Lovers of Necromancer Gather!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Oswaldzl.3652

Oswaldzl.3652

Hey to all who loves Necromancer class.. What draws you in liking the necromancer..what do you hope in seeing new changes for necromancer and how long have you a necromancer… I personally have 2 lvl 80 necros just so I use one for power and one for condition. how many necros did you all own..?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Linguistically Inept.6583

Linguistically Inept.6583

i love the whole ‘you come near me; you die’ vibe as well as the ton of control (conditions and cc… whoa… just got really weird deja vu) its one of my two ‘mains’ (the other being ranger)

i have one atm, but i does my old 80 salad necro count as a second (i deleted it to remake as charr – i want to remake my mesmer and warr as different races too… but just really cba because i dont like them enough)?

Desolation: 80 ranger [Nightwither], 80 necro [Dusk Grimsoul]
80 warr [Blaze Steelsoul], 80 ele [Blaze Nightstrike], 80 mesmer [Grim Shatterwhirl]
80 guard [Dusk Grimlight], 80 engi [Flintgear]

in Necromancer

Posted by: knbBlackTemplar.3059

knbBlackTemplar.3059

80’s: Sylvari Necromancer (Main). Human: Thief, Warrior (PvP Main), Engineer. Charr Guardian

in Necromancer

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

2 things > Vampire and MM.

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

in Necromancer

Oswaldzl.3652

how do you spec vampire :O i’ve heard of it.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Stx.4857

Stx.4857

At least 20 in Blood with Bloodthirst(+50% siphons), and Vampiric Precision(Steal health on critical), and have at least 50% crit before fury.

Currently, the health you gain is very small, but with dagger autos hitting so fast, the gain is noticeable, and when you add omnomberry ghosts and sigil of blood, you feel very… ‘vampiric’.

I use a vampire spec in WvW with knights gear, its a great mix of damage and incredible survival.

2x 80 Necro, 80 Ranger, 80 Thief

in Necromancer

Oswaldzl.3652

ill give it a try tyvm

in Necromancer

Posted by: Stx.4857

Stx.4857

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fQAQRBIhdu1IjWle4m2G/mCQqQzTK427IFHrMlC4RH-jkCBYMDimwI0EBBKBqIastBFRjVbDTdaR1aYAWzBzbYR1SBUuwI-w

That is what I use in WvW. Its a little different than what I told you earlier, its been awhile since I played sorry. The gear is all easy to get. Tons of crits, tons of armor, tons of life steals!

2x 80 Necro, 80 Ranger, 80 Thief

in Necromancer

Posted by: Luke.4562

Luke.4562

Sincerely, I love the Necromancer for everything that isn’t in this game.

ALPHA, BETA, several months, … 1 Year later…“When it’s ready”[cit.]

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bweaty.9187

Bweaty.9187

1 Necro, hoping for vamp/MM mostly at the moment.

Also, the ‘role & gear swamping’ (Also want it in PvE, and more than 2, was one of the coolest features of Rift)

Oh, and I soooooooooooooo need the staff to drop off Teq(Next living story). The Teq skins, oh my! They look like DeathShroud effect on a ascended weap! (Also hopping for new legendary to add a staff that’s more necro feeling than rainbows)

in Necromancer

Posted by: jakalofnaar.1702

jakalofnaar.1702

1 Necro, hoping for vamp/MM mostly at the moment.

Also, the ‘role & gear swamping’ (Also want it in PvE, and more than 2, was one of the coolest features of Rift)

Oh, and I soooooooooooooo need the staff to drop off Teq(Next living story). The Teq skins, oh my! They look like DeathShroud effect on a ascended weap! (Also hopping for new legendary to add a staff that’s more necro feeling than rainbows)

Where’d you see these skins?! I must see!!

And back on topic, I love the necro for Epidemic. I love playing around with conditions, but they seriously need some love in PvE :<

I would also like to see them look at changing up our class ability somewhat as it’s not very useful to condi builds :<

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sajuuk.4973

Sajuuk.4973

For me, I’ve always played a dark wizard in any game. Even back when I played Diablo I chose a Necro then too, so Necro just fit’s perfectly for me. I’ve been playing Necro since pre-launch and while I don’t have 2 lvl 80’s, my Human Necro does have about 5 different armor set’s, various stats and look and working on my second set of ascended trinkets. Currently for the past 4 months I’ve been loving power Necro (even before the big update). And I can’t wait to see the new possible changes to the blood magic trait. I of course have an armor set that make me feel like Vlad the Impaler aka Dracula The thing I like most about Necro’s is my ability to manipulate condi’s with epidemic, Dagger #4, Staff #4, corrupt boon, and many others.

Sajuuk Khor / Blackgate / Guild Forty Thieves
PvP R29 Necromancer
Level 80 Necro / Level 80 Thief

in Necromancer

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

If anyone mentions sparkles I’m going to start screaming.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cyrkle.9230

Cyrkle.9230

life siphon …………………………………the end!