Human or Norn??

Human or Norn??

in Mesmer

Posted by: MrEvolvedGamer.3271

MrEvolvedGamer.3271

Hello, i`m gonna make a mesmer but i do not not whether to roll a human mesmer or norn mesmer. Suggestions????

Human or Norn??

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

I like Norn, so I chose Norn.

What do you like?

Human or Norn??

in Mesmer

Posted by: jenzie.4083

jenzie.4083

My main is a human mesmer, now I’m leveling an Asura, only because they are smaller and harder for my opponents to see what the hell I am doing. Armor tend to look better the bigger they are though.

What do you like?

Human or Norn??

in Mesmer

Posted by: Darius.1430

Darius.1430

I prefer Norn, their looks and starting areas, so I made my female Mesmer a Norn… I made her as small as possible though, so she is human sized with Norn hairstyle… she looks great without standing out too much.

Human or Norn??

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ramiel.4931

Ramiel.4931

Asura.

/15char

Human or Norn??

in Mesmer

Posted by: Teutos.8620

Teutos.8620

I would never ever play a norn. They are too big to see what is in front of you, you will get camera problem in certain areas, and every time you move, it feels like you are really really slow (Ofc the walking speed is the same, but the norn just takes huge slow steps.

If you are going to do some PvP you should consider an Asura.

EU – Multiple times #1 SoloQ pre Dec 2014 (pure MMR based ladder)
Primoridal (S1) & Exalted (S2) & Illustrious (S3) Legend

Human or Norn??

in Mesmer

Posted by: MrEvolvedGamer.3271

MrEvolvedGamer.3271

hmm well i prefer Norn hairstyles and whatnot, but the size of them and the slow walking is ehhh i dont know can never make up my mind on these things.

Human or Norn??

in Mesmer

Posted by: Carpboy.7145

Carpboy.7145

Asura. Duh.

The Use of the Word ‘Cheese’
Lyss The Shadow
Legendary Champion of DB [EDGE]

Human or Norn??

in Mesmer

Posted by: Shipht.2340

Shipht.2340

Hey Hey Hey, human female mesmers are the sexiest.

I have a Bolt suckas

Human or Norn??

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chaos Archangel.5071

Chaos Archangel.5071

Everyone and their momma is human or asura. If you wanna be somewhat rarer and unique (and turn into awesome animals) go norn

Human or Norn??

in Mesmer

Posted by: Jurica.1742

Jurica.1742

Both are great. I wouldn’t go human if I were to go female, too overused. Human males are okay, but it’s a human.. Kind of boring.

Norn females are great. You can make a norn male but it will be hell to move around. Norn seems sluggish as it is and mesmer is just so slow out of combat.

Norn = best starter area possible. The most enjoyable map completion session I ever did.
A max sized male norn with some weird armor with a ton of colors (look at Bamf Joe) would be very interesting to see and fun to play. You can always get full arah set and dye it celestial white, it looks kitten on norn males.

Try Sylvari.. They’re really, really nice! If I could race change to Sylvari without having to gear my character up again, I’d do it! I will when I get a lot of gold, but that will take a while. Still gearing my Asura up for the 5th time.. Asura have ugly armor, a lot of things clip ect. Not happy with that, I have a lot invested into mine so I’m sticking with him until the point where I’d be capable of spending 100-150+ gold on 2 gear sets.

Pineapples rule

Human or Norn??

in Mesmer

Posted by: keenlam.4753

keenlam.4753

I definitely would go Norn if not for the slow motion animation, and god knows mesmer is among the slowest classes around.

Human or Norn??

in Mesmer

Posted by: lazycalm.5186

lazycalm.5186

Human because there are very few of them in-game
Asura because they’re the superior class, and the cutest with cutest animations
Norn because they’re ugly, big and have the Leopard racial
Sylvari because no
Charr for having 3 big Charr clones

Human or Norn??

in Mesmer

Posted by: Waynesyaboy.5806

Waynesyaboy.5806

Sylvari > Norn + Human. You’re Welcome. =D

Human or Norn??

in Mesmer

Posted by: Eye Two.1538

Eye Two.1538

mesmer good culture brona T3.

Human or Norn??

in Mesmer

Posted by: Foosnark.1784

Foosnark.1784

Sylvari > Largos > Norn > Krait > Tengu > Skritt > Human > Quaggan > Grawl > Asura > Hylek > Dredge > Ooze > Charr

Human or Norn??

in Mesmer

Posted by: Amethyst Lure.5624

Amethyst Lure.5624

While I like the GW2 take on humans… Norn is my true love so I will suggest that!It’s weird, I find them rather graceful despite the size. Plus if you really want to adjsut things you can make them short if it super bothers you with long step animations.

Other than that the bonus choice would be Sylvari. I adore them but I can’t find space to play them myself.

Human or Norn??

in Mesmer

Posted by: Alex.9268

Alex.9268

I have both a human and a sylvari mesmer. One rabid roamer the other zerker meta build. I really like the sylvari because you can get very creative with the colors, and dyes look really good on sylvari cultural armor. Celestial is actually white instead of grey for example. I like human too because they just fit the game’s theme the best, and armor looks great on them.

Asura are definitely the best pvp race though, especially for mesmers. Not only are they the most “difficult” to target, it’s very hard to tell what they are doing or even which way they are facing in hectic situations with a lot of particles flying around.