The Big Five (EU)

The Big Five (EU)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Belze Intilie.8436

Belze Intilie.8436

Hello Mesmers,
i´m a little bit bored of the Meta and GW2-PvP. So i had a little idea to make this game more fun for me. My Goal is to MOA the Big Five Mesmer EU (preferable on their mains) and screen it to put them on my wall.
My first five are: The Lord Helseth, Misha, Frostball, Drazeh, Azani (come back to get Moa´d my frand)
But maybe u have better suggestions and i need someone else on the list.(only EU pls).
I will keep u updatet
=D greetz

Bro Code(x) (Mesmer), Bro Tect (Guard)

The Big Five (EU)

in Mesmer

Posted by: MandJ.8965

MandJ.8965

Wouldnt be it a better idea to beat them instead to moa? (But know only the first two)

Momekas
Momekas Namu

The Big Five (EU)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chaos Archangel.5071

Chaos Archangel.5071

Sounds like a fun little initiative. Should probably try and defeat them while they moa’d while your at it. =P

I wonder who the big five are on US.. O.o Supcutie, Warlord.. /crickets

The Big Five (EU)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Tealots.6095

Tealots.6095

You don’t think you’d be in that U.S. “Big 5”, Chaos? I’d say you and Icy would be there. But I haven’t dueled a ton of mesmers in a while. However, if I have a special talent for moa-morphing, maybe I’ll start my hunt…

The Big Five (EU)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Belze Intilie.8436

Belze Intilie.8436

No my Friend MandJ. This is a journey, a Safari. We hunt them, chase them, hide behind pillars and wait for our Chance to use the ONE an ONLY Skill, the Skill everybody knows he´s a Mesmer (or a Engi soon…). Then we will see them panic and run with their little Wings. But instead of killimg them, no we will just watch and screen it for our Childrens, so someday we can tell em the Story of a big Hunt.
After that we will release em back to their own natural environemt and RUN for our lives…cuz u know…xD.
And maybe someday a big Hero of our class will arrive and accept the challenge to be the greatest and hunt the Big Five of our true Nightmares…THIEFS!!!
We´ll see =D

Bro Code(x) (Mesmer), Bro Tect (Guard)

The Big Five (EU)

in Mesmer

Posted by: skcamow.3527

skcamow.3527

In addition to those mentioned, there are a handful of NA mesmers that many people probably aren’t aware of, easily making a top list such a Zeromis, Mime and Brain. I know Zero and Mime are currently active, not sure about Brain.

EDIT: Forgot Night from Apex.

Kortham Raysplitter (Yak’s Bend)

(edited by skcamow.3527)

The Big Five (EU)

in Mesmer

Tealots.6095

The thing people will need to watch out for are those who know what the Moa skills do. I’ve downed many a Mesmer who thought I was just going to spam the 5 skill and run away.

The Big Five (EU)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chaos Archangel.5071

Chaos Archangel.5071

You don’t think you’d be in that U.S. “Big 5”, Chaos? I’d say you and Icy would be there. But I haven’t dueled a ton of mesmers in a while. However, if I have a special talent for moa-morphing, maybe I’ll start my hunt…

Supcutie, Warlord, Icy, Zeromis… I don’t think I make that cut to be honest. If I played more often, maybe, but currently I’d probably make top.. 20 if I’m being generous to myself lol.

And if the pvp scene is so small that I do make the cut then I need to step my game up. I shamed myself at the ToL.

Hm… HoT is coming soon, chronomancers and all. Maybe it is time to take my game play a bit more “seriously.”

The Big Five (EU)

in Mesmer

Tealots.6095

Agreed. Let’s go nuts these coming weeks.

The Big Five (EU)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Jurica.1742

Jurica.1742

I moad the ‘Top 5’ just didn’t take ss
kitten it!

Pineapples rule