LF1 SOR / JQ Mesmer! Friendly Req from BG War

in Mesmer

Posted by: Night Sentry.3902

Night Sentry.3902

Hey there! I’m in the process of making a new video, a kind of a how to fight Mesmers from the point of view of a warrior in wvw.

Here is an example of my work : https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/OP-Rifle-Warrior-w-Video/first#post3380602

I need a candidate that frequently beats warriors in fights 1v1 or otherwise. I would like to begin recording on Wednesday of this week, or this coming weekend. 1 hour commitment probably.

If you are interested please post below or send me a mail in game. Thanks!

(edited by Night Sentry.3902)

in Mesmer

Posted by: takatsu.9416

takatsu.9416

I’m a SoR mesmer and warriors have never been a problem for me x3 but I’d have to contact you after my exams this week

in Mesmer

Night Sentry.3902

I’m a SoR mesmer and warriors have never been a problem for me x3 but I’d have to contact you after my exams this week

oh darn i forgot this is exam week. But cool, i’ll just take down all interested parties, and try to set up a time that works well for everyone from there.

in Mesmer

Posted by: cyyrix.6105

cyyrix.6105

If you come here looking for mesmers, the ones you find volunteering you probably wont be able to beat…gl though.

Cyyrix | Marypoppins Deathsquad [mds] | Team Riot [RIOT] | Blackgate

in Mesmer

Night Sentry.3902

If you come here looking for mesmers, the ones you find volunteering you probably wont be able to beat…gl though.

oh but i have a secret weapon,

edit* oh btw the point of this video is not to show me beating a mesmer, but a helpful guide to new warriors and other classes who are intimidated by mesmer’s unique play style. So don’t think that i’m gonna duel someone and splice up videos of me wining by luck and make you look bad. I will include most if not all the fights I lose.

Plus, I play mesmer too! And most fights I won seems like people have no idea what to do when they’re fighting me. So I thought this would be a good idea.

Proof:

Attachments:

(edited by Night Sentry.3902)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Shadowkiller.6725

Shadowkiller.6725

like in the karate movies, OP is here to take our “dojo” sign and bring honor to the warrior forums !! he must be stopped or else he will teach his “secret weapon” technique to the new warriors !!

a lighter thief

in Mesmer

Night Sentry.3902

like in the karate movies, OP is here to take our “dojo” sign and bring honor to the warrior forums !! he must be stopped or else he will teach his “secret weapon” technique to the new warriors !!

Rofl I choked on water when I read that. Funny Image!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chaos.3579

Chaos.3579

Night sentry……what is that^ your mesmer. Looks like It was a necro with all those skulls but then went pink and fluffy with mesmer :/. Btw what is your mask / helmet that makes your face look like a skull?

in Mesmer

Posted by: takatsu.9416

takatsu.9416

it’s a mesmancer!

in Mesmer

Night Sentry.3902

it’s a mesmancer!

hahahaha yes :P