Did phantasmal zerker get fixed this patch?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

This thread will not go quietly into the night!

in Mesmer

Posted by: ibeo.6732

ibeo.6732

at this point they have gone quiet on us…they just want us to cope….very saddened with anet’s handlings of this mess

[AVTR]High Top
Fort Aspenwood

in Mesmer

Posted by: Sorrow.7384

Sorrow.7384

Really disappoint this still hasn’t been addressed. This bug has been present since February…

in Mesmer

Posted by: aIJay.8125

aIJay.8125

Lets just face it and call it what it is – a nerf. The days of 6k zerker hits are gone.

in Mesmer

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

Lets just face it and call it what it is – a nerf. The days of 6k zerker hits are gone.

I would be more okay for it being called a nerf if two separate devs had not posted acknowledging the bug. I would also be more okay with it being a called a nerf is if the damage reduction wasn’t over 90% I’m talking about total damage going from 5k to 400. That can not be in any way justifiable.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in Mesmer

Posted by: Zamiel.2130

Zamiel.2130

I think it’s time to hit them where it hurts. I am no longer going to buy any more gems until this issue is fixed and I challenge all other zerker mesmers to do the same.

A simple acknowledgement that it was a bug and was being worked on would’ve gone a long way, however drastic situations call for drastic measures. ANET failure to respond after their attempt of “it’s just missing floaters” excuse is negligent and simply saying to their dwindling mesmer player base “we don’t care”. If every mesmer puts down their wallet, perhaps they might start listening to what we’ve been saying for months.

(edited by Zamiel.2130)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Hexxen.7216

Hexxen.7216

This along with the new clones can receive bounces even though might doesn’t seem to be properly upping their damage I would say that the Greatsword for Mesmers is just as dead as the Scepter so Sw/P Sw/Sw or Sw/F and a Staff (but the staff doesn’t give us all our boons now if it goes for a clone instead so………..) ><

in Mesmer

jportell.2197

GS is complete jack now… This new patch even screwed over any method we have to get might… Its effing stupid. GG freaking ANET… I did nothing but mirror blade on a heavy golem in the mists… did it 3 times! Not once did I get a single stack of might… But my clone got 12 stacks… that is wonderful right? Except it doesn’t affect their condition damage or power since power is 0. The GS now has count it 2 some what decent attacks… And I mean ONLY SOMEWHAT… this weapon is dead. My favorite weapon was this. And anet kittened it. Thanks

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ryn.6459

Ryn.6459

This along with the new clones can receive bounces even though might doesn’t seem to be properly upping their damage I would say that the Greatsword for Mesmers is just as dead as the Scepter so Sw/P Sw/Sw or Sw/F and a Staff (but the staff doesn’t give us all our boons now if it goes for a clone instead so………..) ><

Yeah big thing here. ok we use sw/x but then… what? Im so utterly upset with this issue.

Learning English, any correction is very welcome.

in Mesmer

Posted by: fadeaway.2807

fadeaway.2807

The award for worst customer service goes to ANet.

Did you play tera EU?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

The award for worst customer service goes to ANet.

In that case, welcome to your first persistent online game.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

in Mesmer

Carighan.6758

Ah, they’re quite ok. It’s not Blizzard-level of support, but then I imagine ANet has a way way smaller team (their issues with bugs seems a lot like they lack in the pure-numbers department). Makes sense, the game is smaller and is has no monthly fee.

But compared to say, Mythic or Sony? Much better. Don’t even get me started on Mythic, compared to that this is instant-all-bugs-fixed development. :X

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Iruwen.3164

Iruwen.3164

Since updates are mainly based around figures guys, you know what you have to do if you want to see the bugs fixed : drop GS, don’t use it anymore. If they notice a sudden big drop in the use of GS from mesmers, maybe they’ll think about fixing it.

…The funny thing is…our only respectable direct damage dps weapons are Sword and GS…it isn’t even funny, there IS NO other weapon for zerker builds. Time for Zerker Mesmers to go MH sword for both weapon sets.

I’ve honestly switched over at this point. I still use GS, but its half and half with sword now. Sword offers a lot too, and has a working phantasm. :x

Unfortunately, sword/sword features two broken leap skills since leap in itself is broken -.-

Iruwen Evillan, Human Mesmer on Drakkar Lake

in Mesmer

Iruwen.3164

Considering they already know about and commented on it, that won’t help. As they said, they cannot find the issue (and tell us it’s just a display issue later on). As sad as that may be, that’s how it is. Programming skills at ANet, yay.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

The bouncing issue affects Staff too.

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

in Mesmer

Posted by: Broadicea.8294

Broadicea.8294

Well, switching to Sword/Focus with offhand Sword as swap since GS is completely broken now. Good job Anet, way to not give a kitten about your profession-destroying bugs.

Retired. Too many casuals.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

This will end 1 of 2 ways.

1) JP will come in and we’ll all get really excited to see a red finally post. The post will read “Working as intended” and we will all rage into oblivion

2) Moderator will lock this thread.

RIP in peace Robert

in Mesmer

Iruwen.3164

If they could just change the tooltip instead of actually fixing the skill, they’d probably have done this already.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Noince.7364

Noince.7364

Izerker too hard to fix? Lets screw with GS#2 bouncing and take weeks to fix it. Maybe people will be grateful and possibly forget about izerker. False sense of legitimacy through deflection attention.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

LOl, won’t happen. I fell in love with GS the moment I used it. While I do like swords…they just feel more fluid in WvW rather then in PvE. Please give me a working GS ANet. I’m pretty sure people in this thread simply won’t forget.

in Mesmer

Posted by: rchu.8945

rchu.8945

Ah, they’re quite ok. It’s not Blizzard-level of support, but then I imagine ANet has a way way smaller team (their issues with bugs seems a lot like they lack in the pure-numbers department). Makes sense, the game is smaller and is has no monthly fee.

But compared to say, Mythic or Sony? Much better. Don’t even get me started on Mythic, compared to that this is instant-all-bugs-fixed development. :X

having a smaller team is not a valid excuse, the biggest problem is their communication. I mean really, does it take a full team to respond to a thread? The same dev that replied to a jellyfish pet skin in the ranger forum is the same one that replied to this thread, and that got fixed two patches ago. SOme of you need to stop defending Anet. If they wanted this as a nerf, be a man and come out to state it, at least it’s a closure for most of us. But playing this no response game is just stupid.

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer

in Mesmer

Noince.7364

It’s like, you’re talking to this guy. Then all of a sudden he ignores you and starts another conversation without saying anything.

“ok i’ll try this bad picture tomorrow…”
→Various other posts in other topics and issue.
→Left the conversation hanging and split.
→Its almost like proposing to someone, giving he/she time to consider and never getting a reply. Don’t even have the basic respect/courtesy to reply.

in Mesmer

jportell.2197

Well this thread has had over 20k views and only 1 or 2 replies from a dev… and 300 posts asking for something to be fixed… What does ANET do on this bug fixing patch? They break it more… Good kittening job.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in Mesmer

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

At this point i feel like im talking to a wall expecting it to respond

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

in Mesmer

Posted by: rchu.8945

rchu.8945

another quick fix patch, but only fixed necro and engineer bugs, lol. Anet = epic fail.

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer

in Mesmer

Posted by: Relshdan.6854

Relshdan.6854

quite depressing.
not only is this bug STILL not fixed, but now the bouncing skills are bugged….hasn’t ruined staff for me (as i still seem to get a decent amount of the boons) but GS is garbage and retired to bank.

Chaos Organ (Ele), Pistol Opera (Thief), Modular Man (Eng)
MARA (EU) Gunnar’s Hold

in Mesmer

Posted by: Zoser.7245

Zoser.7245

Is ridiculous that you must be the nearest to your target to get the might boon from your skill in a weapon that maximize the damage at long distance.

I wish that they give love to the greatsword as soon as posible. But now, about all, in bouncing skills. Our last problem that affect not only greatsword, staff and trident too , of course, due to the loss of boons on us or, at least, the lack to control them. Like I said in other post, before the patch you could enter in bounce range and take boons if needed or take breath away and give boons to your allies.

(edited by Zoser.7245)

in Mesmer

Carighan.6758

SOme of you need to stop defending Anet.

Oh it wasn’t meant as a defence. Just that after M59, EQ and especially DAoC, it’ll be another 3-4 years of ignoring all bugs until they’re through my thick skin.

Is ridiculous that you must be the nearest to your target to get the might boon from your skill in a weapon that maximize the damage at long distance.

Group support on skills are “ridiculous” now? Then you just created a pretty large queue of abilities due for change as a result of being too group support.

in Mesmer

Zoser.7245

SOme of you need to stop defending Anet.

Oh it wasn’t meant as a defence. Just that after M59, EQ and especially DAoC, it’ll be another 3-4 years of ignoring all bugs until they’re through my thick skin.

Group support on skills are “ridiculous” now? Then you just created a pretty large queue of abilities due for change as a result of being too group support.

Group skills are nice. And you have traits to help more the group too.
The might to the greatsword was added after the iberserker bug and before add multiple hits in straight line to the GS1. At least, I saw in that a way to improve the weapon damage and helps the lack of iBerserker damage. A long time have passed since then, and they improved the GS1, iberserker still fails hits and now you are not going to access to that might like before when you need, it is easy test it.

Is not about the suppor skills, but the synergy between the function of the skill and how the weapon works.

in Mesmer

jportell.2197

Group support is great… However priority should always go to the player… Every other skill on classes that affect allies… Also affect the player in that class…. Mesmer can share boons to allies sure… But with the current implementation they get absolutely no boons themselves… ever… Clones get it first… At least when IE had absolutely nothing to do with clones I was proccing all their winds of chaos bounces which was amazing… Now… The clones get everything… and that is useful to our DPS… HOW? It won’t affect how much damage that clone does on shatters… It wont increase their damage because they get base of 0 so any multiplier will only lead to more zero….

This change just made it whoever was closest to the original target whether it be a clone, another enemy player, or a freaking white level bunny get the extra bounce… Hardly acceptable.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in Mesmer

Zoser.7245

I’m agree jportell. And Carighan, remember that we have plenty of bouncing skills to help allies plus some traits. GS, Staff and Trident have. Now we have less support than before and with less damage too. Why? Because we don’t have priority in our own skills, ironically, now our clones are going to take many of the bouncing boons. We lose managing them (boons) and allies too. Before, we could take boons when we need and help allies too when no. (going inside and out of the bouncing area, is not big and easy to manage). The player that use the skill must have always the priority. You can see it easily when you are solo.

Now, Deceptive Evasion is a triple-edged sword, help to distract enemy, to have enough clones to shatter and to steal bouncing boons from you and your allies. At least, our clones must be happy and we gain some bleeding if they survive enough to crit…

(edited by Zoser.7245)

in Mesmer

Carighan.6758

Well that clones eat the jump needs to be fixed, ofc.
The part I quoted sounded more like the stacks should always go to us, which I wouldn’t like at all. I like giving a melee teammate some Might.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ryn.6459

Ryn.6459

Question is: is this intended? Cause no word on patch notes, and no word from Anet.

Learning English, any correction is very welcome.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Trick Doll.7923

Trick Doll.7923

wish jon peters were here to help us out

in Mesmer

Noince.7364

Wish we still had a red who even cares about Mesmers. I felt the unbroken and bug-free at launch.

in Mesmer

Iruwen.3164

Somebody wanna start a new thread with a new compiled list of issues? I don’t really have an overview. Taldren hasn’t been online for two months. I also feel we’re getting more and more broken instead of fixed.

in Mesmer

jportell.2197

Somebody wanna start a new thread with a new compiled list of issues? I don’t really have an overview. Taldren hasn’t been online for two months. I also feel we’re getting more and more broken instead of fixed.

Done please feel free to add more. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/mesmer/Game-breaking-mesmer-bugs-nerfs-issues/first#post2123082

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in Mesmer

Aylaine.1036

Looks good. I’m trying to bring the attention to the dev team by reporting bug posts and hoping the moderators will forward them. Hell, if ewe bug them enough, maybe they will stop ignoring us.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Drew.7192

Drew.7192

Bump, still waiting for the bad picture

in Mesmer

Posted by: Navi.7142

Navi.7142

I think we have the bad picture…

in Mesmer

Posted by: Vewen.8016

Vewen.8016

I was trying my berserker on some mobs around the place where the golem mark II spawns. I have a phantasm build, so +30% and my berserker cannot even get 10% of a mob. I don’t care if the damage formula is in order, something is wrong and needs to be fixed. My phantasm hardly does more damage than my auto-attack.

in Mesmer

Noince.7364

And the award for longest, unfixed and ignored bug goes to the Mesmers! Over 300replies, 21k views and lasting 1month (actual bug over 3months). Comes with a “hit-n-run” red post by yours truly, JP.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

And the award for longest, unfixed and ignored bug goes to the Mesmers! Over 300replies, 21k views and lasting 1month (actual bug over 3months). Comes with a “hit-n-run” red post by yours truly, JP.

Hey he’s still trying to get that ‘bad pic’ it’s just taking longer than he thought. He can’t find the right camera angle and keeps forgetting what folder he saves screenshots to.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

Engineer Scope Trait wins. since launch.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

in Mesmer

Posted by: EightyEs.5873

EightyEs.5873

I think we need a fix!

[TBR] Team Bierrat | Elona Reach [DE]

in Mesmer

Posted by: skcamow.3527

skcamow.3527

Does anyone know any of the folks who host the state of the game that could put a bug (pun intended) in their ear to ask about this issue on today’s call?

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/State-of-the-Game-May-31-1PM-Pacific

I see a few mesmers have posted in that thread but it’s 3 pages strong and may not get noticed.

Kortham Raysplitter (Yak’s Bend)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

Engineer Scope Trait wins. since launch.

Ranger auto-root 1h auto-attack might win as well. Guess who commented on that last…. JP…. although instead of promising a bad picture I think he said working as intended.

Although the sbow ‘animation’ fix (AKA stealth nerf to dps auto) had over like 100K views and was about 30 pages deep of replies when I think it was locked. The last message from JP was about calculating numbers and then admitting to the nerf.

RIP in peace Robert

in Mesmer

jportell.2197

Because especially in the bugs forum if you “bump” a thread they will delete and lock the thread… Big bro doesn’t want us to show em mistakes.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in Mesmer

Aylaine.1036

I keep holding on hope, but those summer MMO betas looking good. :X

in Mesmer

Posted by: FinalPatriot.8034

FinalPatriot.8034

Am I missing something because mine has been doing an average crit of over 5K?

Laura Seranus – Mesmer –
“Shatter Me!”
“I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.”