[OMFG] EU Branch Leader Requested

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chaos Archangel.5071

Chaos Archangel.5071

Sup guys,

So I realize that unfortunately its really extremely difficult to coordinate a guild on both the US & EU sides. Having an event coordinator is good, but even then there isn’t as much activity on the EU branch of OMFG as there is on NA, and I’d really like to change that, so I’m extending a request out to anyone willing to step up and be “guild leader” of the EU half of OMFG.

I never really considered myself leader on the US side but … apparently I’m the only person who hasn’t. x.x Which goes to show that being a “leader” in this guild is just another job and not meant to be prestigious or anything, all I’m asking is for someone to:

• Maintain the EU custom arena
  • Organize EU events (dungeon runs, wvw runs, pvp stuff, ect.)

This person would be handling this almost as if the EU side of things was a separate guild, you won’t be waiting on collaborations with NA, just pop in and send some mass whispers out to guildies whenever something is about to go down. Casual events don’t need much planning, but on sundays we’ll have bigger events that ideally we could do at the same time on US/EU.

So we’re looking for someone who:

- Doesn’t mind sending mass whispers and being social.
- Is willing to help organize sunday events. (Dungeon Runs, WvW stuff, ect.)

Please, someone, perhaps someones (no need for only one person to shoulder the burden) step up!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Calliope.8675

Calliope.8675

And don’t forget coordinators are there to help you twist the arms of our guildies! Think of us like minions or henchmen…

in Mesmer

Posted by: Warlord of Chaos.7845

Warlord of Chaos.7845

I’ll be maintaining the EU arena starting today, but I am not sure if I could be a leader haha. I mean, real life is really busy for me, but I can be on for most Sundays. I honestly think there might be better people, but I am offering my help if it is needed. Unfortunately, I do raid from 2 pm est to 5 pm est so that might cut out on guild events

-Rylock [vE]
Retired.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Korusef.3714

Korusef.3714

You could raid with guildies

in Mesmer

Posted by: Reborn D.2769

Reborn D.2769

I’m still a new members (i think). And i don’t have to much time (uni, life etc…)
But if i can help a little why not.