feedback and retaliation

feedback and retaliation

in Mesmer

Posted by: Shadowkiller.6725

Shadowkiller.6725

zerg came knocking at WC gate and i was safe inside the tower. decided to throw feedback for the attackers behind the gate. casted feedback…saw lots of damage numbers behind the gate but also lots of retaliation numbers on me. i went down in less than 3 secs. i had confusing enchantments trait and i think that made their retaliation more effective against me.

a lighter thief

feedback and retaliation

in Mesmer

Posted by: Pyroatheist.9031

Pyroatheist.9031

i had confusing enchantments trait and i think that made their retaliation more effective against me.

That’s not a thing.

Dropping feedback on a zerg stacking retal will hurt though.

feedback and retaliation

in Mesmer

Shadowkiller.6725

i thought it to be ironic. i laughed when picking myself back up. you know laugh..like ha ha. can you ha ha pyro?

a lighter thief

feedback and retaliation

in Mesmer

Pyroatheist.9031

i thought it to be ironic. i laughed when picking myself back up. you know laugh..like ha ha. can you ha ha pyro?

No. My sense of Internet humor was lost about 30 idiots ago.

feedback and retaliation

in Mesmer

Posted by: takatsu.9416

takatsu.9416

No. My sense of Internet humor was lost about 30 idiots ago.

+1 LOL I can ha ha at that

feedback and retaliation

in Mesmer

Posted by: lujate.5432

lujate.5432

I just started using Feedback again, and the Retaliation is no where near as bad as it used to be.

“Queen of Cheese Builds”

feedback and retaliation

in Mesmer

Shadowkiller.6725

i forgot to add that i tried to blurr frenzy once i saw the retaliation numbers come up lol. silly me

a lighter thief

feedback and retaliation

in Mesmer

Pyroatheist.9031

I just started using Feedback again, and the Retaliation is no where near as bad as it used to be.

I haven’t seen zergs stacking retal much recently, but there was a month or so when it seemed every single zerg had it, and feedbacks were painful.

feedback and retaliation

in Mesmer

Posted by: RedCobra.7693

RedCobra.7693

you used to be able to use blurred frenzy to avoid retal but they changed it to evade instead of invulnerable, so as a frontline mesmer im forced to use distortion as the health loss from retal will force me to retreat out of the enemy zerg.

RedCobra – Ranked PVP Druid
Current Season – Platinum (Soloq)
Retired GW2 ESL Tournament Admin