[OMFG] 5 Mes Team Comp, Vids

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

So we had a good turnout for the event last night and had two teams of Mes running in PvP. Don’t know how the other group did but I recorded the matches with Tealot, ChaosA, Myself, Icy, Rytlock/Warlord, Lynch, and a couple others. We played 3 hours worth of matches and won just about all of them.

So we had two “comps” we ran which consisted of a Boonshare at mid + 4 DPS at first, and later Boonshare at mid + mantra bunk home with 3 DPS. While the first was a scary force for enemy teams, the second proved a more sound and safe strategy as you’d imagine. Fortunately I ran the home mantra bunk so I got footage of it at play. It was my first time playing bunk so the difference between the first match running it and the second was huge. Never the less, it handled what I had to face well.

Builds

Vids

(edited by Ross Biddle.2367)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Cares Less.9631

Cares Less.9631

Thanks for your patience last night :-) a lot different to WvW haha, I enjoyed the experience, hopefully I contributed a little, definitely keen to do this again. Watching myself in that last video I saw a lot of gameplay I can improve on.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Scapper.4236

Scapper.4236

Really cool vid! Nice to see this, I’ll be there next time ^^

in Mesmer

Ross Biddle.2367

FYI: Next time will probably be next week. I’m sure some number of us will be running. Watch forums for event notice.

Sunday 2am NZ
Saturday 7am Cali, 10am NY

in Mesmer

Posted by: NICENIKESHOE.7128

NICENIKESHOE.7128

I had 2 more games in our second group, didn’t record it though. We didn’t win but had plenty of fun with 4 or 5 mesmers, I must say I’m sorry guys I was too sleepy to do anything decent ><. Some of us received some lovely messages from opponent team though, so that must be a good sign for mesmers aye?

I’m running this build in the first vid before forming a second group, but you can tell I’m a bit delusional that I wondered around the battlefield lol.

P.S. anyway to bargain the time?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chaos Archangel.5071

Chaos Archangel.5071

Argh I accidentally deleted my video of our match against Lynch. >_<

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IU24GTM5iko

But I did manage to snag this one!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Warlord of Chaos.7845

Warlord of Chaos.7845

This was definitely a fun experience for me. Ill probably be back for next Saturday.

Here was the build I was using Ross: http://intothemists.com/calc/?build=-RZ-g;1VPF01y6BW-71;9;4STU;0038038256;4Wwl3L;1H7W3H7W3a0V

I still am testing mirror heal though.

-Rylock [vE]
Retired.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Tealots.6095

Tealots.6095

Oh, thank god. Aeoldyn got my proa-morph on tape. Definitely a fun time, and we should work to get more teams going, maybe splitting up and doing unranked to get a feel for things/strategy for people new to pvp and/or 5-mes (once we solidify what builds/utilities/elites are necessary).

Also, @Chaos, nice graphics! I can see a huge difference.

in Mesmer

Ross Biddle.2367

Oh yeah, Chaos, what recording program are you using?