ATTACK SOUNDS

ATTACK SOUNDS

in Necromancer

Posted by: drukai.5612

drukai.5612

I dont know if is only me, but when i use the staff skills i heard the sound like if i were under water…. is nice to hear the sea and move of the water, but i really dont like to hear that sound all the time

ATTACK SOUNDS

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ezeriel.9574

Ezeriel.9574

sounds like a flushing toilet…

all we wanted was the sound turned down…

this patch fails on every level

The only way to play the engineer is to exploit it.
Playing the engineer “as intended” is simply not viable.

ATTACK SOUNDS

in Necromancer

Posted by: Khyber.2693

Khyber.2693

So thats what this is? please change it back Anet, I liked the old sound it just needed to not be so loud This is awful.

ATTACK SOUNDS

in Necromancer

Posted by: Moonrabbit.1543

Moonrabbit.1543

So now I am the flush-o-mancer? Can I get a minion that looks like the Tidy Bowl Man? Believe it or not, that would be an improvement over our current underwater options.

ATTACK SOUNDS

in Necromancer

Posted by: Otaking.4675

Otaking.4675

So now I am the flush-o-mancer? Can I get a minion that looks like the Tidy Bowl Man? Believe it or not, that would be an improvement over our current underwater options.

We’re still better than thieves underwater at least.

ATTACK SOUNDS

in Necromancer

Posted by: Otaking.4675

Otaking.4675

I don’t know I think the new staff sound is less irritating and more subtle shadow magic…kind of like it. Maybe it’s a copy of underwater sound but I generally avoid water so I’m not that used to it either.

ATTACK SOUNDS

in Necromancer

Posted by: Justin.7163

Justin.7163

Gimme back my old staff sound effects! The new one is less threatening and faint. If the sound was changed because some complained the old was too loud then just give the option to change volume or something…..

ATTACK SOUNDS

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kravick.4906

Kravick.4906

I love these new sounds. Now it doesn’t sound like I’m flushing a toilet every time I’m dropping marks.

Stuff goes here.

ATTACK SOUNDS

in Necromancer

Posted by: BatsLoveCaves.5768

BatsLoveCaves.5768

I agree with the original poster; my necro is my main character, please don’t make me listen to these low-key whimpery groans every time I cast a mark. I also had no problem with Necrotic Grasp’s sound before (though I agree it was a little loud). Please fix!

ATTACK SOUNDS

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

We’re still better than thieves underwater at least.

We have the best underwater weapon skills out of every class ive played lol. Spear is insanely good as a power option. Beats the warrior spear easily. Trident is a really great long range dps weapon and benefits alot from condition builds and aoe.

ATTACK SOUNDS

in Necromancer

Posted by: TheAgedGnome.7520

TheAgedGnome.7520

I’m just glad that Staff1 is quieter and not that awful whine anymore. The mark sounds are just ok – after a while I’ll probably not even notice them, but for now they are slightly annoying.

Stealth nerfs are the perfect fertilizer for mistrust.
PVE Power and Support Build

ATTACK SOUNDS

in Necromancer

Posted by: Khal Drogo.9631

Khal Drogo.9631

Personally I prefer the old sounds so that I know something has fired off and I find the new sounds to be more annoying.

Its a minor annoyance +1 to the stacks of larger annoyances for other professions minus the banner love for warrior.

Apologies to those who may find my posts on GW2 forums offensive and hateful.

ATTACK SOUNDS

in Necromancer

Posted by: Starscream.6498

Starscream.6498

I agree with just toning down the volume of the old sound, it was much, much better.

ATTACK SOUNDS

in Necromancer

Posted by: bakuyuki.4136

bakuyuki.4136

I thought there was something wrong with my volume.
My intimidating Necro sounds like a faint flushing toilet!

Put the sounds BACK to the raptor shreak! I don’t want to be squish squish I’m a necro I’m going to lifedrain your toilet! Both staff and scepter sound HORRIBLE now.

ATTACK SOUNDS

in Necromancer

Posted by: Borkata.4372

Borkata.4372

Sounds are perfect now Thank you ANet!

ATTACK SOUNDS

in Necromancer

Posted by: lettucemode.3789

lettucemode.3789

I like the new staff sounds. It doesn’t sound like flushing or anything, it sounds cool, like shadows and darkness and rumbling.

With all the complaining about the old sound I’m pretty surprised that everyone now wants it back.

Sanctum of Rall
Builds: Facemelter Watch The Health Bar

ATTACK SOUNDS

in Necromancer

Posted by: Takarazuka.3025

Takarazuka.3025

I kept turning my volume up thinking something with my sound was broken. I think I am indifferent to it really… the old sounds WERE really loud, but I ignored them. Now I just have to remember that everything is okay and my sound is still working.

ATTACK SOUNDS

in Necromancer

Posted by: Draehl.2681

Draehl.2681

The old sound was fine, it just needed to be turned down is all…

ATTACK SOUNDS

in Necromancer

Posted by: OMNIBUS.2913

OMNIBUS.2913

I agree old sounds were more threatening. They never annoyed me all that much as i dont stay in staff all that long. Now it just sounds boring…

ATTACK SOUNDS

in Necromancer

Posted by: heavenswrath.9850

heavenswrath.9850

I prefer the new sounds myself. Now when u sneak up on someone in WvW they don’t here a screaming alarm whizz by them if u are out of range on the first attack or two :p Kidding mostly, I do like the new sounds much better however.

Lyls Ethervain- Necro Eirys Shimmerfang- Mesmer
Feyra Icemane- Thief

ATTACK SOUNDS

in Necromancer

Posted by: Shalla.3967

Shalla.3967

I think it’s much better now.

Shalla
Asura Quagganmancer

ATTACK SOUNDS

in Necromancer

Posted by: Valkan.6125

Valkan.6125

The staff weapon sound was a bit loud I’ll agree, but now it just feels weak, and I use it as my main weapon. Kind of ruins the experience a bit too, as if sounds are missing.

ATTACK SOUNDS

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Vaooooommmmmmph, Vaooooommmmmmph, Vaooooommmmmmph.

Necromancers like trolling our commanders on SoR by casting Locust Swarm and spamming Necrotic Grasp right up next to him and hearing the feedback when they talk.

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

ATTACK SOUNDS

in Necromancer

Posted by: Edenwolf.6328

Edenwolf.6328

It sounds like the dark shadow that engulfs the staff inhaled some helium. I actually laughed out loud apon first hearing this.

Don’t think ill be playing my necro anymore.

Alistat the White-Guardian, Edenwolf-Thief, Grimtech Jones-Necro Borlis Pass