[Chronomancer] 8 Phantasms attack chain

in Mesmer

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

I don’t think that’s how it works. They still have to wait for their normal attack time. The daze just prevents them from attacking immediately.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Telekinesis.8312

Telekinesis.8312

naa, they attack immediately after the 1 second daze, tested it the first day.

the phantasm that pops up after the other phantasm dies is a completely new one, it doesn’t follow the older phantasm’s time of attack.

(edited by Telekinesis.8312)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Maxzero.4032

Maxzero.4032

I don’t think that’s how it works. They still have to wait for their normal attack time. The daze just prevents them from attacking immediately.

Well the text says re-summons them no that they don’t disappear on first Shatter. Didn’t think to test it when BWE was active though.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Agent Noun.7350

Agent Noun.7350

Honestly, the daze on Chronophantasma could probably be increased. It wouldn’t affect shatter builds with it (unless they make it so you can’t shatter dazed phantasms, which might not be a terrible idea), and it’d still be a great trait all around (for any build), but it would prevent super phantasm spiking.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Telekinesis.8312

Telekinesis.8312

the daze on the chronophantasm is put in so they dont attack immediately, cause.. after your actual summoned phantasm attack animation is done, you shatter and the chronophantasm, if it attacks immediately.. i can see 2-3 phantasms ripping through targets.. so yeah 1 second daze is cool.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Ah, interesting. Too bad the only AoE stunbreak is Tempest and that’s going to prioritize non-dazed players.

in Mesmer

Posted by: tobascodagama.2961

tobascodagama.2961

Do ally stunbreak skills like that even affect Phantasms? I kinda wish I’d grabbed somebody to test out that interaction now.

(Though, TBH, wasting an ally stunbreak just to get the phantasm attacks a little sooner seems silly to me.)

Amberley Avalen – Charr Mesmer
Tanya Larina – Human Thief
Finchy Whyte – Sylvari Ranger