Most OP Class I've Ever Seen Ever #2

in Mesmer

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

Another necro here to tell u all that u are toooo strong.

U say try mesmer? I finaly did and :OoooOooomg my jaw dropped
I had no skill. —-—-> got high reward

U say ur slow? So what if u get 20 sec later to a keep where u will stand for 5min.
I couldnt run away like thief, but i could always get stealth some time to breathe and
Force a time-out in a fight

immobilize+ INVULNARBLE kitten+ illusion buddies…..u cant stun break this!!!! Oh and u cant be stopped either since ur (look above)
1sec immo like thief sword nr2 should be fair

I wont complain about interrpts, since necros have too many cast times anyways…
And plz dont be too harsh on me, if this contuniues, ill probably join u mesmers.
OP FTW!

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

in Mesmer

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

It’s funny because this guy really is a Necro:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/members/Flumek-9043/showposts

Anyways, if you can play a Mesmer with no skill successfully, kudos to you, go be pro with no effort. Don’t need to waste your breath here.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Alex.9268

Alex.9268

immobilize+ INVULNARBLE kitten+ illusion buddies…..u cant stun break this!!!! Oh and u cant be stopped either since ur (look above)
1sec immo like thief sword nr2 should be fair

Try standing on uneven ground or a slope, and /laugh in their face trying to immobilize you or get in melee range.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Darnis.4056

Darnis.4056

Oh wise one come down from the heavens of hotjoin and join us in paid tournaments surely you are the best mesmer to have ever played and will carry us to victory.

Will the Real Pink Puma Please stand up?

in Mesmer

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

Hey there,

there is already another thread created about this topic, here so we´ll close this one ans ask you to contribute in the other one, in order to avoid duplicates. Thanks!