Flesh Golem Charge

Flesh Golem Charge

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dreaming serpent.5197

Dreaming serpent.5197

Charge (Summon Flesh Golem):

• Reduced dash speed by approximately 25%.
  • Adjusted number of hits during the charge.
  • This skill no longer deals damage if the golem’s position does not change significantly (for example, running against a wall).
  • This skill now ignores the movement penalties from chilled and crippled conditions.
  • Updated skill facts to more accurately show the damage of this skill.

Thanks for taking the highest skill /reward system the necromancer has and destroying it, Great buff to keep us competitive.

Jake Demoni -Necromancer- “Please stop moa-ing me”

Flesh Golem Charge

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

This only really annoys me because of Khylo/WvW, where minions were already severely sucky. But I’m not surprised, it was never intended to work this way. Plus what is the chance that this actually works right?

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

Flesh Golem Charge

in Necromancer

Posted by: adozu.6398

adozu.6398

considering they nerfed every “wall rush” kind of skill, it comes as no surprise that flesh golem is also affected? it would actually be unfair if they only left it on that one skill.

Flesh Golem Charge

in Necromancer

Posted by: manveruppd.7601

manveruppd.7601

Yeah, it’s not surprising at all. And in fact our Fleshy was a worse offender than stuff like Fiery Rush, because even if they got you up against a wall you could dodge most of it. Golem knocks you down, and knocks you down REPEATEDLY, so unless you already have stability you can’t dodge out.

Frankly though, I didn’t like the other wallrush nerfs either, I consider it a bit of a skillshot to be able to get someone up against a wall like that and punish them for it. I know the punishment was, ahem, perhaps disproportionate, especially considering that some capture points in pvp are very cramped and even with the best positioning in the world it’s easy to be feared near to a wall. All in all though, I think a much fairer nerf would be to allow the golem to deliver the final strike in the charge regardless of how far it moves, and only nerf the repeated small strikes. That’s how the other wallrush skills work, after all – their final strikes weren’t affected at all.

A bad necromancer always blames the corpse.

Flesh Golem Charge

in Necromancer

Posted by: veldrenor.1469

veldrenor.1469

...well. I play a condition necro, I only play PvE, Flesh Golem’s Charge was pretty much the only way I could interact with anything that doesn’t bleed. Turrets/walls/tequatl’s fingers/dragon crystals/etc, the repeated hits from Flesh Golem’s Charge were an absolute necessity. And now they’re gone. *sigh* I guess Anet wants me to play a boring power necro (so much for build diversity). On the plus side, all the more incentive to get working on my Steam backlog.

Flesh Golem Charge

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

Hundred Blades is next, right?

Flesh Golem Charge

in Necromancer

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

The real question is…Did they remove the pebbles and flowers?

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

Flesh Golem Charge

in Necromancer

Posted by: Phlogus.2371

Phlogus.2371

Yes Yes as a condi necro the changes to golem rush are hideous. I have jack for direct damage and the golem was my siege killer when clearing arrow carts.

Phlogustus Male Char DD Ele
Molen Labe Female Human Necro
Devonas Rest – Black Rose Legion -CF4L

Flesh Golem Charge

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

To be fair, Necro is not the only job to have had non-moving damage nerfed.

Flesh Golem Charge

in Necromancer

adozu.6398

“Hundred Blades is next, right?”

did you know that warrior GS has lower dps than guardian GS?

Flesh Golem Charge

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Thats not true. Whirling Wrath has higher dps than Hundred blades though.

Flesh Golem Charge

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

Thats not true. Whirling Wrath has higher dps than Hundred blades though.

IF WW connects all its hits.

OT, I think the change was stupid, especially the dash speed. No point in using it now unless the FG is already on top of your target.

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee

Flesh Golem Charge

in Necromancer

adozu.6398

“IF WW connects all its hits.”

why, 100b automatically always connects every hit?

Flesh Golem Charge

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

“IF WW connects all its hits.”

why, 100b automatically always connects every hit?

Hes referring to the projectiles. Even when standing inside the mobs model and completing a full WW it will sometimes fail to hit with every projectile. Theres some RNG involved with getting a 100% hit on WW. 100b is far easier as you only need to complete the channel while being in range and facing the right direction.