Improvements for Marks

Improvements for Marks

in Necromancer

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Hi,
I’m having problems getting my marks to do anything so made this suggestion,

Trait: Soul Marks,
Marks cannot be evaded,blocked,blinded,invulnerabled. Marks now grant 5% life force and 750 life steal per target struck. Increases the range to 2000, radius to 450, number of targets hit to 10 and cast time reduced to instant.

Necrotic Grasp,
Now explodes on every foe hit causing a pulsing mark on each one that causes burning,slow.

Mark of Blood,
Now pulses bleed,confusion,torment each second for 5 seconds.

Chilblains,
Now pulses poison,chill,cripple,immobilize for 5 seconds.

Putrid Mark,
Now pulses condition removal,resistance to allies and converts 3 boons on foes to conditions every second for 5 seconds.

Reaper’s Mark,
Now pulses fear,taunt,blind,daze every second for 5 seconds.

I think these changes would really bring staff to an acceptable skill level for us experienced players who have been with the class since gw1 in 2005.
Ty.

Improvements for Marks

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kam.4092

Kam.4092

Staff does need buffs, but this is way too much xD

Improvements for Marks

in Necromancer

Posted by: flow.6043

flow.6043

Are you sure that’s enough?
Maybe range: entire map, and mark radius 2k? Also, don’t want to be forced to trait for hitting through invulns and dodges so that should be baselined.
As for the rest. Way too complicated. Just make every skill one-shot enemies and give invulnerability to allies for 1 hour.

Improvements for Marks

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

staff needs to be entirely reworked and i would love to see marks just removed and have some actual spells with distinct animations and effects.