[OMFG] Mesmerized Sunday

[OMFG] Mesmerized Sunday

in Mesmer

Posted by: keenlam.4753

keenlam.4753

—Mesmerized Sunday: Tequila Sunday—

Hi guys,

This thread aims to kickstart a series of guild events that are suggested in this thread.

This is an open invitation from me to every member of the OMFG guild to come and visit my lovely home server Eredon Terrace in Sparkfly Fen map.

If we have good turnout, we shall then together bring down the Tequatl (mesmerstyle if necessary) and grab our sweet loot.

Date: this week Sunday (3rd Nov)
Time: tentatively 5:00pm PST (same as NA server time)
Location: Splintered Coast Waypoint, Sparkfly Fen, Eredon Terrace Server
Reason: (in case we really need one) good way for our guild members to hang out and do stuff together

If you plan to attend this event, there are a couple of things to take note:
- Please represent the guild during the event.
- Please come prepared for the fight. Here’s the Dulfy guide on how to beat Tequatl (if you don’t know already).
- Feel free to take any non-mesmer char if you feel that would help the team better.

Don’t worry about getting to overflow guys, more often its just me and good old Teq having a duel.

See you there.
Cheers,

(edited by keenlam.4753)

[OMFG] Mesmerized Sunday

in Mesmer

Posted by: WitchKing.5317

WitchKing.5317

I like it, maybe we could do a different event each week just to mix it up? We could even guest to eredon hotm for some tournaments using the teams from this thread as a base plate for everyone else.
I won’t be able to make it because it will be a Monday where i am, but I’ll make sure to catch up with what went down .

Fanged Wisdom- [BBQ]/[OMFG]
The Corrupt Mesmer Builds

(edited by WitchKing.5317)

[OMFG] Mesmerized Sunday

in Mesmer

Posted by: Stal.8754

Stal.8754

Like the idea, maybe we could do the same for EU (might even be worth tagging posts for guild events as NA or EU?)

Wont be able to make this week though :-(

Naazimber – Mesmer – Ring of Fire [EU]

[OMFG] Mesmerized Sunday

in Mesmer

Posted by: kubetz.3058

kubetz.3058

I would like to participate if the timezone difference allows it. I am PDT+8, but have a crazy sleeping schedule because of playing on US server so anything starting 8PM PDT or earlier should be managable.

(edited by kubetz.3058)

[OMFG] Mesmerized Sunday

in Mesmer

Posted by: skcamow.3527

skcamow.3527

@keenlam, just a suggestion, should this also be posted in the Events and Scheduling thread?

Kortham Raysplitter (Yak’s Bend)

[OMFG] Mesmerized Sunday

in Mesmer

keenlam.4753

@skcamow: thanks for the suggestion. I have posted in there and hopefully Chaos will get back to me soon.

[OMFG] Mesmerized Sunday

in Mesmer

Posted by: Korusef.3714

Korusef.3714

I would also like to join, PDT+8 but on EU server, so we will see

[OMFG] Mesmerized Sunday

in Mesmer

keenlam.4753

Hi guys
The event is now tentatively planned to happen at around 5:00pm PST on Sunday.
I am aware that this will clash with lots of people’s schedules but hey it’s an open invitation. We can always do another one next week and weeks after when more people are around.

On a note of server time, for those who don’t know it already, its basically same as PST time, you can go to Options to change your in-game clock to server time instead of local time.