Posted by: Pyroatheist.9031

Pyroatheist.9031

Good stuff.

/15char

DE change to be reverted

in Mesmer

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

Can it be true? For once they listened and reverted a proposed change based on user feedback?

Guess there may be hope for this balance team yet. But to me they are still too much “Buff Warrior, nerf everything else” in my opinion.

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

DE change to be reverted

in Mesmer

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

Not much else listed. Good to see they took on board the feedback for DE.

Interested to see other changes, but I guess we’ll find out nearer the time.

DE change to be reverted

in Mesmer

Posted by: Kelthien.8593

Kelthien.8593

Not much else listed. Good to see they took on board the feedback for DE.

Interested to see other changes, but I guess we’ll find out nearer the time.

For sure. I was really hoping they would announce some of the long-asked-for changes. Scepter, torch’s phantasm, and large fight performance could all benefit from some tweaks.

Good to hear clone-death builds will still survive, for now. Might be time to look in to one if they’re so awesome!

DE change to be reverted

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xaylin.1860

Xaylin.1860

Happy, that they re-considered the DE change. Besides that nothing new, though.

DE change to be reverted

in Mesmer

Posted by: Qaelyn.7612

Qaelyn.7612

Excellent………….

DE change to be reverted

in Mesmer

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

best news ever. anet listened to our feedback. no changes for our team and raid mesmers but at least no nerf to our de which would have taken away a lot from the mesmers out there.
lets hope they keep listening and maybe we get a few new traits for raid and tpvp mes. cant wait to check the rune changes out

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

DE change to be reverted

in Mesmer

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

yay !
……………………………

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

DE change to be reverted

in Mesmer

Posted by: tetrodoxin.2134

tetrodoxin.2134

Still mind-boggling enough that they even came up with that idea.

I’m still worried.

Anet hates [your class], since [other classes] got buffs while [your class] only received nerfs.

DE change to be reverted

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Can it be true? For once they listened and reverted a proposed change based on user feedback?

Guess there may be hope for this balance team yet. But to me they are still too much “Buff Warrior, nerf everything else” in my opinion.

It’s a win, can’t argue with that. But in the absence of doing nothing, you’d think they could do something else.

I can’t say I call a preview to a #5 water cc skill to be a preview of anything coming at all. Either nothing is coming, or something is and they’re not opening it for discussion.

DE change to be reverted

in Mesmer

Posted by: Contrition.8945

Contrition.8945

It’s a win, can’t argue with that. But in the absence of doing nothing, you’d think they could do something else.

I can’t say I call a preview to a #5 water cc skill to be a preview of anything coming at all. Either nothing is coming, or something is and they’re not opening it for discussion.

Development cycles are timeboxed. Most companies follow SCRUM, and they pulled X things into their sprints, to fill up the time allowed and many times you don’t go back to the backlog to pull more stuff in (especially because they are probably pretty late in the cycle now). I am guessing the bulk of the development and testing time has been taken by what are probably a lot of changes to runes and sigils. At any rate, any time they took on DE changes is sunk cost .. any additional time that was estimated for it is usually allocated to other stories in the current sprint(s) before another story is pulled in (if allowed even, most SCRUM teams I have been a part of do not pull additional work in if something is dropped).

Also, things that end users think are tiny changes are many times massive undertakings at the code level.

I agree with you though .. I would certainly have liked, as a player, to see more of a preview on the runes and sigils .. especially for planning purposes.