Necro Downed HP: 1/3 of what it should be

in Necromancer

Posted by: Execrable.1064

Execrable.1064

Jon Peters mentioned in response my question on a Twitch stream today that he and Powerr tested the downstate health in sPvP, Pve and WvW yesterday May 10th and they felt there was no bug with our downstate heath. That may be the end of the issue as far as ArenaNet is concerned.

80s – elementalist, engineer, guardian, mesmer, necromancer

in Necromancer

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

My main is a thief, my alt a necro. When I discovered this I was like “How are they not making a big deal about this?!”

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

in Necromancer

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Jon Peters mentioned in response my question on a Twitch stream today that he and Powerr tested the downstate health in sPvP, Pve and WvW yesterday May 10th and they felt there was no bug with our downstate heath. That may be the end of the issue as far as ArenaNet is concerned.

How is this even possible? The difference in down state health between my Necro and Ele, another light armor class, is like night and day. It’s not even close. My Ele can take 2 to 3 times more damage when downed than my Necro.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Necromancer

Posted by: Targuil.3741

Targuil.3741

I wonder what methods they used to test that, and how they reached that conclusion.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
I think I should remove this quote given the recent developement.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Panhauramix.2784

Panhauramix.2784

Keyword here is “Felt”….. You dont have numbers to bring it up? Show us numbers then, so that we can compare Combat log, health gained etc.

We have numerous tests that proved we have 1/3 health in downed state compared to others classes, and yet it’s been brought to this…

Even for me, there’s a limit to masochism.

80’s: Razdhül Necro/Desire Mesmer/ Ykarys War/ Yphrit Ele/
Panhauramix Guardian/Pistoleros Engineer/ Orbite Thief
Gates of Madness – Leader of Homicide Volontaire [HV]

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ruruuiye.8912

Ruruuiye.8912

How is this even possible? The difference in down state health between my Necro and Ele, another light armor class, is like night and day. It’s not even close. My Ele can take 2 to 3 times more damage when downed than my Necro.

Ahahahahaha! Oh man!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Panhauramix.2784

Panhauramix.2784

Just came back from a 30 min WvW roaming with my friend who’s playing thief. We encounter 2 thiefs, down 1, gets him to almost half downed hp (can’t stomp), almost down the other, they managed to down me, I’m dead before my friend can either kill the thief or down the other. Each time I watch my combat log after my deaths I’ve suffered max 20k damage from all their abilities (Sometimes less even though I know the combat log isn’t that good). This is not a problem on my others professions, where we are supposed to have like 60k. I am not getting stomp on this profession, just burned down by crazy burst.

I hate to shelve him for now because I love the playstyle, but the frustration is building up and it kills a lot of the fun of small groups encounter we so frequently have on my tier, even more so by knowing we might not be bugged according to Anet. We really need to bring this up until the problem is acknowledged and fixed.

80’s: Razdhül Necro/Desire Mesmer/ Ykarys War/ Yphrit Ele/
Panhauramix Guardian/Pistoleros Engineer/ Orbite Thief
Gates of Madness – Leader of Homicide Volontaire [HV]

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

How can they say this isnt a bug? We didnt have this issue several months ago.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Gryph.8237

Gryph.8237

LOL at Anet. Guarantee you if a thief or memser experienced this, they would be all over it, babying their two favorite classes. I lost trust in Jon Peters back when he told the necro community to learn to death shroud.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Wesnoth.1705

Wesnoth.1705

I fully 1v1 killed veteren flying medusa thingy with my guardian on Solid Ocean Fractal while being downed 100% of the fight. When i go downed with my necro i usually go down for good in next second most of the time.. however i dont play with my necro anymore ^^

What you must learn in gw2 is to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6npO-NoOPOg

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mimir.4690

Mimir.4690

“Felt” is not proof of the bug lacking existence. If members can take the time to mathematically find the evidence of the necro’s downed health, then surely a dev can spare a couple of minutes. We don’t even know if Jon Peters was in a level 80 zone, WvW, or even if PvP (because it works in PvP). Sigh…

in Necromancer

Posted by: RashanDale.3609

RashanDale.3609

LOL at Anet. Guarantee you if a thief or memser experienced this, they would be all over it, babying their two favorite classes. I lost trust in Jon Peters back when he told the necro community to learn to death shroud.

its pretty clear that guardian is one of their favourite classes…

kitten all the testing and proving would be completely unnecessary with a less kitten UI.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by RashanDale.3609)

in Necromancer

Posted by: kailin.4905

kailin.4905

its pretty clear that guardian is one of their favourite classes…

kitten all the testing and proving would be completely unnecessary with a less kitten UI.

I think money is the only real class they care about anymore

in Necromancer

Posted by: vesta.3170

vesta.3170

So we “Necros” have weak 2-3 options when downed and 1/3 less health.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

I wouldn’t call our downed state skills “weak” in any sense of the world. Our downed fear’s worst part is the casting time, but you can still get it off even before a quickness stomp hits you. The #3 hits HARD as well.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Necromancer

Posted by: OmegaProject.9831

OmegaProject.9831

“Felt” is not proof of the bug lacking existence. If members can take the time to mathematically find the evidence of the necro’s downed health, then surely a dev can spare a couple of minutes. We don’t even know if Jon Peters was in a level 80 zone, WvW, or even if PvP (because it works in PvP). Sigh…

Ask, and you shall receive. (Kinda. It’s hardly “proof”, but I feel it’s sufficient evidence to warrant a Developer’s investigation).