Chronomancer Traits

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: JonPeters.5630

JonPeters.5630

Game Design Lead

Next

Hey all. Here are the Chronomancer traits from Robert! Keep in mind, all numbers are a work in progress.

Minor

• Time Splitter – Gain access to continuum split/shift which allows you to revert to an earlier point in time.
  • Flow of Time – Gain alacrity when you shatter. (1s)
  • Time Marches On – You move 25% faster. The duration of incoming movement-impairing conditions is reduced by 25%. (Cripple. Chilled, Immobilize)

Adept

• Time Catches Up – Activating a shatter gives your illusions Super Speed
  • Delayed Reactions – Interrupting a foe slows them. (3s of Slow)
  • All’s Well that Ends Well – Wells remove conditions from allies when they end. (1 condition)

Master

• Illusionary Reversion – Gain a clone after you activate a shatter skill.
  • Improved Alacrity – Alacrity applied to you lasts longer. (33%)
  • Danger Time – Gain additional critical hit chance against slowed enemies. (30%)

Grandmaster

• Lost Time – Every 3rd critical hit will slow your target. (2s of Slow)
  • Chronophantasma – Your phantasms respawn the first time they are shattered.
  • Seize The Moment – Gain quickness for each illusion you shatter. (1s of Quickness)

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chaos Archangel.5071

Chaos Archangel.5071

Much appreciated man! Sooner than I anticipated tbh.

Dude you just made every WvW mesmer everywhere convert to Chrono with Time Marches On.

SLOW ON INTERRUPT! CALLED IT!!

• Activating a shatter gives your illusions super speed. Very clever, I’m liking that.
  • Well trait is not worth it imo, no more than 2 wells will be in any build and those cooldowns, even with alacrity, makes the trait unappealing.
  • All master traits are legit, hard choice there.
  • Lost Time and Chronophantasma are very strong, Quickness on Shatter doesn’t seem able to compete unless traited with Furious Interruption

(edited by Chaos Archangel.5071)

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ithamir.5928

Ithamir.5928

Thank you so much! Tell Robert we love him. These traits look amazing. Maybe except for All’s Well that Ends Well…

Praise be to Balthazar, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: Noss.4105

Noss.4105

Does Lost Time have ICD?

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: tetrodoxin.2134

tetrodoxin.2134

Thanks a ton, Mr. Peters. Please remind all hosts of future streams to include them in the reveal!

Anet hates [your class], since [other classes] got buffs while [your class] only received nerfs.

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: Tealots.6095

Tealots.6095

Wow. Time Marches On….

Every WvW Mesmer will be a chronomancer…

These traits look awesome. I’m liking the idea of 600066 now….

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Chaos Archangel.5071

A couple gripes here:

• No ability to trait shield?
  • No further support for wells? That well trait is barely worth it. Should be at least 2 condis cleansed if you have to wait in the well for 3s. Or one Condi per pulse.

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xaylin.1860

Xaylin.1860

• Time Marches On – You move 25% faster. The duration of incoming movement-impairing conditions is reduced by 25%. (Cripple. Chilled, Immobilize)

We will get so much hate for this one!

So… not sure what to do now… 6/6/6/0/0/0 or 6/0/6/0/0/6…

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: ASP.8093

ASP.8093

“Time Catches Up – Activating a shatter gives your illusions Super Speed”

:_(

Every mesmer needs this.

(Don’t get me wrong: interesting stuff overall!)

Nemain The Eyeless · [JOY] · Tarnished Coast · http://tcwvw.com

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: MSFone.3026

MSFone.3026

This is kittening rad. Dueling/Chrono/Illusions power shatter here I come.

So Time Catches Up, I’m hoping the super speed lasts until they shatter. I still wouldn’t take this over slow on interrupt (too sexy), but still a really nice trait.

Also I expect stupid nerf via icd to delayed reactions and lost time. I’ll probably still take them both though :P

(edited by MSFone.3026)

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: Aesa.4819

Aesa.4819

These seem pretty nice! Also, I love the names of them!

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Ithamir.5928

So can we finally drop Deceptive Evasion, hence drop Dueling? Please help me!

This is kittening rad. Dueling/Chrono/Illusions power shatter + MoD here I come.

What about Domination? You can’t drop that one!

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: denis.9487

denis.9487

How does the chronolhantasm one work. On any shatter will recharge the phants lost?

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: Sebrent.3625

Sebrent.3625

Thank you!

Minor

• Time-splitter : We all have theorycrafted the crud out of this F5. Nothing new here.
  • Flow of Time: 1s per shatter … per shatter or per illusion per shatter? 1s per each of our shatters doesn’t seem like it’ll have that much of an impact … even less if you’re not a shatter build.
  • Time Marches On: Goodbye traveler runes … hello Hoelbrek or Melandru with some Lemongrass … very happy about this one.

Adept

• Time Catches Up – I could see this being very nice … I’m curious about “for how long”. I’d think infinitely for those shattering as they are not going to last indefinitely since they are running to shatter; that should be a sufficient limit to it.
  • Delayed Reactions – more ways to punish people when we interrupt them … I like that … slower attack animations makes them easier to interrupt as well … synergy!
  • All’s Well That Ends Well – I currently can only see myself using this for PvE, but will have to get my hands on it. 1 Condition isn’t much given the long cooldowns we saw on wells and the fact that we’ll have to be in the well when it ends.

Major

• Illusionary Reversion – saw this earlier and we loved it. Solid trait.
  • Improved Alacrity – so 1.3s instead of 1.0s … initial impression isn’t impressed.
  • Danger Time – coupled with our new Dueling traits, I could see this being quite deadly … even more since interrupts slow, pistol slows, pistol trait in Dueling is awesome, and so on … pretty obvious from there.

Grandmaster

• Lost Time – any ICD on this? I assume this is just our hits and now illusions’ as well. I could see this being quite deadly with Greatsword since that gives us non-projectile 1,200 range and a very solid # of hits per second.
  • Chronophantasma – another great trait for phantasm builds
  • Seize the moment – this could be quite nice since with IP that could be 4s of Quickness per Shatter.

I’m really wanting to get my hands on this now … between these traits and the Shield, I’m going to be hard-pressed to not include Chrono in most builds … though I think I can still think of some still-viable ones that won’t use it.

Woot for Robert!

Christian. Husband. Father. Friend. Developer. Gamer.
Try your best to not make mistakes, but, when you do make mistakes, learn from them.
Better yourself.

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

MSFone.3026

Question: Illusionary Reversion – Gain a clone after you activate a shatter skill, does this clone participate in the shatter that summoned it? Like I have 1 clone out, activate MW, a second clone appears and also runs at target for a 2 clone MW?

If so, yes DE is no longer required. If not, sorry DE is still mandatory for any PvP build pretty much.

(edited by MSFone.3026)

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: Teutos.8620

Teutos.8620

Thank you so much! Tell Robert we love him.

Agree.

EU – Multiple times #1 SoloQ pre Dec 2014 (pure MMR based ladder)
Primoridal (S1) & Exalted (S2) & Illustrious (S3) Legend

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

tetrodoxin.2134

How does the chronolhantasm one work. On any shatter will recharge the phants lost?

They’ve shown that in the PoI stream actually. Summoning a phantasm will give them a “butterfly-particle” effect. When you’re activating a shatter, a new phantasm will be summoned in the same spot you shattered them, without the particle effect. Which means that after you shattered a Chronophantasm, it will turn into a normal Phantasm that won’t respawn after shattering. It seems to work with any shatter skill!

Question: Illusionary Reversion – Gain a clone after you activate a shatter skill, does this clone participate in the shatter that summoned it? Like I have 1 clone out, activate MW, a second clone appears and also runs at target for a 2 clone MW?

Judging on what we’ve seen in the stream, the clone will be summoned AFTER you shattered, meaning that it wont participate.

Anet hates [your class], since [other classes] got buffs while [your class] only received nerfs.

(edited by tetrodoxin.2134)

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xaylin.1860

Xaylin.1860

Minor

• Time Splitter: No need to comment.
  • Flow of Time: 1s per shatter sounds rather weak unless it’s per Illusion.
  • Time Marches On: Awesome.

Adept

• Time Catches Up: How much Super Speed? Could be very nice for shatter builds.
  • Delayed Reactions: Very nice if no ICD.
  • All’s Well that Ends Well: Underwhelming when compared to Piercing Light. Also redundant when looking at Glamours (Nullfield). I assume it was done to grant pure Well-o-mancers condition removal. I give this trait a big no-no.

Master

• Illusionary Reversion: An okay-alternative for DE.
  • Improved Alacrity: Does Alacrity consider values like a 0.33 tick? If not, this trait is pretty pointless. Even if so, it still feels underwhelming considering we mostly get 1s Alacrity.
  • Danger Time: We don’t have too many ways to apply Slow. It seems rather underwhelming when compared to Radiant Power. Of course, such cross class comparisons are difficult but in this case I don’t see why it should be less powerful.

Grandmaster

• Lost Time: Nice for 1vs1. Pointless in 1vsX. Should probably be an area effect.
  • Chronophantasma – Yumyum.
  • Seize The Moment – Extremly nice for shatter builds.

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Ithamir.5928

Well, can’t take 4 sadly. DE is mandatory, so that leaves 2. Illusions imo is still going to mandatory for a shatter build. So that leaves chrono or dom :-/

Domination can provide 60+% shatter damage while ripping boons. How can we not take it? Maybe Alacrity and Chrono traits make up for DE?

However, dropping Dueling, means that we lose all of our defensive traits. We’ll become even squishier than now!

(edited by Ithamir.5928)

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

MSFone.3026

Also this doesn’t actually seem like that much alacrity :-/ The increase should be like 50-100%, not 33% (i.e. 1.5 or 2 seconds per shatter).

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

MSFone.3026

Well, can’t take 4 sadly. DE is mandatory, so that leaves 2. Illusions imo is still going to mandatory for a shatter build. So that leaves chrono or dom :-/

Domination can provide 60+% shatter damage while ripping boons. How can we not take it? Maybe Alacrity and Chrono traits make up for DE?

Illusions GM also buffs shatter dmg, and flat out not just against inactive foes. I do not think chrono makes up for DE at all.

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Ithamir.5928

Illusions GM also buffs shatter dmg, and flat out not just against inactive foes. I do not think chrono makes up for DE at all.

Do you mean Master of Fragmentation? All I know about it is that it “improve shatter skills”. Does it straight out improve damage? Still, even if that’s the case, 60+% damage is hard to ignore.

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: That Guy.5704

That Guy.5704

I would like to bring something up about this trait that I verified going back through the chronomancer POI video. When you shatter phantasms, your phantasms move TO your target and then shatter. This makes perfect sense under normal circumstances. With this trait, phantasms still run to your target and then respawn where they shattered. What this means, though, is that things like a duelist will run into melee, respawn and be in melee range. If I am using a duelist, it is typically because I want to keep it long range.

It would be nice if the respawn happened where the phantasm was when the shatter was activated not where it was when it physically shattered. This could be done in a couple ways. 1) a reference is made when the phantasm was when the shatter is activate and the respawn happens at that point 2) the “respawn” actually happens before the move into melee range or 3) phantasms are given a skill where they “throw” their butterflies at the target which shatter on the target rather than shattering themselves. The 3rd option (and the second if it is actually the duplicate that gets shattered) would address the concern mentioned on the livestream about being able to essentially reset the skill cooldown of all your phantasms for spike damage if it is determined that that is too powerful.

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

MSFone.3026

Does anyone know if Stability prevents Slow? If not that makes this trait line that much more awesome.

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

MSFone.3026

Do you mean Master of Fragmentation? All I know about it is that it “improve shatter skills”. Does it straight out improve damage? Still, even if that’s the case, 60+% damage is hard to ignore.

I believe so, if you look at the picture the numbers for MW are much bigger than what you have normally, so I’m assuming from that picture that the talent gives a flat dmg increase to MW, and does some other things we don’t know yet to other shatters.

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Sebrent.3625

Since Slow is the opposite of Quickness and Quickness is a Boon … I think we can safely assume that Slow is a Condition.

Moving from that assumption, since Stability does nothing about Conditions, I think we can safely assume that Stability will not prevent Slow.

That being said, there is a new effect that prevents the application of conditions … the name of it currently escapes me though :-/

Try your best to not make mistakes, but, when you do make mistakes, learn from them.
Better yourself.

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Ithamir.5928

Does anyone know if Stability prevents Slow? If not that makes this trait line that much more awesome.

For all I know, it doesn’t affect the effect of Chill. Shouldn’t affect slow either.

That being said, there is a new effect that prevents the application of conditions … the name of it currently escapes me though :-/

Resistance.

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ragner Angel.3690

Ragner Angel.3690

Does nobody here get the Blazblue reference or Sylvari speech quote?

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: Noss.4105

Noss.4105

-40% condi duration food, Melandru runes and Time Marches On. :P
Panic Strike? What’s that?

I’d like to know how Lost Time works. Without ICD or other limitations the synergy with Danger Time is way too strong. Basically permanent Slow and +30% crit with GS.

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

• Seize The Moment – Gain quickness for each illusion you shatter. (1s of Quickness)

Combined with furious interruption and the GS trait might be very powerful

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Ithamir.5928

Does nobody here get the Blazblue reference or Sylvari speech quote?

All’s Well that Ends Well? It’s also a play by Shakespeare (according to Wiki :P)
But yeah, the first thing that came to my mind is “This won’t end well”. Shut up Trahearne!

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

ASP.8093

• Lost Time and Chronophantasma are very strong, Quickness on Shatter doesn’t seem able to compete unless traited with Furious Interruption

It’s not much, but it helps you throw weapon attacks into the burst, which is exactly when you want them most. Consider the potential synergy with F5 “POP ALL YOUR COOLDOWNS ASAP!” Shatter as well.

Time will tell whether or not it’s better than Chronophant for shatter burst builds. (My first impulse is Chronophant, but I can see this going either way.)

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: tobascodagama.2961

tobascodagama.2961

Minor

FINALLY! And I’m so glad it’s a Minor, too.

Adept

• Time Catches Up – Activating a shatter gives your illusions Super Speed

This confused me for a bit until I realised what it actually does. It’s quite cool, now that I’ve wrapped my head around it.

For those similarly confused: Less delay between Click and Boom.

• All’s Well that Ends Well – Wells remove conditions from allies when they end. (1 condition)

I was really expecting this to remove a condition per tick. Seems UP as written here.

Master

• Illusionary Reversion – Gain a clone after you activate a shatter skill.

:D

• Improved Alacrity – Alacrity applied to you lasts longer. (33%)
  • Danger Time – Gain additional critical hit chance against slowed enemies. (30%)

Both pretty reasonable alternatives if you’re already getting clone generation from DE, so that’s pretty cool.

Grandmaster

• Lost Time – Every 3rd critical hit will slow your target. (2s of Slow)

Every 3rd crit against the same target, or just every third crit in general? Was this originally intended as an every-crit effect that turned out too powerful with a build that maxes out crit, or what?

Question: Illusionary Reversion – Gain a clone after you activate a shatter skill, does this clone participate in the shatter that summoned it?

The PoI stream demonstrates this pretty well. Any illusions you have out will shatter, then you generate a new clone that starts auto-attacking.

Yeah, that seems a bit weird. I guess they couldn’t think of anything that didn’t overlap with existing weapon traits? Or maybe the fact that both Shield skills can already reduce their own cooldowns (Alacrity from iCaptainAmerica, catching the Tides of Time) meant that a trait which reduced the cooldowns further would either be OP or require increasing the base cooldowns of the skills too much.

Amberley Avalen – Charr Mesmer
Tanya Larina – Human Thief
Finchy Whyte – Sylvari Ranger

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Sebrent.3625

Combined with furious interruption and the GS trait might be very powerful

Holy Snickers, Batman, you’re right. That’s another nice potential.

Better yourself.

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

tetrodoxin.2134

The well trait seems kinda underperforming.It should be changed to 2 condis and/or some CD reduction, imo. And I agree with Chaos, why no shield trait?

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: Kraljevo.2801

Kraljevo.2801

A movement speed trait! WAT!

Attachments:

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: DiogoSilva.7089

DiogoSilva.7089

Seems like shatter builds and interrupt builds will all want to become chronomancers.

I think Illusionary Reversion, by being a good alternative to DE, should be moved to one of the baseline, non-dueling trait lines, and, in its place, chronomancers should get a shield trait instead. I think this would be a win-win scenario, because chronos are currently lacking a shield trait, while extra clones is something that the entire profession has a need for so it is not stuck with DE.

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: Sodeni.6041

Sodeni.6041

Time Marches On – You move 25% faster. The duration of incoming movement-impairing conditions is reduced by 25%. (Cripple. Chilled, Immobilize)

OMG IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING? MESMER +25% SPEED? OMG THANK YOU! THANK YOU ANET I LUV U <3

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

So stuff mesmers should have had baseline for better functioning mechanics are made traits.

A trait to make shatters land before they die to a zerg. A minor to gain 25% movement speed that any other class gets high to permanent swiftness uptime via weaponskills while we’re stuck with a temporal curtain that doesn’t even renew swiftness and has an uptime of 12 seconds per 25 seconds.

Reduced cripple/chill/immob duration, which is useless in PvE since everything gets cleansed immediately in group content.

All’s Well that Ends well is the only real PvE option of that trait tier. Delayed Reactions is underwhelming for PvE given the attack intervals of mobs and the weakness of interrupts in PvE (all of them high cooldown except for offhand sword). And a well with large cooldowns removing a single condition is just a bad trait.

1 second of alacrity per shatter. And some alacrity from a long cd well. 33% duration increase is a marginal effect given the uptime of alacrity on the mesmer.

I see few valuable PvE related traits.

It’s gonna basically be All’s Well that ends Well, Illusionary Reversion (to keep compounding power uptime), and Chronophantasm.

Very crappy/bland outlook for PvE mesmers relative to the massive utility and power Guardians got plus they got a full set of 5 new, strong skills on their weapon while we got 2 skills, one with a phantasm summon that has a delay (not good for PvE dps) and another that with a 30 sec cd.

This is a raw deal for PvE mesmers.

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Ithamir.5928

It’s not much, but it helps you throw weapon attacks into the burst, which is exactly when you want them most. Consider the potential synergy with F5 “POP ALL YOUR COOLDOWNS ASAP!” Shatter as well.

Time will tell whether or not it’s better than Chronophant for shatter burst builds. (My first impulse is Chronophant, but I can see this going either way.)

What are you guys talking about? Seize The Moment is my first choice! Diversion, gain quickness and then Mind Wrack them!

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

We will get so much hate for this one!

So… not sure what to do now… 6/6/6/0/0/0 or 6/0/6/0/0/6…

its like (a better version of Warrior Sprint + a bit weaker version of Dogged March) in one trait as Minor!!

its OP for real.

(edited by Juba.8406)

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Sebrent.3625

Quick, someone gag Juba.

Better yourself.

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

tobascodagama.2961

With this trait, phantasms still run to your target and then respawn where they shattered. What this means, though, is that things like a duelist will run into melee, respawn and be in melee range. If I am using a duelist, it is typically because I want to keep it long range.

It would be nice if the respawn happened where the phantasm was when the shatter was activated not where it was when it physically shattered. <snip>

Keep it simple: Phantasms respawn at a point 50% of their maximum attack range from their current target. Melee phants spawn in melee, ranged phants spawn at range.

The trait might already work like that, for all we know. I think the video demonstrated it only with melee phantasms.

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: That Guy.5704

That Guy.5704

With this trait, phantasms still run to your target and then respawn where they shattered. What this means, though, is that things like a duelist will run into melee, respawn and be in melee range. If I am using a duelist, it is typically because I want to keep it long range.

It would be nice if the respawn happened where the phantasm was when the shatter was activated not where it was when it physically shattered. <snip>

Keep it simple: Phantasms respawn at a point 50% of their maximum attack range from their current target. Melee phants spawn in melee, ranged phants spawn at range.

The trait might already work like that, for all we know. I think the video demonstrated it only with melee phantasms.

This is actually what I had to double check. In the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71Ls5bjLFBk at 20:10 he summons a disenchanter which spawns at range. He then uses a shatter, it runs into melee and then respawns itself in melee range right on top of the golem.

EDIT: In fact, rewatching, the respawn actually happens CLOSER then the range at which the disenchanter ran to which seems to be odd to me

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

ASP.8093

What are you guys talking about? Seize The Moment is my first choice! Diversion, gain quickness and then Mind Wrack them!

That was my first impulse as well, but then I thought about what would happen if I threw an iZerker, shattered it for Diversion, and then shattered it again for the Mind Wrack on a stunned foe. (Would it spin again after the first one?)

So now I can see either being quite brutal.

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: Sylv.5324

Sylv.5324

A couple gripes here:

• No further support for wells? That well trait is barely worth it. Should be at least 2 condis cleansed if you have to wait in the well for 3s. Or one Condi per pulse.

One condition per pulse sounds much better. Also, I like the buff to GS.

Ardeth, Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Chaos Archangel.5071

Quickness doesn’t affect movement speed (that’s what the super speed trait is for) and all our shatters are instant anyway. The trait will have no effect on shatter rate

(edited by Chaos Archangel.5071)

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

And mesmer elite now is still more op than the guard one…
Free travelers rune speed (without even having to chose between that and something else trait wise) while guards just get only a 10% damage with a condition of needing to be greater than 600.
How come guards don’t get a speed trait?
Yeah, that seems fair…

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

tobascodagama.2961

Quickness doesn’t affect movement speed (that’s what the super speed trait is for) and all our shatters are instant anyway. The trait will have no effect on shatter rate

I think the idea is that Quickness speeds up your skill activations, meaning you can use more skills before F5 expires.

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Sebrent.3625

And mesmer elite now is still more op than the guard one…
Free travelers rune speed (without even having to chose between that and something else trait wise) while guards just get only a 10% damage with a condition of needing to be greater than 600.
How come guards don’t get a speed trait?
Yeah, that seems fair…

Give up being constantly in the meta for all three game modes and we’ll discuss giving you a trait that gives you +25% movespeed.

Heck … they took away our swiftness stacking with Temporal Curtain (had that at release) while at the same time letting Guardians stack swiftness with their Symbol (couldn’t do that at release).

Guardians don’t have much room for complaining about what others get.

Better yourself.