[OMFG] An afternoon of PvP with omfg

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

A couple days ago a few of us OMFG’rs grouped up for an afternoon of PvP. I managed the first lot of matches which I recorded. Not everyone was playing Mesmer and that was ok. I think we did mostly ranked if not all. Most games we won, a couple didnt go our way for various reasons. Sometimes team comp, sometimes I have no idea. Either way I had a lot of fun.

If you’re a Mesmer and not a part of OMFG, or you are a part of OMFG but get caught up doing nonsense things like PvE, consider getting into a few PvP matches with the guildies. Those of us who enjoy this sort of thing are competitive enough to make a match of it so that its enjoyable, but silly enough not to get bent out of shape about any bad results (or poor play). In fact, if anyone wants to learn more about PvP and how to play it well then ask to group up and get involved.

Stickerhappy was on Ranger (per usual)
Chaos Archangel brought the Asuran Ele
Buton on Mesmer
Soldrana brought a Mesmer
Pan on Engie
+ one other?

Here’s a montage with some group effort and a few silly highlights. Watch for Chaos at 2:27
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuQrU1HL0_g

Full Matchups (If you’ve nothing better to do)

(edited by Ross Biddle.2367)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Calliope.8675

Calliope.8675

lol Very funny Ross. Seems like you guys had fun. =)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Kael.4538

Kael.4538

Why can’t we make OMFG pvp matches a regular thing? Sunday afternoons for example(it is theoretically repping day anyway).

Remember the Mesmers.

in Mesmer

Ross Biddle.2367

Why can’t we make OMFG pvp matches a regular thing? Sunday afternoons for example(it is theoretically repping day anyway).

The best way to get matches is to play often yourself, and ask people to come group with you.

Sticker and Chaos pretty much ride me anytime I log in until I join or log off.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chaos Archangel.5071

Chaos Archangel.5071

Wat? I’m barely even on more than like 1-2 hours a day!

in Mesmer

Calliope.8675

Because not everyone reps and when people do rep not very many seem inclined to do things with the guild. I’ve been wanting to do bounties so we can unlock more missions. I even popped the pvp guild booster last weekend and people still didn’t rep (for long).

in Mesmer

Ross Biddle.2367

And yet I had to consider taking a restraining order out on you. That’s pro right there.

in Mesmer

Calliope.8675

And yet I had to consider taking a restraining order out on you. That’s pro right there.

Ha ha! Don’t forget I’m the guild bully Ross. You can just send him to me and I will set him straight for you. =P

in Mesmer

Ross Biddle.2367

Because not everyone reps and when people do rep not very many seem inclined to do things with the guild. I’ve been wanting to do bounties so we can unlock more missions. I even popped the pvp guild booster last weekend and people still didn’t rep (for long).

The greatest thing you can do to build a community is get them logging in to Teamspeak so people can make connections verbally. If you want that to happen you just have to keep inviting and inviting people until they get involved.

But you dont have to do it.

in Mesmer

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

Very good video Ross! goodjob!

Anyway for those who are wondering, pvp ques with OMFG are always a regular thing, it is just not widely known since not all the matches are recorded. Feel free to pm me or ross if you wanted to que, like anytime, I would stop what I am doing and que with you guys!

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

in Mesmer

Posted by: Tealots.6095

Tealots.6095

I refuse to watch since I am not in any of these clips.

in Mesmer

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

I refuse to watch since I am not in any of these clips.

You were busy doing pve.

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

in Mesmer

Posted by: mikelevins.4639

mikelevins.4639

Those videos are almost enough to get me to start playing the game again. What a fun outing!

in Mesmer

Posted by: SuFlea.7304

SuFlea.7304

That was a fun day ^.^ I really wished I could’ve seen the Montage before the copyright claim tho I had to beatbox my own music in :/

in Mesmer

Posted by: MailMail.6534

MailMail.6534

you guys are fun to play with!

https://www.twitch.tv/thatcho
“The jealous are troublesome to others, but certainly a torment to themselves.”