Destroying bunkers with shatter build?

in Mesmer

Posted by: kyubi.3620

kyubi.3620

Ok so today i ran into a full regen warrior bunker while running a shatter build. The ’’BLEEP’’ was HOTING so much i couldnt even damage him to 75% of his hp and worse yet he was using cond cleanse shout so no vuln nothing! Jesus is it even possible to kill those creeps cuz i did try running sigil of doom to poison him and he was just overhealing all damage anyway procing constant regeneration and self hot i wonder if he actualy even could do damage its utherly anoying when a guy like him starts guarding point. Any way to actualy take them down 1 v 1

Crystal Desert, The Darknest Community P.E.T.A.
BM: I want to present you my lovely jingle bear mia
If pet had voices: Mommy, I did it! :3

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chaos Archangel.5071

Chaos Archangel.5071

You could outplay them, any mayyybe take them down but even then it would take so long that it’s really not worth it. The time you’d spend trying to wash up that one bunker would actually hurt your team in the long run.

in Mesmer

Posted by: SlimChance.6593

SlimChance.6593

Yeah, I’m seeing these guys too. (definitely a signet build.) Spatial Surge was doing a whole 9 damage against these guys. And they can just stay on point and take their time waiting for you to mess up, then pound the pulp out of you. They hit pretty hard too. Like Chaos said, its just better to move on, wait for a 2v1 situation.

Its crazy how “tanky” some professions can get.

Eccho, Echo Oread – Mesmers (Yak’s Bend)
My EchoRupt Build - Forum Post

in Mesmer

Posted by: Neptune.2570

Neptune.2570

Full regen wars have become my latest pet hate, honestly, there is no way to quickly burst em. There great solo on a point.

Daliriant, Dr Octogon [Champion Illusionist]
Mellowpuff [Champion Hunter]

in Mesmer

Posted by: Arganthium.5638

Arganthium.5638

Yeah, I’m seeing these guys too. (definitely a signet build.) Spatial Surge was doing a whole 9 damage against these guys. And they can just stay on point and take their time waiting for you to mess up, then pound the pulp out of you. They hit pretty hard too. Like Chaos said, its just better to move on, wait for a 2v1 situation.

Its crazy how “tanky” some professions can get.

Idk dude I’m not sure they really have 56.8k+ toughness you know

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

in Mesmer

Posted by: MailMail.6534

MailMail.6534

Well Warriors are supposed to be a tanky front line fighter that can dish out dmg too. That’s what makes their class “unique” I guess?

I echo the other posters and suggest picking better fights.

https://www.twitch.tv/thatcho
“The jealous are troublesome to others, but certainly a torment to themselves.”

in Mesmer

Posted by: adelaide.6213

adelaide.6213

As other posters mentioned, it’s best to avoid them.

-See bunker at a point
-Drop portal at their feet
- /wave and tell them “glhf”
-Go join teamfight