Mesmerized - Episode 12 - Scaling the Tower

in Mesmer

Posted by: Bas.7406

Bas.7406

Mesmerized, your Mesmer Focused Podcast, hosted by ChaosArchangel and Shanaeri is live bi-weekly on Sundays at 3:00PM PST/GMT-8 on the soacgaming twitch channel.

VOD : 11/17/13 – In this week’s mesmerizing Mesmer Podcast, Pyroathiest, Shanae, and Chaos archangel dive into the Dec 10th proposed changes. They talk about the amazing Nightmare within storyline, and cover some fun builds. They talk about the awesome fun and what may be the greatest kill in Guild Wars 2 today that is killing Traehearne!

http://sittingonacouch.com/guild-wars-2-mesmer-podcast-mesmerized-episode-12/
Mesmerized Live:

http://www.twitch.tv/soacgaming

Mesmerized Past Episode

http://sittingonacouch.com/podcast/guildwars2/mesmer-gw2/

If you have any comments or questions please let me know.

(edited by Bas.7406)

in Mesmer

Posted by: eldenbri.1059

eldenbri.1059

Glad to hear these are back.

Will they be available on iTunes? I listen to them on my commute. Thx!

in Mesmer

Bas.7406

Yes the show is back on itumes though in a new spot. You can find it through the link on the website

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chaos Archangel.5071

Chaos Archangel.5071

Hey guys, I found out after the show that I had the mic a lil too close to my mouth x_x Effin’ turtle beaches, my bad.

in Mesmer

Bas.7406

Hey guys, I found out after the show that I had the mic a lil too close to my mouth x_x Effin’ turtle beaches, my bad.

It is easily fixed mate – two fingers away. I am totally pumped about the show. We need to fix the visual, but other than that you did great.

in Mesmer

Bas.7406

FOr those wondering where Mesmerized was this week. Real life put up a reflect and took out our hosts. They will be back next week.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Godmoney.2048

Godmoney.2048

Great, glad to see you guys doing the podcast again. I had unsubscribed after awhile of seeing no new episodes but quickly resubscribed once I saw some new ones.

Just one thought. If doing it weekly is too much, maybe doing it once every 2 weeks or once a month would help keep it fresher? My point being I think if we get a better episode once a month and you guys don’t feel as burdened by it then maybe that would be a better schedule?

I just would rather see you guys do less shows less often but know that you’re not getting burnt out by doing them.

Just a thought.

in Mesmer

Bas.7406

There are two answers to your question.

1). We moved to a new audio only subscription if it’s in itunes or podcast settings. If you are referring to youtube then you are fine.

2). The players can host them when they have the time I just ask that they be consistent. Most players are fine with doing it weekly. I think the major issues come when real life and or people criticize someone unfairly. Then the hosts get burdened or when audio issues happen and they don’t know how to fix it and I am not there to assist.

In this case, the hosts were prepped ready and set to go when one of them came down with a cold and the other got called into work.

in Mesmer

Bas.7406

11/17/13 – In this week’s mesmerizing Mesmer Podcast, Pyroathiest, Shanae, and Chaos archangel dive into the Dec 10th proposed changes. They talk about the amazing Nightmare within storyline, and cover some fun builds. They talk about the awesome fun and what may be the greatest kill in Guild Wars 2 today that is killing Traehearne!

http://sittingonacouch.com/guild-wars-2-mesmer-podcast-mesmerized-episode-12/

Mesmerized will be switching to a bi-weekly podcast format.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Deathcon.5903

Deathcon.5903

Wooo its back!
/char15