condi mesmer trinkets?

condi mesmer trinkets?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Wyrden.4713

Wyrden.4713

so i need a bit help, i’ve been always playing power mesmer /shatter and never rly played condi in wvw

i am gonna make a full set of ascended trinkets right away but i am not sure at all wich set i should take…

most people prefer dire and rabid, idk tho, would be nice if someone could help, ty

just my ytb channel

FeintFate~

condi mesmer trinkets?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Natsu Dragneel.1625

Natsu Dragneel.1625

Personal preference, with rabid armour/weapons, you could take either rabid or dire, the question is, do you want some more health, more precision, or do you want a bit of both?

condi mesmer trinkets?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Wyrden.4713

Wyrden.4713

uhm idk what i want yet honestly ..

i would like to know if i would for example have a duelist out, and if it crits and applys bleed(traited) , the bleed is useful much?

just my ytb channel

FeintFate~

condi mesmer trinkets?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Syprus Soulslayer.1640

Syprus Soulslayer.1640

Depends on what you want. For bunker condi I’d go Rabid / celestial ( for better points spread )

If you have the WvW buffs you really don’t need Dire I run a full set of Rabid with dire weapons and rabid / celestial trinkets and I’m at 22.8k HP 3k armor no need for more vitality. I also run a Hybrid Condition build that still has good burst and between 1100-1300 condi dmg running Rabid armor, celestial / zerker trinkets. Sounds crazy but with full stacks you’ll have 3k attack on top of the 1100-1300 condi dmg ( sig of dom / oils or crystals), 2770+ armor, nearly 21.5k hp, 50% crit chance ( depends on oils / crystals ), 76%crit dmg. Don’t believe me see below, Running full ascended with infusions obviously makes a huge difference all of those +5s add up.

Attachments:

[Evil] Blood Bath Nbeyond – 80 Warrior
[Evil] Nazarus Soulswag – 80 Mesmer
Devona’s Rest – Previously HoD / Anvil Rock