in Mesmer

Posted by: Elessaria.9142

Elessaria.9142

+25% Movement Speed plox…

Rune of the Mirage

in Mesmer

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Not necessary in an expansion with mounts, tbh.

Rune of the Mirage

in Mesmer

Posted by: phokus.8934

phokus.8934

Probably thinking more PvP/WvW but with access to superspeed, don’t count on it.

I post from a phone so please excuse any references to ducks or any other auto corrections.

Rune of the Mirage

in Mesmer

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Probably thinking more PvP/WvW but with access to superspeed, don’t count on it.

The access to superspeed is trivial and shouldn’t actually be considered when thinking of the speed of this spec. That’s like saying that nobody needs swiftness because they can dodge for bonus speed.

Additionally, 25% speed in WvW is useless because everyone can and should stack swiftness. Paired with sword ambush leaps and focus swiftness you can easily move around the map and still end up in the weapon set you want to be in.

For PvP there is Rune of the Lynx (although that’s a bandaid).

Rune of the Mirage

in Mesmer

Posted by: Hibiskus.8294

Hibiskus.8294

Maybe: 1: +50 Power / + 50 Condition dmg
2: + 100 Thougness
3: + 50 Power / + 50 Condtion dmg
4: + 150 Thougness
5: + 50 Power / + 50 Condition dmg
6: You are healed for 5% for every critical hit you are dealing to the enemies.
(no Cooldown)….

Ok….dreaming is allowed i think…no seriously…the rune will be something like healing power and vitality….and as 6th stat it will be something like: you have the chance of 5% to clear 1 condition with every critical hit you are dealing…… with a 30 sec CD…..

Rune of the Mirage

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ryouzanpaku.1273

Ryouzanpaku.1273

I expect something like:
1: get purple aura
2: get even prettier purple aura
3: add butterflies to the aura
4: make butterflies shiny
5: make butterflies even shinier
6: every 20 sec: you cannot move for 10sec, you are so shiny even Elton John will get erection

Player plays the game. MetaKitten plays the DPS meter on the golem.

Rune of the Mirage

in Mesmer

Posted by: cptaylor.2670

cptaylor.2670

I imagine it will be a +power +condition damage with a 6 piece bonus granting guaranteed crits on ambush attacks or something, or extra conditions on ambush attacks.

Would be nice to have a superspeed bonus as the 3 piece. Can’t imagine they will give mirage cloak a longer duration as a 6 piece so not really considering that. Plus the ambush attacks would be a bonus to thieves I would imagine.

Rune of the Mirage

in Mesmer

Posted by: Mikkel.8427

Mikkel.8427

I’m hoping for something like

25 condi
10% Torment duration
75 condi
15% Bleed duration
100 condi
20% Torment duration, Gain 3 secs of vigor after successfully evading an attack 10 sec icd

But we’ll probably get something that grants a bonus to Deceptions, and it will likely be more useful to thieves than it is for us.

Rune of the Mirage

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xaylin.1860

Xaylin.1860

But we’ll probably get something that grants a bonus to Deceptions, and it will likely be more useful to thieves than it is for us.

Haha. What about Deception recharge on stealth or +15% crit damage on Ambushes?

I’m hoping for a useful Rune for Deceptions but somewhat doubt it. If the effect wasn’t gated by an ICD Jaunt will be a problem, not even considering the higher CDs on Thieves. I feel that a Vigor or on Evade Rune is more likely.

Rune of the Mirage

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xenon.4537

Xenon.4537

Quoted for sad truth…