Mesmers - Show Them Off

Mesmers - Show Them Off

in Mesmer

Posted by: LegionPrime.1329

LegionPrime.1329

Ok, I know this was an older post, but that one is full – so let’s start new.
Here is my mes Imadude Nottachick (I am honest with my name.).

Attachments:

Mesmers - Show Them Off

in Mesmer

Posted by: LegionPrime.1329

LegionPrime.1329

Closer pic of face, using necro mask.

Attachments:

Mesmers - Show Them Off

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chaos Archangel.5071

Chaos Archangel.5071

“I am Aeoldyn, Mesmer swordsman of the Nightmare Court. My title? ‘Baron of Anguish,’ because you have to cringe in order to say the word ‘anguish’ properly… Delicious.”

Attachments:

(edited by Chaos Archangel.5071)

Mesmers - Show Them Off

in Mesmer

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

I’d post a picture of my Mesmer but- instantly shatters

Mesmers - Show Them Off

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chaos.3579

Chaos.3579

You are a bandit. A bandit looking for his next target on a road……but You hear a tone in the air. The beautiful sound of cords being plucked in a symphony of notes and rhythm. You are pulled to its source and you begin to walk. You hear the words of a enthusiastic bard telling a tale which drifts along with the music in the air. The words and music Is mesmerizing and the air seems to vibrate with each note and phrase.

Who am I you ask? Why I am you of course!. Not really haha but I love your puzzled look!.

I am he who awoke on a night of twilight
I am he who’s silver eyes you see in the night.

OH but don’t be afraid. In fact be carful for you tread on my dreams
Or rather I tread on yours it seems!
In which case be afraid. Be very afraid!

I am he who shines in darkness and is but a shadow in the light
I am he who is bringer of light, giver of darkness and user of twilight

For I am CHAOS! CHAOS of Twilight

*the music echoes In your head which you now realize is coming from a harp that is being plucked effortlessly by a figure sitting on a Rock in front of you. The figure is cloaked by a fabric darker than any you have seen. So dark that the figure seems to sink in to the surrounding shadows of a maple tree.
You begin to walk closer….then you notice that the notes are being played faster and faster . You try and take another step but the beauty of the music is too painful that you fall to your knees and cover your ears. The sound of the notes is lessened but the volume of the words being spoken keeps getting Lauder….and then you realize that although the figure in front of you is playing the strings of the harp…he is not singing and that the words are actually in your head.
The speed of the song gets faster and faster seemingly burning your mind with pain forcing you to hold your hands to your ears harder and harder until you open your mouth about to scream. BUT just before you let out your sound of agony the music stops. Seemingly at the end of the song.
You breath out a sigh of relief and your body feels as if it is slowly being freed from a claustrophobic position….you look up at the figure holding the harp.
You try and get a good look of the figure before you but your eyes won’t focus. After 5 seconds of concentrating and forcing your eyes back to your will you finally are able to see the cloaked figure to some degree. The majority of him is concealed due to the nature of his cloak. You can only tell that the figure is 6 feet tall and is somewhat slim but muscular to a degree based on how his cloths fit him and how the cloak wraps around. However you stop looking at his body as soon as you catch the sight of his head. His face completely concealed behind a featureless black mask with small dark blue runes does not tell you much about his features behind it. however due to the fact that his head was tilted you were allowed to see the very left side of his head and neck.
You notice the figure has long pointed ears. Pale silvery white skin.
His hair catches your eye as it looks clumped together. That is until you realize That its not hair but in actuality leafs. Leafs in a very complicated organization that unless one looked closely enough would mistake it for black hair.

Part 2VVVV

Attachments:

(edited by Chaos.3579)

Mesmers - Show Them Off

in Mesmer

Posted by: frifox.5283

frifox.5283

A video I made a while back with some of the outfits:

Since then I’ve gotten a few more…

(edited by frifox.5283)

Mesmers - Show Them Off

in Mesmer

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

Queen Of The Moors

I have 1.5k hours on her alone. I can’t bring myself to play another class. I just really love being a mesmer

Attachments:

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

Mesmers - Show Them Off

in Mesmer

Chaos.3579

Part 2
Only a few seconds goes by since you inspect the figure before you notice 2 bright silver eyes open behind the mask and stare directly at you…..the intensity that the eyes carry petrifies you. You are unable to move think or even breath.
It is as if The figure effortlessly looked at you and saw all that you were.

The figure gets up. And you notice that the harp had vanished. He begins to walk toward you. as he walks the black Cloak that surrounded him seemed to start to disintegrate. Then you realize that the cloak was dispersing in to pitch black butterflies. The butterflies after reaching the corner of your eye vanish as if they were never there and were but shadows in your imagination. You try and gasp but the figure still has you paralyzed in his gaze.
As the cloak fully disappears you see otherworldly armor and weapons that the figure carries. His armor is outlandish yet sleek. And seemed to hum with darkness just as much as it shined with light as if it was not made of cloth leather or metal but the stuff of the nightsky itself. The only part of his attire not otherworldly colored was a single red scarf…which could only remind you of blood.
He carried a strange silver rune covered sword belted to his right side. Who’s blade was not directly attacked to the handle. And instead levitated near it. And who’s pummel had a single rune covered cube spinning and levitating like the blade around pummel. This sword was menacing in how alien it looked….but what terrified you more was the giant sword on the figures back. The blade was covered in a cloth that seemed to be stained by the blade…but not with blood….instead darkness….the handle and guard which was the only uncovered part of the sword seemed to emanate darkness itself. It gave the figure a aura of darkness. Which was ec pen more prominent were the handle was visible. It was As if all that concealed the world had its origin in that blade. On the figures shoulder opposite of the sword handle was something otherworldly . It looked similar to the silver sword belted at the figures waist. But It gave off such a enormous amount of light that trying to look directly at it seemed to blind you.

(edited by Chaos.3579)

Mesmers - Show Them Off

in Mesmer

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

Show us yours chaos please!

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

Mesmers - Show Them Off

in Mesmer

Chaos.3579

Part 3

The figure taking each step toward you seemed to hit like hammer blows. And began to make your heart race.
You still stunned by the figures eyes feel helpless…..then the figure blinks….and a opportunity arises. You don’t waste it. You jump back grabbing the bow from your back and knocking a arrow faster than you have ever don’t before. You pull the string back as hard as you can and just as you hear a snap of the bows complaints you release. The arrow is fired faster than your eye can follow the force of the pull and release breaking the bow.

The figure who is still walking forward simply raises his right hand palm toward the arrow, and gently moves his hand to the side. The air that the figures hand touches seems to ripple like water, and just when the arrow is about to hit the figure in the chest…rippels..then..vanishes….only to reappear heading in the opposite direction. The arrow hits you in the right knee.
Instantly you are blinded by pain and fall backwards to the ground. You scream and begin to shudder as the pain hits you in waves. You are unable to move..but you try pathetically to crawl

The figure without even breaking stride. Continues walking toward you.his Eyes open and "hmphs"s at your pathetic attempt to take his life. And even more pathetic attempt too flee.

You try and crawl away however you are stunned again by the intensity of the figures silver eyes.

The figures right hand which is now back at his side swaying with his stride. Clenches and begins to shine black and white. With mist like tendrils coming from the clenched fist.

Silvery grey vines begin to form around a invisible humanoid casing bigger than a norn around the figure. The vines somewhat see-through grow and grow until they form armor very similar to nightmare court heavy armor which you have seen before in nightmare court patrols.
The armor seemed to be alive and surrounds the figure like a protective guardian. It has no legs and seems to levitate in the air moving in perfect sync with the figure.
The figure holds his right hand. The hand that is glowing up in the air as if he is holding something. The phantasmal like vine armor does the same arm motion with a slight delay. And after a few steps taken in this pose something begins to appear In the armors hand….black smoke. The smoke grows bigger and bigger until it’s the shape of a sword. Then the figure grasps his hand tighter and the aura around his hand seems to grow. At the same time stars begin to poke through the sword like figure the vine armor is carrying….and then the shape is clear….it is a mirror of the sword still on the figures back. The blade being a mirror of the night sky….only darker….and brighter.
The sword is proportional to the giant vine armor which is massive. The blade itself longer than your hight. The sword begins to hum and seems to darken the armor as well as everything around it… Tiny bits of light appear on the armor and before you know it. It looks as if the armor is the night sky directly in front of you. Nothing else exists in your eyes but the figure before you and his phantasmal armor…and blade.
The figure stops. And you notice that they are right next to you now…..
The figure brings his hand in a downward chop. You know what this means and you try and scream….but it’s to late….your already dead
And that is the tale of the twilight swordsman

(edited by Chaos.3579)

Mesmers - Show Them Off

in Mesmer

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

Queen Of The Moors

I have 1.5k hours on her alone. I can’t bring myself to play another class. I just really love being a mesmer

Is that…..it cant be……are u maleficent?

If so were are your wings ?

Yea, I’m actually surprised that I got invited to a party this time. (Party Politics) :p

With the datamined raiment of the lich outfit, I’m hoping I can get my wings then. Hopefully they release the black wings as a separate backpiece… Please Anet! <3

Attachments:

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

Mesmers - Show Them Off

in Mesmer

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

I had a complete redesign a few weeks ago. Still looking for some good gloves.

Attachments:

Mesmers - Show Them Off

in Mesmer

Posted by: Blades of Sabatine.5639

Blades of Sabatine.5639

Pictures of the PIMP Mez and his crew??

Attachments:

(edited by Blades of Sabatine.5639)

Mesmers - Show Them Off

in Mesmer

Posted by: Syprus Soulslayer.1640

Syprus Soulslayer.1640

Skin Wars 2! Here’s various outfits

Attachments:

[Evil] Blood Bath Nbeyond – 80 Warrior
[Evil] Nazarus Soulswag – 80 Mesmer
Devona’s Rest – Previously HoD / Anvil Rock

Mesmers - Show Them Off

in Mesmer

Posted by: CodexG.7593

CodexG.7593

I like it simple and classy.

Attachments:

Mesmers - Show Them Off

in Mesmer

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

I like it simple and classy.

I swear it’s just that face, but everytime I see a Sylvari with that face (especially that classy) it’s just Nekomen.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131029112440/log-horizon/images/7/75/Nyanta.png

Mesmers - Show Them Off

in Mesmer

Posted by: Raemyi.2968

Raemyi.2968

Here’s my mesmer and main, a humble sylvari jeweler with a penchant for collecting decorative swords. If you got to know them, you wouldn’t expect them to be a mesmer, at all… rumor has it, they used to be a warrior or guardian, but made a change of professions just for the sake of wearing nicer clothes, and never looked back. You could say they need to get their priorities straight… to which they would respond that they couldn’t be straighter.

Attachments:

Mesmers - Show Them Off

in Mesmer

Posted by: DoomKnightMax.6592

DoomKnightMax.6592

No special back story, just blue and curvy.

Attachments:

Mesmers - Show Them Off

in Mesmer

Posted by: magical giant.8650

magical giant.8650

Here’s my snazzy mesmer wearing a pink hat.

Attachments:

“Existing Isn’t A Crime!” Franky – One Piece

Mesmers - Show Them Off

in Mesmer

Posted by: Jaydos.4751

Jaydos.4751

here is my Mesmer!!!

Attachments:

Mesmers - Show Them Off

in Mesmer

Posted by: kylwilson.9137

kylwilson.9137

Raquel Zimmermann

Attachments:

\o/

Mesmers - Show Them Off

in Mesmer

Posted by: Absconditus.6804

Absconditus.6804

Why exactly aren’t you using the stickied topic? https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/mesmer/Show-us-your-Mesmer/page/30 —In what way is that “full”?

Vella Absconditus | Human Mesmer
Seafarer’s Rest