Errors/Bugs on 09/29 patch

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lynnie.7213

Lynnie.7213

I am trying to gather all errors or bugs about necromancers on this 09/29 patch in one single post. Please feel free to add relevant things if you find them.

Unholy Feast: Decreased the recharge from 15 seconds to 12 seconds.
It’s not applying on the trait: Spiteful Spirit, as it should be.

Lich Form and Plague has wrong name on tooltip.

Feast of Corruption tooltip is not showing the correct damage for torment if target is moving.

D O N E E
Necromancer – Ranger WvW/Spvp/Pve/Build/Guide videos:
http://www.youtube.com/donee

in Necromancer

Posted by: Grigneg.1630

Grigneg.1630

Corrosive Poison Cloud destroys unreflectable/unblockable projectiles like the poison darts of little Tom in the Harpy Fractal or the Lightning Stuff of Mai Trin.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Silverkey.2078

Silverkey.2078

Corrosive Poison Cloud destroys unreflectable/unblockable projectiles like the poison darts of little Tom in the Harpy Fractal or the Lightning Stuff of Mai Trin.

Necro finally meta
Enjoy while it lasts

in Necromancer

Posted by: Goldenrevolver.4371

Goldenrevolver.4371

sometimes im really asking myself how weird guild wars 2s coding really is when skills that do exactly the same thing often need to be fixed one at a time. if u add something that already existed on multiple skills to something why is it bugged? and why do skills that do exactly the same thing not get bug fixed together eg. magnet pull, scorpion wire and spectral grasp?

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ingros.7801

Ingros.7801

Feast of Corruption tooltip is not showing the correct damage for torment if target is moving.

Just to let you know it is reading correctly it is just confusing. It is saying you take x damage a tic + x damage a tick if moving for 2x damage a tic if moving.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dreaming serpent.5197

Dreaming serpent.5197

Corrosive Poison Cloud also destroys treb shots in kylo, yet to be tested in wvw, but should probably destroy siege shots (treb, cata, ext)

Jake Demoni -Necromancer- “Please stop moa-ing me”

in Necromancer

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

I think there is mistake on the scepter bleeding aa dmg
With some condi rune it state lower dmg while the dmg in fact is higher

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lynnie.7213

Lynnie.7213

Corrosive Poison Cloud also destroys treb shots in kylo, yet to be tested in wvw, but should probably destroy siege shots (treb, cata, ext)

That is certainly useful!

D O N E E
Necromancer – Ranger WvW/Spvp/Pve/Build/Guide videos:
http://www.youtube.com/donee

in Necromancer

Posted by: splatticus.1278

splatticus.1278

I can verify, CPC destroys siege projectiles in WvW. Did some major mortar-blocking while we were ramming a gate.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

I can verify, CPC destroys siege projectiles in WvW. Did some major mortar-blocking while we were ramming a gate.

I would not grow to rely on this feature, as it will probably get fixed.

That said, I imagine the reason it does this is actually because of the Catapult Mastery line, oddly enough. That bubble (and the upcoming Shield Generator) is intended to block siege projectiles, so anything that is not intended to block those probably has exceptions coded in (if skill=Fire (trebuchet), then destroy = no)) rather than coding to block everything else. This means that if projectile destruction gets added to a skill, they also have to remember to add in those exceptions or it will block siege.

Makes me wonder if Death’s Charge has those exceptions programmed in or not…

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dreaming serpent.5197

Dreaming serpent.5197

I can give a confirmation for mortars, catapults, and balistas. Ran a four man necro havoc group. Full up time made bali useless while the group was too scared of our epidemics to engage in close fighting.

#4ManNecroMetaConfirmed

Jake Demoni -Necromancer- “Please stop moa-ing me”

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Well, if they wanted to give us a unique niche destroying siege projectiles is a hell of a one to get.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Simplicity.7208

Simplicity.7208

I can understand the CPC thing being brokenly OP in WvW….However, if it were left this way in PvE, necros would have a unique form of team support that no other profession could offer. Maybe we’d see less necro hate in the world. Oh well, guarantee it’s still getting fixed….