Death shroud

Death shroud

in Necromancer

Posted by: Gaertan.4512

Gaertan.4512

Did they break it? after i get out of DS i have no heal/utility/elite skills for a whole second, and due to its nature one of its uses was as a “oh crap” button, so this is screwing me up

Death shroud

in Necromancer

Posted by: Poxxia.1547

Poxxia.1547

You are not alone. And signets inactive function doesn’t work until you use them initially. It is not entertaining … it is frustrating, borderline an atrocity.

Death shroud

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Can’t say I’ve had either of these problems. I was popping death shroud a lot last night too and constantly running signets.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

Death shroud

in Necromancer

Posted by: Poxxia.1547

Poxxia.1547

Can’t say I’ve had either of these problems. I was popping death shroud a lot last night too and constantly running signets.

… not fair :‘(
On the other hand, I wouldn’t wish my frustrations for other ppl.
It just feels so odd, that signets are sometimes working … like 1 in 10 they work as they should right from the start. And DS … every kind of kb/interrupt seem to be capable of triggering me getting kicked out it.

Death shroud

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

In Fractals today I did have the issue once of my utilities being locked for a second. It wasn’t crucial, but I did notice it.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

Death shroud

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bas.7406

Bas.7406

I have noticed being knocked immediatiely out of DS on any form of interrupt or KB last night during tPVP play. I did not notice it in pve play.

Death shroud

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nay of the Ether.8913

Nay of the Ether.8913

I have noticed being knocked immediatiely out of DS on any form of interrupt or KB last night during tPVP play. I did not notice it in pve play.

thought I was the only one that noticed this, glad I’m not alone >.>

http://almunns.wix.com/elitedeathsociety
~Surrender fiend and you will get an easy death
~I could promise you the same…but it would be a lie…

Death shroud

in Necromancer

Posted by: Keltset.4738

Keltset.4738

From what I’ve read around the forums it seems the update screwed with most classes signets. I have yet to experience any trouble with DS though.

Death shroud

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zardar.7508

Zardar.7508

Can fully confirm,when out of DS i get 1 sec of blank utilty skill bar+elite +heal.Pretty frustrating in pvp!!!!!Fix it pls!

Death shroud

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ithir Darkleaf.7923

Ithir Darkleaf.7923

I can confirm this bug too. It happened to me several times in PvE, sPvP and WvW since the last patch.

~ The light of a new day

Death shroud

in Necromancer

Posted by: Derk.3189

Derk.3189

happens to me all the time.

Death shroud

in Necromancer

Posted by: cerulean moth.2743

cerulean moth.2743

I am having this issue as well. It can cause some serious problems for my playstyle as I use DS when I’m low on health sometimes and leave when my heal CD is ready.

Death shroud

in Necromancer

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

Same here so bump for justice and possible full ui and design fix of DS!

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.

Death shroud

in Necromancer

Posted by: Leadfoot.9071

Leadfoot.9071

Might be better to post this in the bugs forum?

Death shroud

in Necromancer

Posted by: OmegaProject.9831

OmegaProject.9831

I’ve had this issue as well in sPvP. It lasts for about .2 or .3 seconds, for me. As per Leadfoot’s advice, I’ve made a thread in the bug forum (https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Leaving-DS-Healing-Utilities-Elite-Gone). Feel free to post there concerning replication and other insight. Take care everyone!

(edited by OmegaProject.9831)

Death shroud

in Necromancer

Posted by: Panhauramix.2784

Panhauramix.2784

Just to add some tests:

I got Reaper’s protection, so it may be the culprit.

In WvW, if I’m hit by some CC while in DS, I get out of DS, DS is not on cooldown, and my bar is locked for 1 sec. I can go back in DS immediately after.

You can test it with any vet guards that protect flags or camps.

80’s: Razdhül Necro/Desire Mesmer/ Ykarys War/ Yphrit Ele/
Panhauramix Guardian/Pistoleros Engineer/ Orbite Thief
Gates of Madness – Leader of Homicide Volontaire [HV]

Death shroud

in Necromancer

Andele.1306

Its not RP, dont have any points in Death Magic and still happens.

Death shroud

in Necromancer

Posted by: fqrnkl.3128

fqrnkl.3128

bump got this prob too

Death shroud

in Necromancer

Posted by: Panhauramix.2784

Panhauramix.2784

Andele did you notice the same effect though: You’re been CC and then kicked out of DS with DS not on cooldown? That seems to trigger the skill lock, since the patch “something” kicks us out of DS.

80’s: Razdhül Necro/Desire Mesmer/ Ykarys War/ Yphrit Ele/
Panhauramix Guardian/Pistoleros Engineer/ Orbite Thief
Gates of Madness – Leader of Homicide Volontaire [HV]

Death shroud

in Necromancer

Posted by: Gaertan.4512

Gaertan.4512

btw i dont know if its related or not, but since the patch if you enter DS while in a transformation (IE the ghost one in ascalonian catacombs path 3 or in a charr in the ascalonian fractal) you turn into “yourself” with the DS effects. What it did before is applying the DS effects over the transformation.

Death shroud

in Necromancer

Andele.1306

btw i dont know if its related or not, but since the patch if you enter DS while in a transformation (IE the ghost one in ascalonian catacombs path 3 or in a charr in the ascalonian fractal) you turn into “yourself” with the DS effects. What it did before is applying the DS effects over the transformation.

My guess is DS finally fully counts as a transformation (didnt get turned into DS moa since patch vs a mesmer despite being in DS) using the player character as the default skeleton for the texture and effects, thus just being late on going out of the full transformation and into original form.

Death shroud

in Necromancer

Posted by: TheAgedGnome.7520

TheAgedGnome.7520

thought I was the only one that noticed this, glad I’m not alone >.>

I noticed this tonite in PVE. It happened several times, most notably with the giant’s stomps in Nageling in Diessa Plateau where it happened multiple times, but also with some other encounters.

Stealth nerfs are the perfect fertilizer for mistrust.
PVE Power and Support Build