Mesmer was only nerfed

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chrhal.4983

Chrhal.4983

lol no we dont we use necros thief squad and maybe 1 mes for veil at the start in a lot of guild that are good in gvg. and im in tier 2 so yeah. thief>mes. maybe in 20v20 u can afford 2 mes but in 15v15 u use maaaaybe 1 mes and 2 thieves a couple of eles and the rest is heavy train. but honestly engi is taking over the ganking in gvg’s lately way more with the thieves.

What guild would ever use engi in a gank group? What the kitten lol. I watch [Agg] play consistently. They run 3 mesmers at times but usually 2 in their gank with 2 thieves. I watch [NS] gvg consistently, they the same. I watch [EP] gvg consistently they the same. [Ark] is the same. Similarities between these? All top tier GvG guilds. [Agg] is probably the best GvG guild in the game currently and arguably with [NS] as they’re sort of neck and neck. They run multiple mesmers in their gank. Please don’t try to spill mis-information. Just because some random kittenty guild is running 1 mes and decided to run engi doesn’t automatically make it viable or good. Also, necros belong with the train because wells are op to counter train, and the warriors peel while guardians blob – what necro would run with the gank, and what guild would put an engi in their gank? Wow

Hi, I’m Ex [Agg], [Ark], and [NS] due to no time to play this game anymore. I can tell you right now every single Mesmer from the guilds you mentioned (I know all of them) are veryyyyy annoyed at this skill getting bug fixed. The clone in gvgs will usually insta die when it gets to your target so pre-patch they were still able to immbo and then burst. Now that the ileap is unreliable a lot of them are trying to figure out if sword is still worth it which is a key reason you take mesmers In gvg (since the immbo sets up the burst from the focus party). Your information is correct pre-patch that agg and NS took multiple mesmers. However, post patch I am not sure how many mesmers NS will continue to run. After all, Blurred Frenzy will kill yourself due to retal and the Ileap is too unreliable to trust now.

You MUST be wrong. How can Blitzkrieg that have watched a lot of [Agg], [NS] and [Ark] Raids and GvG’s be wrong?

Oh in what WvW guild did you say you played mesmer again Blitzkrieg? just curious.
It seems like other mesmers that play in WvW guilds are wrong and you are right. weird…

Btw here is my guild resume: Far Shiverpeak Vanguard [FSV], Dius Vanguard [DiVa] and One of the Few [OF]. I guess my lack of WvW experience makes my opinions about the mesmer in WvW and GvG wrong.

/Archiae

Archiae – Mesmer
“Lol I have never GvG’d before”
Far Shiverpeaks

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

I think Arenanet just wants the mesmer to have at least one useless skill on each mesmer weapon.

MH Sword: iLeap
Scepter: Autoattack
Greatsword: Mind stab
Staff: Chaos armor (though probably still too useful so is likely a target for nerf again)
Focus: Phantasmal Warden
Pistol: Currently both skills are useful, so they will probably flip a coin to nerf one. Probably Phantasmal Duelist because its last nerf wasn’t hard enough.
Torch: Phantasmal Mage
Off hand Sword: Illusionary Riposte (though will likely get a nerf).

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: Jurica.1742

Jurica.1742

I disagree with a part of your post. Not every weapon has a useless skill.
GS for example, the mind stab is great for boon removal. A warrior has stability, you don’t have any shatter skills up, use mind stab and push him off the point. It’s also AOE (even though yes, it is a small AOE), all other skills are great as well.
Staff – Chaos armor is AMAZING. Try have a thief attack you without chaos armor and then with, it’s a big difference. On staff I’d say a useless skill would be the phantasm. It isn’t bad, it’s just slow and quite easy to dodge. It does a ton of damage though.
On MH sword outside PvE everything is useless. If you go into melee range and autoattack as a mesmer, you will get killed so quick, ileap is a total wreck now and BF is also meh. It’s nice damage but retaliation will hurt, confusion will hurt and it’s just not worth going into close range just to use BF and then either running out or blinking out which is a massive cooldown to use. Pretty much all offhand weapons aren’t good for PvP now.
With torch, you have the stealth as a bonus, it isn’t too great either, you’re forced to take sword which is completely bad, then you only have 1 ‘good’ skill in your weapon set.
I think our twohanded weapons are great, it’s just the one handed and offhand that need to be worked on.

Pineapples rule

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

lol no we dont we use necros thief squad and maybe 1 mes for veil at the start in a lot of guild that are good in gvg. and im in tier 2 so yeah. thief>mes. maybe in 20v20 u can afford 2 mes but in 15v15 u use maaaaybe 1 mes and 2 thieves a couple of eles and the rest is heavy train. but honestly engi is taking over the ganking in gvg’s lately way more with the thieves.

What guild would ever use engi in a gank group? What the kitten lol. I watch [Agg] play consistently. They run 3 mesmers at times but usually 2 in their gank with 2 thieves. I watch [NS] gvg consistently, they the same. I watch [EP] gvg consistently they the same. [Ark] is the same. Similarities between these? All top tier GvG guilds. [Agg] is probably the best GvG guild in the game currently and arguably with [NS] as they’re sort of neck and neck. They run multiple mesmers in their gank. Please don’t try to spill mis-information. Just because some random kittenty guild is running 1 mes and decided to run engi doesn’t automatically make it viable or good. Also, necros belong with the train because wells are op to counter train, and the warriors peel while guardians blob – what necro would run with the gank, and what guild would put an engi in their gank? Wow

Yeah Selan. Realize your opinions are not blitzkrieg’s, and therefor any views you hold are the wrong ones. All guilds blitzkrieg rates are the very best and any you’re in are just some random kitten guilds. Please realize the master is in the room and bow down.

Blitzkrieg’s growing arrogance aside. My guild runs a mesmer or two in our pick team. It’s pretty standard practice to use a veil before initial engagement. Shatter’s good burst but personally I don’t think it’s the best option. The best pick team is about composition and you can do better than a standard shatter mes imo.

But who cares. None of this changes the fact that iLeap needs revision. That the clone needing to be alive for swap is a bad choice. That the mechanic conflicts with other mesmer features. Tooltips are nothing. Good design choices and a sound view of the meta are what matters.

hahah very very true ross. i couldnt have said it better.
.haha yeah my guild sure has fun farming all those u just mentioned blitzkrieg. btw we dont run a mesmer.

but back on the topic. i leap is terrible in its current form.its very very hard to actully swap places now with your clone.clones just die to quickly so ileap needs heavy rework.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: Pumpkin.5169

Pumpkin.5169

I have to disagree with you, also. No, Mind Stab is not great for boon removal. It’s actually terrible. Huge animation, you need to stand still, small AoE, small damage, and only removes one random boon. High risk, small reward. Besides the MH sword #1, it’s the most unreliable boon strip in the game.
Chaos Armor is a good buff, but a bad skill. Why would anyone bother with it when we can do a combo that will give us chaos armor, spawn a clone, gives us more boons, do more damage and do more conditions?

Pumpkin – Mag

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: blitzkrieg.2451

blitzkrieg.2451

Yeah Selan. Realize your opinions are not blitzkrieg’s, and therefor any views you hold are the wrong ones. All guilds blitzkrieg rates are the very best and any you’re in are just some random kitten guilds. Please realize the master is in the room and bow down.

Blitzkrieg’s growing arrogance aside. My guild runs a mesmer or two in our pick team. It’s pretty standard practice to use a veil before initial engagement. Shatter’s good burst but personally I don’t think it’s the best option. The best pick team is about composition and you can do better than a standard shatter mes imo.

But who cares. None of this changes the fact that iLeap needs revision. That the clone needing to be alive for swap is a bad choice. That the mechanic conflicts with other mesmer features. Tooltips are nothing. Good design choices and a sound view of the meta are what matters.

.haha yeah my guild sure has fun farming all those u just mentioned blitzkrieg. btw we dont run a mesmer.

but back on the topic. i leap is terrible in its current form.its very very hard to actully swap places now with your clone.clones just die to quickly so ileap needs heavy rework.

You farm [Agg] and [NS]? Lol, please… They’re the 2 best GVG guilds in the entire game and since [Agg] is quitting, [NS] now is pretty much the best GVG guild. Btw, what guild are you on selan?

Guilds I’ve been on and have played mesmer/guardian for: [Agg] , [HOPE] , [VK] , [RET]

My main is ranger, but it’s not viable as much as mesmer/guardian in wvw so I run mesmer mostly nowadays. All shatter.

And yes Ross, the argument on iLeap needing a rework is what needs to be discussed, that and why 35 negative mesmer bugs still sit in the forum.

Regarding GVG compositions, what needs to be discussed is why 80% of the raid force consists of warriors and guardians moreso than why is there only 2 mesmers. Some classes just don’t fit the style of GVG formats. Some perfectly fit the style of GVG’s (warriors/staff ele/guardians). Necros only work because of this fact, so their existence in GVG is predicated on the fact that warriors/guardians are OP in GVG formats. Mesmers barely fit gvg’s, while engis and rangers don’t fit the style at all – they’re build for smaller group roaming (mesmer is good in this format too). GVGing is just one format in a game mode that caters to a small group of classes. It seems like from the discussion you’ve been having is, you want the same presence as warriors/guardians , to be able to tank like a heavy class, blast finishers like a heavy class , stability uptime like guardians/warriors but you’re not a heavy class, you’re a light class with specific unique roles to what you can do, Fay calls it veilbotting but I’ve seen 100’s of GVG’s and have been in enough to know that mesmers do much more than just veilbot. Yes, veil is an important skill much like a guardians hammer blast finisher is an important skill, much like a necro well is a unique skill, much like a warrior’s immobilization to setup burst is a unique skill but those skills don’t make the up the only reason why they exist in GVG’s…

Tanbin – Ranger / Thief / Ele
Maguuma

(edited by blitzkrieg.2451)

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: Swag Captain.5318

Swag Captain.5318

..what is with all this hate towards OH Sword? Seriously, pair it with MH Scepter and you have a pretty awesome set up that punishes people who do nothing but spam their big attack skills the second they see you.

I’m starting to get the gist of what many of you guys aren’t liking about Mesmer in terms of PvP. It’s not a solo monster that brings death everywhere and doesn’t drop (like Warriors or MAYBE an Engi/Guardian.) It’s a class that is best used to bolster the abilities of other classes and set up attacks for them. Magic Bullet is great when you have an AoE spammer on your side as it stops enemies just long enough to get a good few pulses out (even longer with condi duration talented..). Time Warp, while on a long cooldown, can lead to a swift end of whatever on earth is giving everyone trouble as long as they know to use finishers. Everyone, just as in dungeons, doesn’t wanna be “that support dude” but rather “That killer dude!”.

Of course, I might be completely wrong on that but it’s just my observations.

SCIENCE!

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

..what is with all this hate towards OH Sword? Seriously, pair it with MH Scepter and you have a pretty awesome set up that punishes people who do nothing but spam their big attack skills the second they see you.

I’m starting to get the gist of what many of you guys aren’t liking about Mesmer in terms of PvP. It’s not a solo monster that brings death everywhere and doesn’t drop (like Warriors or MAYBE an Engi/Guardian.) It’s a class that is best used to bolster the abilities of other classes and set up attacks for them. Magic Bullet is great when you have an AoE spammer on your side as it stops enemies just long enough to get a good few pulses out (even longer with condi duration talented..). Time Warp, while on a long cooldown, can lead to a swift end of whatever on earth is giving everyone trouble as long as they know to use finishers. Everyone, just as in dungeons, doesn’t wanna be “that support dude” but rather “That killer dude!”.

Of course, I might be completely wrong on that but it’s just my observations.

Offhand sword is close to useless in large group fights. The phantasm is completely single target and the block is single target. The block activation is a line daze…but it’s just not worth taking due to the single target nature of the rest of the weapon.

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chrhal.4983

Chrhal.4983

Regarding GVG compositions, what needs to be discussed is why 80% of the raid force consists of warriors and guardians moreso than why is there only 2 mesmers. Some classes just don’t fit the style of GVG formats. Some perfectly fit the style of GVG’s (warriors/staff ele/guardians). Necros only work because of this fact, so their existence in GVG is predicated on the fact that warriors/guardians are OP in GVG formats. Mesmers barely fit gvg’s, while engis and rangers don’t fit the style at all – they’re build for smaller group roaming (mesmer is good in this format too). GVGing is just one format in a game mode that caters to a small group of classes. It seems like from the discussion you’ve been having is, you want the same presence as warriors/guardians , to be able to tank like a heavy class, blast finishers like a heavy class , stability uptime like guardians/warriors but you’re not a heavy class, you’re a light class with specific unique roles to what you can do, Fay calls it veilbotting but I’ve seen 100’s of GVG’s and have been in enough to know that mesmers do much more than just veilbot. Yes, veil is an important skill much like a guardians hammer blast finisher is an important skill, much like a necro well is a unique skill, much like a warrior’s immobilization to setup burst is a unique skill but those skills don’t make the up the only reason why they exist in GVG’s…

WALL OF TEXT INC:

Wauw seems like you put a big chunk on that post. About GvG composition being 80 % war and guard. I guess that you are exaggerating to make your point. Which guilds are running 80 % guards and warriors in GvG? Realistically you must mean 50 or 60 % right?

So where I think mesmer is in it’s current state, and this is from an WvW GvG shatter mesmer point of view, is that it has different roles:

- A support role, we support with the VERY important skill Veil. I don’t have anything against being what other people call a “veil bot”. Veil is one of the most powerful skills in WvW as it sets up your positioning and burst from stealth. Very very powerful and no group should be without it. Other support skills some use are Nullfield and Portal, however portal is not really used much by WvW guilds or in GvG.

- A DPS role, and here i would like two make two examples:
1. In GvG most mesmers run in the focus party harassing enemy casters like eles, necros and the enemy focus party. What I found very powerfull here was the immobilize on sword setting up the burst from the focus party. After the bug fix, this may very well still be viable (havent GvG’ed since the fix so havent really tested it in action)
2. In a guild raid where you potentially fight a large number of enemies I liked to coordinate my shatter burst with the melee train. This was mostly possible due to the AoE immobilize on sword. This is however not really possible anymore because realistically your clone would die in the massive AoE damage that exists in large groups. Now you can still do this without the teleport from the clone using blink when engaging. Now the nerfing of BF meant that retaliation together with this burst now was a real threat that in some cases would one shot you. You could combat this by Distorting (F4 shatter).

What we face here is, in order to do damage as a mesmer you pop a lot of your cooldowns, in this case blink and distortion, and this makes you a very easy target for enemies after the initial push.

This is just some of the areas where is becomes harder and harder to furfill another role than utility support and this can be very frustating when yo have been playing a class for two years and really seen what it can do in organized WvW. I don’t find mesmer unviable at all in GvG’s, it is a very important part of the focus team while providing utility support, but in bigger fights is seems to get harder and harder to survive and still be useful with your group.

To answer the part about wanting to be able to tank like a heavy class, blast finishers like a heavy class , stability uptime like guardians/warriors, I don’t think anyone said that and I don’t think any serious mesmer wants that. Did they say that? Be honest now…

Sorry for the rambling, let me know what you think
/Archiae

Archiae – Mesmer
“Lol I have never GvG’d before”
Far Shiverpeaks

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: MetalWave.8149

MetalWave.8149

Anet hates Mesmer….really…..

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

selan.8354

You farm [Agg] and [NS]? Lol, please… They’re the 2 best GVG guilds in the entire game and since [Agg] is quitting, [NS] now is pretty much the best GVG guild. Btw, what guild are you on selan?

Guilds I’ve been on and have played mesmer/guardian for: [Agg] , [HOPE] , [VK] , [RET]

My main is ranger, but it’s not viable as much as mesmer/guardian in wvw so I run mesmer mostly nowadays. All shatter.

And yes Ross, the argument on iLeap needing a rework is what needs to be discussed, that and why 35 negative mesmer bugs still sit in the forum.

well u are from FA then..so was i just recently transferred off. and yes being part of AVTR, yes mesmer was all i ran. now i am meow guild, but taking a break from the game a little, just logging in atm for dailies and maybe a few fights. wvw is not only about gvg. wvw is wvw and ther mes in veilbot.thats why i leveled a necro so i could at least have some fun.

[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: Eye Two.1538

Eye Two.1538

Beta and release a little different skill .. You can see the skill beta that changed before release. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V6Ckj6--Z0

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: bob.1293

bob.1293

So basically, they have has the coding this entire time to replace iLeap with an actual LEAP ability, an easy fix, but haven’t. Real nice -.-

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: psyckos.6893

psyckos.6893

Found it funny how even in beta that snow leopard just kitten slapped the illusion on ileap.

Replacing iLeap with Leap from beta would be perfectly fine by me.

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

I thought it was working as intended. Skill 1 already sucked and skill 3 sucks now, I don’t get it.

… I still want tengu.

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: zaxon.6819

zaxon.6819

wow leap is amazing. give that here. and let it be cast without target

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: Azo.5860

Azo.5860

The balance u ve called cannot reach atm pls try later…

Azolina – Mesmer
“There Is No Shame In Not Knowing; the Shame Lies In Not Finding Out.”

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: BlackDevil.9268

BlackDevil.9268

I’ll not go on too long about discussing this, but here’s how mesmer is taken in GvG’s:
Ideal setup would be: 1 mesmer, 2 thieves, 1 d/d ele. If a guild runs less than 4, then 2 thieves and 1 mesmer would be ideally. This is due that mesmer is required for the veil (eventhough you can stealth 20 man with 2 thieves for about 8-10 too..), it’s amazing for the overall view to lead the focus party (aka; calling targets, timing when to burst and stealth regroups) and a mesmer has one of the best ranged preasure due the strength of spatial surge. Aside from that, thief is much better in killing backline.

So can we now finally cut the stuff about which horrible NA guild is the ’’best’’ world wide which seriously only has 1 or 2 mesmers max that are actually worth taking, which are running shatter due the lack of inexperienced backline focus and get back to the topic where mesmer is the profession that gets nerfed every. single. patch. ?

The ‘’bug fix’’ is absolutely out of control and totally not in the mindset of where the team of arenanet started with on GW2. Their vission was to listen to the community. I have not heard or seen any complain from both sides about this ’’bug’’. As it was so late adressed and so fast fixed, I’m actually surprised it can be fixed so fast. Whereas mesmer still strugles with much more gamebreaking bugs which actually have been adressed at beta.

Then also, they took away the little part where the weapon actually was shining at: timing your skills. At the moment it’s just another spam to win skill which is obvious as kitten.

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: Azo.5860

Azo.5860

yes agree..
mesmer shatter is 20 20 0 0 30 < PU x 20 30 0 0 and
mesmer < DD ele or exactly for thief
MESMER = struggle except veil efficient
however
self sufficient skills may > Mesmer (mean ofc mesmer player who is efficient with self sufficient can be bigger than other classes efficients)

making GvG Composition = taking most efficient Players (as above example)

make Offical GvG Mode Anet!
which has, the same customization as in hearth of the mist for Large Scale fights..

or

SHUT UP anet! and say offically that large scale(+5 players are ignorant)and dont say balances should be to all modes in gw2 as example of Ready up #15..

RESPECT!! at least we are customers!!

Azolina – Mesmer
“There Is No Shame In Not Knowing; the Shame Lies In Not Finding Out.”

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: amethyst.3264

amethyst.3264

Yeah Anet wants everybody to play condition. Too much hilarious nerf on mesmer.

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: Kicast.1459

Kicast.1459

Dear Anet…seriously…why so much hate ?
I still can’t believevwhat you did during all these past years.
Nerf to confusion: 50%
Blinding trait nerf
Sword 2 nerf => lost unvulnerabilty …takes retaliation and can be interrupted with longer cool down
…nothing to compensate except pu which is useless in mass fight & pvp and only good at taking camp in roaming
Sd thief jungernaut hard countering mesmers
Mesmer out of meta for more than one year in high pvp with all top mesmers rerolling (one exception is helseth but he consider himself he would me more efficient on a thief)
Now we get this “bugfix”
Honestly anet… try to think two minutes….

(edited by Kicast.1459)

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: Indrea.7803

Indrea.7803

They have to be sadist if they constantly nerf a profession that is pratically out of meta in every aspect of the game…i really don’t understand and i’ve lost faith.

I’ve differents professions at 80, but the problem is that i love the lore and the general concept of the profession, and i’ve invested some gems on it.

(edited by Indrea.7803)

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: LunarNacht.8913

LunarNacht.8913

@Everyone: See, I knew it. All those requests to fix bugs only lead to new nerfs. Don’t show them our skills, they break ’em!

@Anet: Mesmer is fine (it still breaths). We don’t need anymore bug fixes. Thx.

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: Menaka.5092

Menaka.5092

@Anet: Mesmer is fine (it still breaths). We don’t need anymore bug fixes. Thx.

Mesmer is a broken class, thanks to the last few months of “fixing”.

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: Tilah.3041

Tilah.3041

There’s a lot I could state about what needs to be adjusted, but it’s been stated many times, by many people, over and over again. The individuals who put their blood, sweat, and tears into this class, know what’s going on. The approach they’ve made can’t be made any clearer, so I only hope the developers soon realize. However, I wont give up on the class. I enjoy it.

(edited by Tilah.3041)

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

Beta and release a little different skill .. You can see the skill beta that changed before release. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V6Ckj6--Z0

Wouldn’t mind ditching ileap and replacing it with leap and swap back to your clone.

If they’re so worried about swap then being an easily accessible stunbreak, they could just do the same as phase retreat and remove the stun break – just keep it as a normal in combat blink.

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Wouldn’t mind ditching ileap and replacing it with leap and swap back to your clone.

If they’re so worried about swap then being an easily accessible stunbreak, they could just do the same as phase retreat and remove the stun break – just keep it as a normal in combat blink.

They could … but that’d require a certain degree of common sense. And, in regards to Mesmers, it seems common sense left the building quite some time ago. /shrug

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Curunen.8729

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Kicast.1459

I forgot the nerf of chaos armor on staff…lol

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: squallaus.8321

squallaus.8321

And of course the nerf to illusionist’s celerity from 1 trait point to the 3 that is it now. How I miss those CD but still able to trait into phantasmal healing for high sustain. The key that gave mesmers a chance at 1vX without traiting into PU.

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: BlackDevil.9268

BlackDevil.9268

this thread should stay alive till a dev responses..

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: Sergoros.4398

Sergoros.4398

U forgot alot. Like big phantom summons nerf. In old days phantom summons couldn’t miss or be obstructed. But it is understandable. There was so much nerfs, that it would be alot of work to remember all of em.

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Kicast.1459

U forgot alot. Like big phantom summons nerf. In old days phantom summons couldn’t miss or be obstructed. But it is understandable. There was so much nerfs, that it would be alot of work to remember all of em.

What about the phatasm on focus nerf…now it can just pop…and do nothing.
….someone tells me it is a bug not a nerf….obviously less important bug than ileap.

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Menaka.5092

“Skritt burglars are no longer affected by Polymorph Moa.”

I’m late, but I wanted to add this to the list because it’s borderline hilarious/sad. ANet please share with us the stats about how many times has this been “exploited” in game that required priority fixing over the list of game breaking bugs mesmer has. Please.

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

selan.8354

that nerf was understandable as u could summon phantasms even if u were hiding behind a building, but they never fixed the bugs they introduced with the nerf as obstructed happens nonstop no. los issues are pretty bad if u play wvw, cause uneven terrain will cause an ostructed and u cant hit anything on walls anymore. same with the gs buff that introduced a bug that allowed mesmers to hit 3 targets on top of wall without los, but when they fixed that buf, they made it nearly impossible for us to hit anything with gs aa on walls too. also if u wanna spawn a phantasm from on top of a building u will have to stand on the very edge in order to spawn it, etc.

so yeah los issues are a pain in wvw and most likely will never get fixed.

[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Curunen.8729

I’m late, but I wanted to add this to the list because it’s borderline hilarious/sad. ANet please share with us the stats about how many times has this been “exploited” in game that required priority fixing over the list of game breaking bugs mesmer has. Please.

Those skritt burglars must have really hated Moa, more than minionmancers.

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Moa Morph in PvE must be really op. I once moa’d a Moa, but it just proceeded as if nothing happened.

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: Sandrox.9524

Sandrox.9524

wait,so we can still tuna morph it?

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Menaka.5092

Now you served ANet the next mesmer fix on a silver plate, I hope you’re proud of yourself…

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: loseridoit.2756

loseridoit.2756

Those skritt burglars must have really hated Moa, more than minionmancers.

skritt are low key geniuses. They developed anti moa technology

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: Lana Del Rey.1873

Lana Del Rey.1873

I really hope Anet’s silence is a good sign, that it’s on purpose, to land a big surprise. Maybe the next feature patch, given that we’ll get one, will solve many important issues.

I heard that you like the bad girls, honey, is that true?

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Menaka.5092

I really hope Anet’s silence is a good sign, that it’s on purpose, to land a big surprise. Maybe the next feature patch, given that we’ll get one, will solve many important issues.

All mesmers will be converted to Commandos

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: LunarNacht.8913

LunarNacht.8913

All mesmers will be converted to Commandos

More like: If you shatter your clones with the IP-Trait you die and have to be resummoned on a 90s cd by your guildies only to use timewarp and veil before getting killed by the enemy or yourself again.

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Sandrox.9524

Now you served ANet the next mesmer fix on a silver plate, I hope you’re proud of yourself…

They dont have this forum on thier tab,for anet,it just they have 7 proffesions there.

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Sandrox.9524

or they just dont give a kitten

Mesmer was only nerfed

in Mesmer

Posted by: Miku Lawrence.6329

Miku Lawrence.6329

Snow Crows [SC]