Hemophilia:

Hemophilia:

in Necromancer

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

20% increased bleeding duration.

Increase it to 50% increased bleed dutation.

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

Hemophilia:

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ruufio.1496

Ruufio.1496

Yeah, that wouldn’t be OP at all…

Hemophilia:

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kiriakulos.1690

Kiriakulos.1690

Yeah, that wouldn’t be OP at all…

No, that would just be equivalent to what warriors get in the same trait-line at the same level.

Attrition – A pretty name for taking longer than anyone else to kill something.

Hemophilia:

in Necromancer

Posted by: TheAgedGnome.7520

TheAgedGnome.7520

Geez, that it the case. Warrior Adept trait III:

Bleeds you apply last 50% longer

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Deep_Cuts

Stealth nerfs are the perfect fertilizer for mistrust.
PVE Power and Support Build

Hemophilia:

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Don’t forget that warriors have a “bleed on crit” trait that triggers half as often as ours, but lasts for 5 times as long.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

Hemophilia:

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tommyknocker.6089

Tommyknocker.6089

Duration means next to nothing in WvW or PvP as any player worth anything will carry a remover. I seldom even use it in PvE as 20% isn’t a big deal compared to others in the trait line. I would suggest instead of duration make it either 10% or 15% stronger bleeds to make it actually worth taking over weakening shroud at adept (even though it is currently bugged). YMMV but for my build (DS heavy) it isn’t worth the slot.

Hemophilia:

in Necromancer

Posted by: Durian.5419

Durian.5419

Traits don’t exist in a vacuum. That same line includes 33% more duration on all conditions applied by a scepter. Also necromancers have a 66% chance of getting a 1 second bleed on criticals. Making Hemophilia stronger would just make it all too easy to make that a 2 second bleed, meaning larger stacks of bleeding and much higher DPS.

Hmm….actually…that sounds pretty good…:)

Takkek Twicechosen, bone-collecting ranger of Plague[SICK]

Hemophilia:

in Necromancer

Posted by: manveruppd.7601

manveruppd.7601

I assume warriors don’t have the ability to apply as many bleeds as necros, so their trait has to be more powerful to compensate.

A bad necromancer always blames the corpse.

Hemophilia:

in Necromancer

Posted by: pelisj.2789

pelisj.2789

I assume warriors don’t have the ability to apply as many bleeds as necros, so their trait has to be more powerful to compensate.

I’m not so sure about this. I just started playing a Warrior so I don’t know that much, but I went to the mists and specced him for conditions using dual-swords. Against the golems there I was able to get more than 20 stacks of bleeds if I used the burst skill. And the rate I was aplying bleeds using only auto attack was fairly fast I think.

I realise it is different in “the heat of battle” but I got the impression that it wasn’t much harder for Warriors to aply bleeds then it is for us.
Again I’m no expert on Warriors so correct me if I am wrong.

Hemophilia:

in Necromancer

Kiriakulos.1690

It’s actually arguable that Warriors have better bleeds since they have 2 weapons that are good for it and much longer base durations.
If you look at the sword’s skills MH 1-chain and both OH skills apply bleeding and the burst skill can stack 12 bleeds with full adrenaline, besides immobilizing.

Also, although their minor has half the chance to bleed on hit compared to ours, the bleed has a 3 second base duration compared to our 1, so combining that to the adept Major, they can achieve 4.5 second bleed 33% of crits while we can achieve 1.2 second 66% of crits.

Sure, bleeds tend to get cleared pretty fast so applying more is generally better, but that takes me back to asking if you’ve seen the amount of stacks that sword skills inflict?

Here’s a link with all bleed related skills and traits > http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bleed

Hemophilia:

in Necromancer

Posted by: Engels.8537

Engels.8537

+1

believe it or not, i was about to do the same petition on the forum

Our spite tree (and therefore condition duration) sucks so much that we need some way to extend our bleeding,

And if you think that a condition necro could be OP in any world just check a mesmer, you will commit suicide with all the stealth confusion burning and kitten they have,

Man, i think i will roll a kitten mesmer,

EDIT: Yep, warriors have better bleeds but they are melee clases, except for the rifle… oh man, you are right

Don’t talk to me about toughness and vitality, damage avoidance is all in this game

(edited by Engels.8537)

Hemophilia:

in Necromancer

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

Duration isn’t really our problem. Most of our bleeds are pretty decent length anyway, and we can get up to the length cap if we sacrifice some damage. The problem with duration is that it just gets cleared off in PVP too easily. If you lose 10 stacks of bleed, you just lost 1000 damage per second, that it probably took the first 5 seconds of the fight to put on, what other class has to deal with that? By that time you can be down to half health or lower against a burst profession, while only having done maybe 1000 direct damage of your own.

What I would like to see have longer duration is Poison, to give us a second source of attrition damage that stays on the target more often so that if they remove bleed, we are still actually doing some damage.

(edited by Pendragon.8735)

Hemophilia:

in Necromancer

Posted by: Engels.8537

Engels.8537

Without 100% condition duration you’ll loose the extra damage from barbed precision, that’s 140+ damage,

A two seconds condition cannot be cleaned, that’s the reason we need it

Don’t talk to me about toughness and vitality, damage avoidance is all in this game

Hemophilia:

in Necromancer

Kiriakulos.1690

What I would like to see have longer duration is Poison, to give us a second source of attrition damage that stays on the target more often so that if they remove bleed, we are still actually doing some damage.

I think more sources of poison would be a better fix, especially since most condition removal removes 1+ conditions, poison would go right out as well. Right now the only way I think is reliable to re-apply poison is the final attack in the Scepter 1-chain.
Chillblains is nice sure, but that isn’t sustainable.
The only utilities that directly apply poison to enemies is Corrupt Poison Cloud and Signet of Spite, both are considered quite bad.

Adding to the thread, wish we had Serpent’s touch or similar.

Hemophilia:

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nay of the Ether.8913

Nay of the Ether.8913

I used it for a while on my dagger crit build but I realized it wasn’t worth using up the trait slot for something better. Like someone mentioned, this is geared more for the scepter when coupled with the other condition duration trait. Need to look at the whole synergy of traits and not get tunnel vision on a single trait. Just because a single one sucks alone doesn’t mean it won’t be viable when coupled with other ones. Although adding this to poison (which is supposedly our main condition mechanic, even though it’s not) would make a lot more sense and be sooo much more viable.

http://almunns.wix.com/elitedeathsociety
~Surrender fiend and you will get an easy death
~I could promise you the same…but it would be a lie…

(edited by Nay of the Ether.8913)

Hemophilia:

in Necromancer

Posted by: manveruppd.7601

manveruppd.7601

Duration isn’t really our problem. Most of our bleeds are pretty decent length anyway, and we can get up to the length cap if we sacrifice some damage. The problem with duration is that it just gets cleared off in PVP too easily. If you lose 10 stacks of bleed, you just lost 1000 damage per second, that it probably took the first 5 seconds of the fight to put on, what other class has to deal with that? By that time you can be down to half health or lower against a burst profession, while only having done maybe 1000 direct damage of your own.

Agreed, I personally run with sigils of ice instead of sigils of earth on my scepter, plus Withering Precision rather Lingering Curse as my grandmaster trait in Curses when I pvp. I even use the golem as my elite, for the 1" cripple when he remembers to hit someone. This sacrifices A LOT of damage, but it also gives me cover conditions for my bleed stack. If their 30" cooldown utility was just wasted clearing a 3" weakness rather than 10 stacks of bleed, that’s a big win for me.

I know it sounds cheeky having necro players complain about condition removal considering we have the best removals in the game, but clearing 25 stacks of bleed just like that really hurts!

A bad necromancer always blames the corpse.