Feedback on build plzz? :)

Feedback on build plzz? :)

in Mesmer

Posted by: takatsu.9416

takatsu.9416

So I honestly don’t know what I’m doing anymore after the patches it’s been a few months since I came back to the game lol and for the past few weeks I still been adjusting my build and stuff and also seeing what i enjoy doing the most lately.

So here’s what I have come up with so far… I think this kind of build already has been done before but I just figured it out myself yesterday. I used to be all zerker phantasm and stuff, I tried shatter once but I can’t adapt to that playstyle…

I’d like to stay more survivable in roaming on wvw, of course utility can be switched out for whatever situation but for the most part

Instead of Null Field I switch for Veil if it is like one or two people I’m up against. but otherwise there’s a ton of conditions and boons, blast finishers in situations with more ppl or with a team so yeah Null Field.

Also Centaur runes was just for the swiftness for travelling… For pvp I’d likely use something different xD

But overall, it seems like I’ve been doing well in some situations with this, sometimes can win like 1 v 3 but in other situations or vs some classes I go down too fast. I think it’s my clumsy fingers with my new keybindings or mistakes and my play skill when I do mess up? xD I can’t tell yet though, I haven’t used this enough in enough situations.

Also I like gs and staff and keeping my distance just bc its a play style I feel more comfortable with, sometimes i go sword/focus + staff

http://tiny.cc/reimesbuild1-2

I’d really appreciate your feedback, pointers, or even if you want to try it out and tell me how it works ^^

(edited by takatsu.9416)