Mesmer DPS Build In Action 16sec Kill

in Mesmer

Posted by: Jeremlloyd.6837

Jeremlloyd.6837

Well it’s a pain in the kitten to craft a heavy ascended armor – however I already own the full materials for my ascended armor (except daylies and dragonit ore ofc >_>)

It was a wise desicion to keep 2000 silk xD

Only 2000? I have like like 20+ stacks of silk and leather XD

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xyonon.3987

Xyonon.3987

I don’t know how they are called in english, but 2k of the already worn ones. So I had kinda 6k, that’d be 24 stacks :P

Ziggs Ironeye – Engineer | Madame Le Blanc – Mesmer | Mentor (PvE) | EU
“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!
Just pm me for my advice! Always eager to help!”

in Mesmer

Jeremlloyd.6837

2 silk = 1 refined one so that’s 4k . Anyway that’s not the point of the topic ^^

Back on topic, for the next video, I’ll probably wait till I get an ascended berserker armor set (probably this week-end)

in Mesmer

Xyonon.3987

What are the blue silk called? I meant those xD They are 3:1 and you require 10’800 (3’600) for the full ascended light armor

sry ^^ btt

“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!

in Mesmer

Jeremlloyd.6837

Oh didn’t notice they changed the formula. I’m pretty sure it was 2:1 before the patch :/

in Mesmer

Posted by: The Kape.3672

The Kape.3672

[WHAT] http://gw2what.shivtr.com
Your Home Hardcore PvE Guild focused in doing Speed/Record Runs & Guild Missions!

(edited by The Kape.3672)

in Mesmer

Xyonon.3987

Guard is using racial skill → not “allowed” to show the strengh of a class.
Mesmer Warden bugged → Pistol and he’s faster too.

I’m impressed by ranger and ele o.O But well lightning hammer >_>

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ryn.6459

Ryn.6459

Rangers would be an amazing class for dungeons if anet put some time fixing sword aa chain. But is working as intended so…

I also think that time should start counting when first skill is clicked and not in the.first hit. Yoy can stack might but not stack phantasms before the first hit

Learning English, any correction is very welcome.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Guard is using racial skill -> not “allowed” to show the strengh of a class.
Mesmer Warden bugged -> Pistol and he’s faster too.

I’m impressed by ranger and ele o.O But well lightning hammer >_>

I think without the hounds, it’d probably be about 9-10 seconds. To be fair, most of the Guardian Elites are support and the only way to utilize an Elite in a solo like this would be to use F1234 —> Renewed Focus during the buffing period. Even then, the dps add wouldn’t be significant.

in Mesmer

Xyonon.3987

Yea and that’s what a guard is about, right? Those “how fast do you kill XY” are kinda cute – especially if a class is skilling burst like, and not what they usually do. But it’s allways the question: what do we wan’t to show here? If you would add the passive damage of TW to the mesmer he’d be first for sure, aswell the engi would be first if there would be 5 targets. But those clips are showing perfectly how balanced GW2 actually is. I guess just because most players are warriors makes them or even everyone beleve that they deal the best damage overall. Especially after one has seen 100b. So yes – I beleve the class damage is pretty balanced.

in Mesmer

Jeremlloyd.6837

I’m waiting to get my ascended armor on mesmer to record another time (this may take some days since I’ve no dragonites and I hate World Bosses and WvW -.-)

in Mesmer

Xyonon.3987

Open the chest at … kitten … how is it called in english? Where the big toxic flower was!

• open the chest 5 times is a achievment
  • you can buy keys for 15silver and 10 toxic spores
  • the chest allways gives you 10-20 dragonites

Also golem dies extremly fast and grants 20-25 dagonites aswell 2 chests. aim for him if you have no tme or don’t wanna pve.

in Mesmer

Jeremlloyd.6837

Yeah but I don’t have that much time during the week since I’m working and I can only buy 1 Tri Key per day.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Gyler.8150

Gyler.8150

Would be interesting to see if the 4% heal mantra > an extra phantasm (signet of ether use).

in Mesmer

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

You could have definitely lowered the time to kill by using a GS DPS build along with sword…..

in Mesmer

Posted by: The Kape.3672

The Kape.3672

[WHAT] http://gw2what.shivtr.com
Your Home Hardcore PvE Guild focused in doing Speed/Record Runs & Guild Missions!

(edited by The Kape.3672)

in Mesmer

Posted by: DuckDuckBOOM.4097

DuckDuckBOOM.4097

That’s a bad build. Rending shatters is useless since the only shatter should be at the very end. Mental torment might be worth it. Phantasmal haste is broken for the warden and swordsman, and the duelist will also be doing more damage than the warden especially since the warden is buggy.

I think the combo that is going to get the fastest mesmer kill is going to require the torch. If other classes are swapping weapons as prebuffs before combat, why cant we?

Cast torch 4. Quickly swap to sword. Sword 5, pistol 4, start timer as the duelist starts to shoot. Sigil of battle on pistol and swap back to Sw/Sw which has force/undead. Torch 4 procs. Even if you attack early to reveal, the explosion will still happen. Use sword 4 asap to get 3% more dmg and the spike. TW and auto attack. F1 probably after the duelist does it’s second volley.

I don’t have recording software or a pc capable of it or I would be giving this a go.

in Mesmer

Ryn.6459

I will take your word for it with any problem.

Edit. I think that we should start with diversion hence shattering some clons. probably doble dodge and sword#2. We would get 25 stacks of vulnerabilty at second zero.

(edited by Ryn.6459)

in Mesmer

Ryn.6459

30-I-III-IV
30-II-X-XI
10-III

in Mesmer

Posted by: Spacely.3956

Spacely.3956

My Attempt from first Hit using 30/30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVqqwqcF7Kk

(edited by Spacely.3956)

in Mesmer

Xyonon.3987

You should fix your link Can’t see a vid ^^

in Mesmer

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

DPS checks should use Lupi. Then people wouldn’t complain about Mesmer dps.. >;D

elite specs ruined pvp.

in Mesmer

Jeremlloyd.6837

Yeah but for Lupi you wouldn’t use a 30/30/0/0/10 build, you’d need 30 in Dueling + 20 in Inspiration + 10 in Illusion to maximize the reflection

So either 10/30/0/20/10 or 0/30/0/25/15 or 15/30/0/25/0 (losing Compounding Power for more vuln on daze and more phantasm DPS) that Sanderinoa used for the Mesmer record kill

(edited by Jeremlloyd.6837)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

elite specs ruined pvp.

in Mesmer

Posted by: frifox.5283

frifox.5283

I know I’m quite late to the party but think it’s still worth sharing.

12 sec kill / 10,525 dps (average):

(edited by frifox.5283)