Mesmer

Chaos Archangel.5071

Hostage!? Bounty raised!

in Mesmer

Posted by: skcamow.3527

skcamow.3527

Hm … I may have to go in after him.

Kortham Raysplitter (Yak’s Bend)

in Mesmer

StickerHappy.8052

Somebody help me! Rylock’s violating my mes! lol.

@rylock

Any tips for us (is it me and chaos the only ones?) who fought you? In terms of where we lacked and what can be improved on? Not only me of course, pls feel free to critique chaos too.

(edited by StickerHappy.8052)

in Mesmer

StickerHappy.8052

Ps: we should do this more often. The bounties i mean. And get everyone in the guild involved.

in Mesmer

Posted by: theCOREYCOLAK.5698

theCOREYCOLAK.5698

I would try! But I’m literally in the middle of Australia atm. MAYBE when I get back????

Corey Goes Shatter (One Fabulous Mesmer)
Fort Aspenwood

in Mesmer

Warlord of Chaos.7845

Ps: we should do this more often. The bounties i mean. And get everyone in the guild involved.

Ill make one for Chaos and Pyro in the future then

-Rylock [vE]
Retired.

in Mesmer

StickerHappy.8052

How bout the feedback?

in Mesmer

Posted by: shimmerless.4560

shimmerless.4560

I am happy to be used as a moving target for any aspirant Mesmers, though I can’t promise I won’t bite back.

in Mesmer

StickerHappy.8052

I am happy to be used as a moving target for any aspirant Mesmers, though I can’t promise I won’t bite back.

Muffin! <3

in Mesmer

StickerHappy.8052

wait.. shimerless=warlord? /smh.

in Mesmer

Warlord of Chaos.7845

How bout the feedback?

In order to beat me, you cant mess up basically. A lot of people try to go all in when I appear low and that’s why I can easily turn things around. Also, if I interrupt you, im usually going to attempt to burst you or interrupt you again. You are immboed, but you still can use skills like blurred frenzy, blink and distortion to stall the immbo time. Also when I am using my regular build, I am slightly weak to condis and you can abuse that. If im on the other hand using the 6/6/0/2 build, I am weak to interrupts unless I use a cd to charge my mantras. That’s all I can think of for now.

Also Blissless/shimmerless is a good friend of mine and is not be sticker. Go back to your jail cell sticker!

-Rylock [vE]
Retired.

in Mesmer

StickerHappy.8052

How bout the feedback?

In order to beat me, you cant mess up basically. A lot of people try to go all in when I appear low and that’s why I can easily turn things around. Also, if I interrupt you, im usually going to attempt to burst you or interrupt you again. You are immboed, but you still can use skills like blurred frenzy, blink and distortion to stall the immbo time. Also when I am using my regular build, I am slightly weak to condis and you can abuse that. If im on the other hand using the 6/6/0/2 build, I am weak to interrupts unless I use a cd to charge my mantras. That’s all I can think of for now.

Also Blissless/shimmerless is a good friend of mine and is not be sticker. Go back to your jail cell sticker!

Wait, wait. Im talking about feedback on the fight, not tips to fight you in general. I mean, what did I miss, where did i go wrong, I feel like I almost had you on a number of fights but I ran out of gas

And why am I a hostage? T_T

PS: Tell shimerless, I miss her

in Mesmer

Warlord of Chaos.7845

How bout the feedback?

Wait, wait. Im talking about feedback on the fight, not tips to fight you in general. I mean, what did I miss, where did i go wrong, I feel like I almost had you on a number of fights but I ran out of gas

And why am I a hostage? T_T

PS: Tell shimerless, I miss her

Well against interrupt mesmers, be sure to cover your heal and other key abilities like a mantra/mass invis (which you don’t sometimes and I was able to interrupt you). Another thing is that you went all in when I was low on hp and people can easily turn it around if you think they are done. The only time I underestimate someone is when they are dead. That’s all I can really remember. I mean, the one time you got me to about 500 hp was the time you played very calmly and didn’t overextend when I was low.

Also, you’re my hostage because you didn’t beat me as a interrupt mes and you’re actually the first person besides chaos to fight me on CI so I decided to hold you captive :o (Yay more rp. Eventually Chaos could write a story with this much rp, which would be really awesome)

-Rylock [vE]
Retired.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Sweeps.3059

Sweeps.3059

So has anyone actually claimed this bounty yet?

in Mesmer

Warlord of Chaos.7845

Not yet

-Rylock [vE]
Retired.

in Mesmer

Posted by: masskillerxploit.2165

masskillerxploit.2165

Not yet

I will. Also I don’t mind showing ppl how to play shatter if you wanna invite me to [OMFG]

Ferox, multiclass’r, ESL’r
Team Lead For Radioactive [dK] B Team

in Mesmer

Warlord of Chaos.7845

So its been a few days since stuff happened. I had about 5 people challenge me and no one has still claimed my bounty. However, a lot of the matches very close so good fights to everyone who challenged me!

@masskiller Just sent a invite

-Rylock [vE]
Retired.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Aluren.1896

Aluren.1896

Guess I’m also up for a try! Though I feel like I’ve seen you in WvW before at least 6+ months ago and I ended up getting destroyed by this Charr Mesmer…

Server: Crystal Desert
-Timelys [Pdox][OMFG]

in Mesmer

Posted by: trooper.2650

trooper.2650

Guess I’m also up for a try! Though I feel like I’ve seen you in WvW before at least 6+ months ago and I ended up getting destroyed by this Charr Mesmer…

it could have been Joe who is more of a wvw player. Warlord is a more of a tpvp player but correct me if I am wrong

in Mesmer

Warlord of Chaos.7845

it could have been Joe who is more of a wvw player. Warlord is a more of a tpvp player but correct me if I am wrong

It probably was Joe since Ive only been SoS/FA/Mag ish for the past year. Also, my main focus (or was now that school started) was WvW. I’ve played Mesmer for Night Shift, Aggression, Everything Purple, and currently in Team Micro. If you need wvw advice on mes I can help

As a update to my bounty, I still have not been caught yet. Lots of fun fights though!

-Rylock [vE]
Retired.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Titus.2085

Titus.2085

I’ll take up the challenge! Though… hmm… when though?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Korusef.3714

Korusef.3714

I am humbly seeking wisdom from the masters …
How do you fight turreteers with the classic CI build?
Is there a fast way or do you just have to remove the turrets first while using terrain to block range?

in Mesmer

Chaos Archangel.5071

Im certainly no master but I rarely have problems with engis. C-storm the turrets, drop warden after, blurred frenzy! I’ll try and get some duels with a turret engi.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Aluren.1896

Aluren.1896

I feel like it was you though if you were in [Agg] on FA. Sword/pistol+sword/torch stealth power shatter. The only reason I remember so clearly was because I had never seen a Charr mesmer up until that point lol.

Server: Crystal Desert
-Timelys [Pdox][OMFG]

in Mesmer

Posted by: The Primary.6371

The Primary.6371

Hmmm interesting….I the prime chaos accepts your challenge…..

Warlord….prepare to die!. ACKhem….(message me ingame)

Too bad the name “The Prime Chaos” has been taken.

in Mesmer

Chaos Archangel.5071

The bounty has not been claimed and now the gold reward is raised!

• 40g to any Mesmer who can defeat Warlord of Chaos in a best of 5!
  • 20g to any other class!

Come test your might and smack this fool.

in Mesmer

StickerHappy.8052

I killed him two straight times yesterday, if the lag was counted i should be compensated my liege!

in Mesmer

Warlord of Chaos.7845

I killed him two straight times yesterday, if the lag was counted i should be compensated my liege!

You get 1 copper for beating me with that awful server lag lol. There’s your compensation

Edit: Can we just settle this once and for all Chaos? If anything we can do 1v2s if you think it’ll be unfair with just me vs you

-Rylock [vE]
Retired.

(edited by Warlord of Chaos.7845)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Swish.2463

Swish.2463

i wish i cared more about 1v1.. that gold would already be in my bank :P

~Elyssion~
“Gw2, It’s still on the Table!” – Anet

in Mesmer

StickerHappy.8052

I wanna see you beat rylock, cmon ill pay extra if you can beat him. Prove it.

(edited by StickerHappy.8052)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Quadox.7834

Quadox.7834

Na servers sadly :P

Yaniam [Mesmer]

^ Usually only characer that i play on

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dondagora.9645

Dondagora.9645

I’m very annoyed. I downed him twice[presumably before he adapted for condi], but the first time I’d thought I lost when we went down together and wasn’t expecting a downed fight. Gah~ One of these things.

Couldn’t beat him after that, either ‘cause my luck ran out, I became brain-dead-ish[given the lateness], or he’d adapted himself to deal with conditions. Or, as I believe, a mix of all three.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Noble.2670

Noble.2670

If vash will accept this challenge, I will give him my alt na account

Stupid Seven [sM]
my vids: https://tinyurl.com/sevenddelem

in Mesmer

Warlord of Chaos.7845

There is no need. I will be transferring to EU in a couple days

-Rylock [vE]
Retired.

in Mesmer

Posted by: trooper.2650

trooper.2650

Please, don’t do it. Plenty of lag here. I’m not joking. Go and check tech forum

in Mesmer

Warlord of Chaos.7845

Please, don’t do it. Plenty of lag here. I’m not joking. Go and check tech forum

I just did. In a couple days its either EU raids or no wvw raiding. I wont be able to raid with NA guilds anymore due to time

-Rylock [vE]
Retired.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Swish.2463

Swish.2463

I’d happily go fool around and 1v1 him for fun provided someone could get him off of dragon age and destiny and back onto Gw2 at the same time I’m able to play…

which btw is around 2:00 EST… thats 2:00 AM

~Elyssion~
“Gw2, It’s still on the Table!” – Anet

in Mesmer

Warlord of Chaos.7845

I’d happily go fool around and 1v1 him for fun provided someone could get him off of dragon age and destiny and back onto Gw2 at the same time I’m able to play…

which btw is around 2:00 EST… thats 2:00 AM

I beat Dragon Age and got super burnt out on Destiny, so bring it on! Although the 2 a.m EST factor might be an issue on the weekdays

-Rylock [vE]
Retired.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Anarchy.9703

Anarchy.9703

I’ll take the challenge! Been a while since I fought Rylock anyway.

Commander Yüükï Asüna / Usagi Usagi / Izanami Usagi / Anarchy Usagi / Recursive Illusion
[MW] Eredon Terrace

in Mesmer

Posted by: TrueNoodles.3850

TrueNoodles.3850

How do we get this setup? Just whisper Rytlock?

Mesmer – Amras Inglorion[BLNT][Ae]

in Mesmer

Posted by: Korusef.3714

Korusef.3714

I welcome thee to the EU servers Warlord, when do you hold PvP training lessons?

in Mesmer

Warlord of Chaos.7845

@Noodles yea just PM me on the forums/in game and we will set something up! I am on NA currently.

@Korusef Due to RL issues my transfer to EU will be delayed for a couple weeks. Sorry!

-Rylock [vE]
Retired.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Hamster.4861

Hamster.4861

Rylock we’re going to collect this bounty this week. Next GvG.