Mesmer least amount of changes next patch.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Vexrm.6134

Vexrm.6134

So here’s what we should do – let’s all throw every fight we get in in WvW and sPvP after the next patch. Everyone, just let all the other classes win! Then in the patch after this patch we’ll get some good buffs.

Nah, I’m pretty sure that just means they need to nerf us and Irelia some more.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

If they nerf Time Warp. What exactly will i be using as my elite in pve? THERE’S NOT A SINGLE SKILL WORTH A ****. Don’t touch time warp… Don’t care about portal and they can do whatever they want with it. Here’s an idea that every1 will like. Remove it from the game and let us dual wield pistols. When you phantasm can dual wield pistols and u can’t, we have a problem.

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

How many more years will it take them to fix illusions condition damage glitch? Is this even known? Because when you stack 15 stacks of bleed then all your illusions die/shattered and their condition stop dealing damage is a complete mess… Right now shattering on a condition mes is awful.

That’s….not a thing that I’ve ever seen, heard of, or experienced. Ever.

Make three clones, let them apply bleeding and shatter with Distortion (or any other shatter skills). Even if there’s 5sec of bleeding left, it’ll stop dealing damage as soon as illusion(s) are dead. How people haven’t noticed this is above me… no1 runs condition mesmers or what!?
Edit: I just did some testing and it actually deals damage after illusion’s death BUT numbers aren’t shown and that’s the reason i always thought it was glitched. When you’re in a dungeon and mobs have 1 trillion HP the five stacks of bleeding won’t be noticeable on their bar at all. So, guess it should show numbers? But it doesn’t.

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

(edited by Nuka Cola.8520)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Voodoo Tina.4180

Voodoo Tina.4180

Here’s an idea that every1 will like. Remove it from the game and let us dual wield pistols.

Remove portal for a main hand pistol? No no no no no.

The fact that you, personally, don’t find something useful doesn’t mean it is useless. It just means you don’t like it.

in Mesmer

Posted by: GamerToukotsu.4219

GamerToukotsu.4219

I would personally love to see Pistol as a main hand weapon.

As far as portals go, there is really only one solution—Remove them from WvWvW—this is the only circumstance that portals are actually abused by players. Portals themselves are not as useful in any other place as they are in WvWvW.

Do I support this idea? No I do not.
Is there an alternative? Not really. If they choose any other option players will find another way to abuse them, even if that means bringing more Mesmer’s.

Removing a skill from the game simply because of WvWvW seems like a bad move on any game publishers part, you simply put restrictions on it where its being abused. Also there are actual items that function as portals so even if they remove Portal from Mesmer people will just start using the items.

Illusory Ally [TFD]
Illusionary Ally [TFD]
Devona’s Rest

in Mesmer

Posted by: VooDoo.8490

VooDoo.8490

You know what….I am sick and tired of us Mesmers being nerfed to the point of being useless in groups and the game. I do not participate in sPVP. I pretty much play only WvW. I do not even PVE for that matter. Anet, you are slowly nerfing this class because of whiners about portaling mass people etc. What is there left of us Mesmers to be had in this game? answer me that. We kill people the slowest, so what benefits does a group have with a mesmer in it if Mesmer specific skills are being continuously weakened to obsoletion? The one class that I have enjoyed from beta on and that which I have no interest in playing other classes, is now to be nerfed AGAIN! We aren’t unique anymore it seems and we aren’t important in your eyes Anet, it seems. Hope you are all ready for a Mesmer strike where no one will play this game and the class. Maybe then you will all re-instate our skills. So over this BS. Mantras need loving, illusions on a whole need loving, hell, am I the only one that notice we often lag behind even with blink and focus skill #4? To be honest, Mesmers have got to be the most boring class to play. But, someone has to do it. Now to be the most in-viable class in GW2. There goes PvP WvW

Voo

(edited by VooDoo.8490)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Zid.4196

Zid.4196

Mesmer is getting nerfed next patch.

Toldya.

The only fixes Anet has for mesmers are nerfs. Forget about Phantasmal Haste working properly or the phantasm buffs applying properly.

in Mesmer

Posted by: VooDoo.8490

VooDoo.8490

VooDoo, sorry, but I don’t know where to start.
Except maybe it’s time to reroll.

We kill slow? Where?
Yes, portal was too powerful, so it got nerfed. What did you want them to do, nerf a Signet instead or something?

And tbh, take your childish “Oh noes, boo hoo, we’ll go on strike ‘n stuff, then we’ll show you! Yeah, you just wait!” and take it to the Elementalist forum, where it is usually to be found. :P
Also, cancel your sub while you’re at it, should hurt them a lot.

Argh. No wonder everyone has power-creep in their games, if nerfing always results in people immediately slashing their wrists open

Excuse me but, All of what I said are valid points. If you play a mesmer you would know WTF I am saying troll.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

Yes they are valid points, from the perspective of someone who didn’t like the class or game in the first place.

They are wildly exaggerated.
We receive these nerfs because we’re stronger than the other classes. Yes we got a long list of issues, but if you check the other classforums, so do they (in other words, the balancing happens independent of the fixing, not unreasonable for a large dev team).

Everyone loudly laments how they kill too slow. I think even Thieves do.
Everyone claims they’re the most bugged class, with maybe Necros having the one honest claim to that crown, given that Moa even makes their pets disappear (heh).
Everyone says their class isn’t important to the devs.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.