Focus #4 m8's

Focus #4 m8's

in Necromancer

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

All in favor of Focus #4 after-cast time reduction?

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

Focus #4 m8's

in Necromancer

Posted by: Gryph.8237

Gryph.8237

to be honest, necros could use a global reduction on a lot of their weapon and utility skills. its horrendous

Focus #4 m8's

in Necromancer

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

to be honest, necros could use a global reduction on a lot of their weapon and utility skills. its horrendous

This, also our cooldowns are way long, especially on staff.

Focus #4 m8's

in Necromancer

Posted by: Holl.3109

Holl.3109

Can’t say no to buffs

All 80’s – PvP/WvW
My YouTube channel
Reapers gonna reap ¯\(°_°)/¯

Focus #4 m8's

in Necromancer

Gryph.8237

seriously, getting scepter 2, dagger 5, and both focus skills, to land on someone who is moving in combat is ridiculous, let along popping off a signet, or firing off an epidemic, while mainting line of sight and timing it after dodges. In addition, CAN YOU PLEASE SPEED UP Deathshroud #2. A fat women rolling down hill can outpace this kitten thing. I know you sped it up before, but it is not enough. Come on, im not asking for more mobility, im asking to create an area of death where people are without having to be a precog (person having esp) while still moving like fat albert after he smoked a few cigs.

DS#2 bugs me so much, in that if you use it on any char, they will likely dodge it or run out of its area by the time it reaches them. unless im sitting on their face already.

(edited by Gryph.8237)

Focus #4 m8's

in Necromancer

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

The tooltip is missing 50% chance to get obstructed and being a projectile that doesnt fly.

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

Focus #4 m8's

in Necromancer

Posted by: Forsaker.9213

Forsaker.9213

Ye necro is strugling with high cast times thats why i consider necro atm one of high skil cap profesions , to bad ppl just play cele monkeys

Focus #4 m8's

in Necromancer

Gryph.8237

I have a cele monkey and I still prefer my necro. I spend most of my time solo roaming as a condi dire/rabid necro mix or in the silver wastes collecting emp/dragonite/bloodstone to craft more ascended. That said If our cast times were decreased and axe was buffed while giving us just one more access to stability or a block I would be so happy

Focus #4 m8's

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

After casts are pretty generally awful things to have on skills.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

Focus #4 m8's

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

I’d rather have an aftercast than a pre-cast. I can understand the reason for having aftercasts, as the animation needs to complete, but that may occour after the skill actually goes off.

Pre-cast delays…not so much.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

Focus #4 m8's

in Necromancer

Posted by: Shiki.7148

Shiki.7148

I’d rather have an aftercast than a pre-cast. I can understand the reason for having aftercasts, as the animation needs to complete, but that may occour after the skill actually goes off.

Pre-cast delays…not so much.

If by pre-cast-delay you mean casttime: For one its a balance-tool (and one unneccesarily used on the necro a ton). And also, it is often “masqueraded” as the incantation, hand movement etc. needed to cast the spell. Well, on necro, only the Focus 5 really shows that, but still. So “pre-cast delay” is just as justified to exist…if it is used correctly. However, on a lot of Necro-skills (and even more so pet-skills), it isn’t.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

Focus #4 m8's

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Dagger 2 has a fairly noticeable warm-up before the cast bar even begins. There aren’t many of these, but the ones we do have are unnecessary. Actually, these are unnecessary on everyone who has them.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

Focus #4 m8's

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Pre-casts are also stupid. After casts are stupid too, unless there is a good reason for it (as in, the ability is instant cast but then has an aftercast to slow down your rotation a bit still).

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

Focus #4 m8's

in Necromancer

Gryph.8237

#speedupourcasttimes.
#moredefense
#necrolove

…and don’t touch my damage. It’s not chart topping but it’s fine