Looking for A Mesmer Perspective

in Mesmer

Posted by: Bas.7406

Bas.7406

Evening Ladies and Gentlemen of the Mesmer world, my name is Bas and I am the host of the GW2 Podcast But of Corpse. We are looking for a Mesmer who would be the right guy to appear on the Podcast to talk about how Necros are viewed from a Mesmer point of view.

We are also looking at opening up a Mesmer Focused Podcast in the near future. You can check out some of our podcasts here: http://sittingonacouch.com/category/gaming/

Is there anyone on the forums regularly or in game who the majority of the Mesmers respect and would be willing to talk with us?

in Mesmer

Posted by: samski.5194

samski.5194

What exactly would be required ?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Karmasutra.9351

Karmasutra.9351

I know I would definitely make time to listen to a podcast by Osicat, Pyroatheist and/or Grimm. I consider them to be pretty intelligent and well informed in the mesmer craft. Please keep us posted so we can tune in.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Kazhiel.8194

Kazhiel.8194

I’ll second Karmasutra’s suggestions and add Flimpy to that list.

Jalliel [AI] – Yak’s Bend

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

I would add Kylia to that list as well – as far as glamour mesmers go, he’s probably as good as they come. Added to the fact that we’re facing FA now, I’m definitely looking forward to catching him in WvW and being taught some stuff. xD

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Mesmer

Karmasutra.9351

Plus one to both Kazhiel and Dhampyr. Would also add Fay for mantra build perspective as well as all the work done compiling all the mesmer guides. (Have to admit I’m running Kylia’s build currently, ha ha. Good stuff!)

(edited by Karmasutra.9351)

in Mesmer

Bas.7406

Wow, you guys are incredible. I will try to catch them and talk with them.

@samaski – if you catch one of our podcasts, you will see that we essentially have two hosts and we talk with a knowledgeable guest.

in Mesmer

Karmasutra.9351

Looking forward to it, the above suggestions are the mesmer dream team. If they ever got together in one group… yikes!

in Mesmer

Bas.7406

Thanks guys, it may be a few weeks before we get anything up and running, but I will see what I can do.

in Mesmer

Posted by: kylia.4813

kylia.4813

I would add Kylia to that list as well – as far as glamour mesmers go, he’s probably as good as they come. Added to the fact that we’re facing FA now, I’m definitely looking forward to catching him in WvW and being taught some stuff. xD

Will keep an eye out for you on the battlefield

+1 to names mentioned!

p.s. I have a brand new build in testing, maybe we can reveal this on the pocast :O

in Mesmer

Posted by: Atsuma Lawliet.5829

Atsuma Lawliet.5829

Is this oriented towards WvW, tPvP, or PvE? If hellseth or kirmora did it I’d probably check it out. They are both tPvP players though.

in Mesmer

Karmasutra.9351

Will keep an eye out for you on the battlefield

+1 to names mentioned!

p.s. I have a brand new build in testing, maybe we can reveal this on the pocast :O

I worship you and your squeedily spooch! Looking forward to the new guide!

in Mesmer

Bas.7406

The Mesmer community has been amazing so far. I have so many positive pushes, and we have several players who are willing to contribute already whether in written form or as podcast guest or in terms of hosting or co-hosting.

We are probably looking at two weeks or first week in April for Launch of the Mesmer focused Podcast. We still need a pun name like the Necro But of Corpse for the Podcast.

I am gone next week and once we work out schedules we will get everything setup to have at least a weekly Mesmer Focused podcast.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chaos Archangel.5071

Chaos Archangel.5071

Wow this sounds awesome. I’d nominate EasymodeX on that list aswell.

I could imagine the name would be rather hard. “Mesmer’d Out of my Mind”? Idk.. But definitely looking forward to the podcast.

(edited by Chaos Archangel.5071)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Windwalker.7421

Windwalker.7421

+1 on the people mentioned, and as for a name the obvious would be “Mesmerized!” ;-)

Which is the same thing as saying “mind-kittened” and thus fits perfectly.

in Mesmer

Bas.7406

+1 on the people mentioned, and as for a name the obvious would be “Mesmerized!” ;-)

Which is the same thing as saying “mind-kittened” and thus fits perfectly.

That is really good. haha, i will have to run it by our hosts :P.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

You could call it “Butterfly Effect.” Works for Mesmers, and Chaos Theory.
Although, I will admit that “Mesmerized” is a very strong contender.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in Mesmer

Posted by: Kazhiel.8194

Kazhiel.8194

The Mesmer community has been amazing so far.

That’s cause mesmers are amazing, yeah ;D

Jalliel [AI] – Yak’s Bend

in Mesmer

Posted by: FLIMP.8172

FLIMP.8172

Attack of the Clones!

in Mesmer

Posted by: kylia.4813

kylia.4813

Name suggestion “Are you Confused yet?”

:D

in Mesmer

Karmasutra.9351

Attack of the Clones!

Ha ha! Queue the Star Wars music! Mesmers Strike Back: Attack of the Clones.

I also like Chaos Theory: Butterfly Effect, it might help ease the mind of gents who are a bit squeemish of pretty purple (cough-pink-cough) butterflies. Hee hee!

This is going to be really fun. I already bookmarked the site and added sticky to my calendar. I’m really looking forward to it.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Incarmine.1953

Incarmine.1953

A cross-profession discussion? Not something you’d expect normally, personally speaking. This sounds interesting and I would like to see more happen.

I’ve played both professions so this is of interest to me.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chaos Archangel.5071

Chaos Archangel.5071

Cue the Yu-Gi-Oh: “Mind Crush!!”

in Mesmer

Bas.7406

Haha, well we are going to sit down on Thursday before our next Podcast and work out the details and logistics. No other community has been as on board with this as the Mesmer community (okay the Necro community was :P).