in Mesmer

Posted by: Chaos Archangel.5071

Chaos Archangel.5071

Forum bug -_-

Mesmer "Shatter Me" Video Contest!

in Mesmer

Chaos Archangel.5071

Ladies and gentlefolk thank you all for participating (and a special thanks to those who donated to increase the prize pool!) Voting is now closed as the votes from PMs, in-game messages, and this thread are all tallied up.

Tomorrow the winners will be announced, along with the final message to Lindsey Sterling (the winners may add whatever they’d like to the message). I’d write all the info now but.. there’s only so much I can do from my cellphone. =[

Anyways, thanks again and stay tuned!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Tomorrow the winners will be announced, along with the final message to Lindsey Sterling (the winners may add whatever they’d like to the message).

“Dear Lindsey.

Thanks for letting me use your song as the backing track for my video, but at the end of the day we know who the real star is. And oh how they shined.

~Sincerely"

in Mesmer

Chaos Archangel.5071

ROFL ross!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Treetoptrickster.4205

Treetoptrickster.4205

I wonder if this contradicts the point or proves it further? :p

Got some elementalist stuff too. OooooOoooOoOOOo!!! Someone do this competition but with that song in the ele forums!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Noss.4105

Noss.4105

Just realized I never actually voted. Atleast three times I watched the videos, couldn’t decide who to vote and got distracted by something else while I was thinking.

I kinda wanted to vote for Ross, but I don’t want to encourage more KS warrior videos.

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

in Mesmer

Posted by: Silverkey.2078

Silverkey.2078

Chaos, where are you?
The results are long overdue
This suspense is killing me!

in Mesmer

Ross Biddle.2367

Chaos, where are you?

You didn’t win. You’ve actually been disqualified. Lindsey said your “vid resembled to much of what I loathe about MTV music videos without barely enough rampagious blood-lust and murderous violence.”

Odd to have so fine a musician come out with such an ineloquent choice of phrase, but I quoted verbatim.

Guess we know for next time. The way to Sterlings heart is through video game violence backed, of course, by her music.

(edited by Ross Biddle.2367)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Silverkey.2078

Silverkey.2078

Chaos, where are you?

You didn’t win. You’ve actually been disqualified. Lindsey said your “vid resembled to much of what I loathe about MTV music videos without barely enough rampagious blood-lust and murderous violence.”

Odd to have so fine a musician come out with such an ineloquent choice of phrase, but I quoted verbatim.

Guess we know for next time. The way to Sterlings heart is through video game violence backed, of course, by her music.

And I guess, Lindsey, being so fond of violence, didn’t really enjoy mesmer gameplay, with all this weird setup and deception. Only one video gave her this thrill of pure straightforward brutality, this one video where the hero destroyed head-on those mesmers she learned to hate…

I guess it’s not too early to say “gg Ross”

in Mesmer

Noss.4105

Maybe he made a good impression on Lindsey and ran off with her and all that prize gold.

Send wedding pics!

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

in Mesmer

Ross Biddle.2367

Maybe he made a good impression on Lindsey and ran off with her and all that prize gold.

Send wedding pics!

This would only be true is Stirling favors an ample amount of lockdown with a heavy amount of staff use.

~Chaos to confirm.

in Mesmer

Ross Biddle.2367

Send wedding pics!

This would only be true is Stirling favors an ample amount of lockdown with a heavy amount of staff use.

~Chaos to confirm.

Incidentally this has given me a strikingly good premise for a Mesmer based comic strip xD

in Mesmer

Noss.4105

I’m sure every lady likes a guy who oozes glamour and knows how to use his staff.

The perma chaos armour is pretty impressive indeed.

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer