[Vid] Traited Pistol: -10s per Interrupt

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chaos Archangel.5071

Chaos Archangel.5071

A quick run with Skcamow to test the traited pistol, seems like it consistently shaves off 10s with each rupt, meaning you only need two interrupts for a nearly full cooldown.

in Mesmer

Posted by: alanis.6094

alanis.6094

Was always worried it would only work with pistol-5; glad it is universal. I presume you actually have to have your pistol as active weapon? I.e., if you cast Duelist then swapped to Staff and interrupted via Chaos Storm, would the cooldown decrease happen?

Drusilla Ina Alanis
<The Undead Lords>
Since 1994 – undeadlords.net

in Mesmer

Posted by: Maxzero.4032

Maxzero.4032

So both aspects of Duelists discipline are bugged one in our favor one against.

Continue waiting for the patch.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chaos Archangel.5071

Chaos Archangel.5071

Was always worried it would only work with pistol-5; glad it is universal. I presume you actually have to have your pistol as active weapon? I.e., if you cast Duelist then swapped to Staff and interrupted via Chaos Storm, would the cooldown decrease happen?

Yeah, any interrupt will decrease the cool down even if pistol isn’t the active weapon. Its worth noting though that I was specced into Illusions so iDuelist already had a 20% reduction.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Maxzero.4032

Maxzero.4032

Yeah, any interrupt will decrease the cool down even if pistol isn’t the active weapon. Its worth noting though that I was specced into Illusions so iDuelist already had a 20% reduction.

Once that Bleeding stacks iDuelist is going to be so good single target. Pity Confusing Combatants was removed.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Tealots.6095

Tealots.6095

I actually didn’t play with a pistol at all yesterday, well not in a lockdown build. Just in a cele/attrition build.

GS/ST “Backstab thief” Mesmer build for the win.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Bloodgruve.6038

Bloodgruve.6038

I was trying this with Mantra of Distraction/Power Lock in PvE, it wasn’t reducing the CD of pistol skills at all. I also had Power Block traited and was getting damage so I know the interrupt/daze went through. Think this is intended for PvP only or are we bugged in PvE?

“Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance”