How, about that Time Warp

in Mesmer

Posted by: Sawnic.6795

Sawnic.6795

Exactly how many people does it hit? I swear that I (and apparently several others on Borlis Pass) have read somewhere that it hits ten, but all of our Lion’s Arch unofficial theorycrafting tests show clearly that it only affects five in an “afk and count the buffs” scenario.

Whatever guild I’m repping today [tag]
Borlis Pass’ official male cheerleader
Commander by title: Sawnec the Mesmer

in Mesmer

Posted by: takatsu.9416

takatsu.9416

Mass Invisibility is ten and Time Warp is only five, from what I recall of what I’ve read from official sources. If my memory is correct lol

in Mesmer

Posted by: Blackhat.4016

Blackhat.4016

Mass Invisibility is ten and Time Warp is only five, from what I recall of what I’ve read from official sources. If my memory is correct lol

^

Most AoEs hit up to 5 targets unless it’s stated otherwise in the tooltips or wiki (e.g. Mass Invisibility or Meteor Shower).

in Mesmer

Posted by: Pyroatheist.9031

Pyroatheist.9031

^

Most AoEs hit up to 5 targets unless it’s stated otherwise in the tooltips or wiki (e.g. Mass Invisibility or Meteor Shower).

Well, Meteor Shower is a bit different in that it’s multiple instances of separate 5 target aoes. It can ultimately hit more than 5 targets, but each hit is capped at 5.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Sawnic.6795

Sawnic.6795

^

Mass Invis doesn’t say how many targets it hits. Just “You and all allies.”

Whatever guild I’m repping today [tag]
Borlis Pass’ official male cheerleader
Commander by title: Sawnec the Mesmer

in Mesmer

Posted by: takatsu.9416

takatsu.9416

That would be the case of wiki: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mass_Invisibility

lol xD