Mesmer race and gear?

Mesmer race and gear?

in Mesmer

Posted by: shameless.4728

shameless.4728

i wanted to create a mesmer, but i want to know what race do u think is the best one? and what about gear? can u post your mesmers?i want to see how they look like

Mesmer race and gear?

in Mesmer

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Weapons: Staff, Scepter+Pistol
Runes: Perplexity 6/6
Sigils Doomx2, Corruption

Its a mix between Khilbrons, Winged and Whispers armor appearance, all Rabid (condition/Toughness/Precision) The sword was used in a previous build, the appearance hasnt changed ^^

Attachments:

Mesmer race and gear?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chaos Archangel.5071

Chaos Archangel.5071

When I made a Mesmer, Sylvari was an instant choice. The way their bioluminescence makes them pulse a soft glow at night made them feel more suited to casters. And for some reason I thought of shroom trips & seeing things. Plus, when they use a combo, they say “I make a pretty good team!” which is pretty perfect for Mesmers.

I swap between Zerker gear & Magis/Cleric’s, Altruism Runes, 2xSigils of battle for different sorts of boonshare builds.

I’ll edit a picture in soon, but I mix cultural armor with Twilight Arbor gear/weapons.. or HotW/Drybones if PvP.

Attachments:

(edited by Chaos Archangel.5071)

Mesmer race and gear?

in Mesmer

Posted by: MacLeod.4208

MacLeod.4208

Female sylvari for my mesmer. For all the reasons Archangel listed. Plus in Guild Wars 2, the mobs that had mesmer skills were most often plants such as the Fanged Iboga, if I remember correctly.

Attachments:

Mesmer race and gear?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Zahl.8564

Zahl.8564

I have a human mesmer with a condition-build and mainly Rabid-gear.
I am pretty satisfied with him, but I really, REALLY regret not making him an Asura. There is just something about Asura mesmers. I feel they are the true mesmers, maybe because they way they look and act. Sneaky kittens

Mesmer race and gear?

in Mesmer

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

I have a human mesmer with a condition-build and mainly Rabid-gear.
I am pretty satisfied with him, but I really, REALLY regret not making him an Asura. There is just something about Asura mesmers. I feel they are the true mesmers, maybe because they way they look and act. Sneaky kittens

The problem with Asura is most light armor looks terrible on them, you see Khilbrons helm on them? its terrible lol

Mesmer race and gear?

in Mesmer

Posted by: UnknownFreak.2805

UnknownFreak.2805

Don’t blame my asura (cries). My armor sets.

Support – Phoenix (gemstore), Zerker – TA

Attachments:

How to crashreport…
Someone say game crash must be related to OOM
when you read the log it’s not related to that whatsoever…

Mesmer race and gear?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Clockwork Bard.3105

Clockwork Bard.3105

Charr female! Least common mesmer (and character) by far! Though, I hear they do have armor issues. So there’s that.

Mine is, regretfully, human. I was going to go charr, but decided on a descendant of my GW1 mesmer. Charr/human relations have improved over the years, but not that well. Would show piccies, but my armor is in transition and not for public consumption.

Mesmer race and gear?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Pyroatheist.9031

Pyroatheist.9031

Purple.

TA top, acolytes pants, T1 shoes, The Anomaly, Lord Taere’s Shadow

Attachments:

Mesmer race and gear?

in Mesmer

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

Asura. Makes your blatantly obvious animations slightly less obvious.

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

Mesmer race and gear?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chaos Archangel.5071

Chaos Archangel.5071

I’m hating on that sword so hard, Pyro.

… If I could customize a rival for my Personal Story, I’d name him “Pyroathiest.”

Mesmer race and gear?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Samiell.1259

Samiell.1259

Asura. Makes your blatantly obvious animations slightly less obvious.

Agreed.

Black Ops supply line disruptions.

Mesmer race and gear?

in Mesmer

Posted by: MLieBennett.9031

MLieBennett.9031

Mesmer Race? Sylvari. Racial skills are a nice alternative to your Mesmer Elites, Take Root for instance is better for tagging or just needing an Invulnerability and Distractions for a group of monsters. Further, there are Grasping Vines for a long root (something we Mesmers dont’ get), and Healing Seed for granting allies Regeneration AoE. Thorn Wolf is decent helper pet, and while Spirit Druid is iffy (long cast and rooted cast at that) it is useful to have that AoE Immobilize when kiting or just trying to tag mutiple monsters.

Gear? Berserker is a standard choice, but I prefer Rampager and Rabid stats myself in most cases. For looks … too many nice ones.

Pick a look … any look… (Some repeated by accident there).

Postscript: If you are PvP or WvWvW more oriented, you may like the Asura for the reason stated earlier.
… Pyro, you are making me want to get that Shadow sword for my Assassin look set.

Attachments:

YOU NEED TO BELIEVE IN THINGS THAT AREN’T TRUE. HOW ELSE CAN THEY BECOME?
- (Death, Terry Pratchett, Hogfather)